INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w
>Trump On Squawk Box (CNBC) 8/11/16
youtu.be/m0cd68kcAzw

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wV4FW6cKm08
youtu.be/8e4bfeL4X4U
youtu.be/oFAObiDnA4s
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump Rally In Fairfield, CT - 7:30 PM EST
youtu.be/wV4FW6cKm08 RSB
youtu.be/8e4bfeL4X4U DTSE
youtu.be/oFAObiDnA4s LB

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

Reposting this so you loonies know better before you say something about Hillary

In 1975, Thomas Alfred Taylor (41-year-old factory worker) was charged with raping a 12-year-old girl in his pickup truck off a highway in Arkansas.

At his court hearing, Taylor asked for a woman to represent him. The county which this case took place in had six female attorneys in it. The judge looked over the list and picked the first name on it. Which happened to be Hillary Clinton.

When Washington County prosecutor Mahlon Gibson contacted Hillary Clinton. (Age 26 and fresh out of Yale at the time.) She told him she didn’t feel comfortable taking the case and asked to be taken off it. Only for the Prosecutor to remind her that as a court appointed attorney she doesn’t have the right to refuse to represent a client.

(If Hillary had outright refused to represent Taylor not only would her legal career be over but she would likely face contempt of court or disbarment. Which would of made the last 8 years she spent going to law school and being accepted by the Bar Association meaningless.)

Taylor at the time was facing up to 30 years in prison only for it to be discovered through the course of the investigation that the police had mishandled evidence involved in the case. At this point the prosecutor offered Taylor a plea deal if he plead guilty to a lesser charge which he agreed to.

Clinton never mocked or laughed at the victim or called her a lying slut on the stand because there was no trail since Taylor pled guilty.

Which is pretty much the norm even without the police mishandling evidence. At the time 97% of court cases never went to trial and would result in a plea deal.

Now conservatives, instead of spending your time fabricating myths about a presidential candidates connection to people who raped 12 year old girls.

Maybe you should look at Trump who instead of defending a child rapist has actually been accused of being one.

BASED

Is it okay to worship Trump?

FIRST FOR SAVIOUR OF CIVILIZATION

>not RALLY edition

BNSP WHEN?????

but why are you here?

AWOO~

This one's live already:

>youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

One of the warm-up speakers said Trump in 10 minutes, about 4 minutes ago.

RSB, DTSE, and LB ain't live yet, and may fuck up and miss out

Yeah, that came from an (((anonymous))) letter published by the independent online

Holy shit. I love that man.

Nigga I'm not reading all that.

I love this man

The rally isn't for another hour.

>Trump Rally In Fairfield, CT - 7:30 PM EST
youtu.be/wV4FW6cKm08 RSB
youtu.be/8e4bfeL4X4U DTSE
youtu.be/oFAObiDnA4s LB

It will be up when the rally gets closer lad.

If real, based as fuck.

Hofer kind of looks like Assad

Fuck Marine, I'm all about Marion.

(((Haaretz)))

Holy shit

So when does Trump start debating Hillary?

wait what

oh fuuuckkk

My bad. I didn't know it was already on.

Think about it: those borders didn't receded since D. Afonso Henriques kicked the moors back to Morroco a about thousand years ago. Spaniards tried, Napoleon tried, the whole European borders changes many many times except for those.

Don't count on it changing in another 1000 years except if we annex Galicia.

Waiting for the polls from right after the conventions to finish falling off the RCP average and for the new ones to enter it.

The first thing already happened (the date range of the RCP is much shorter now), waiting for the missing polls to be released.

Trump is not leading those polls, don't let people say otherwise (it would be delusional).

But Hillary lead should be at the same level of early July, between 4 and 5% and we all saw how fast that lead disappear (in the days preceding the RNC

(Reposting from previous soon to be dead thread)

Reminder to filter obvious shills/trolls. Do not feed them.

So Donald Trump is now LITERALLY calling for his red hat assassins to kill his opposition in a CLEAR and DIRECT manner!!?? And Sup Forums STILL thinks he's not a dicktator? How the hell can you live with this kind of delusion and doublethink, I'll never know... y'all should get your heads examined. You will rue the day you voted drumpf into office, I tell you h'wat... America will descend into a hellish imperium americana ruled over by the Trumps from here to eternity... he'll start genociding minorities, suppressing opposition... he'll rewrite the constitution in his image. I am here to warn you that these same kinds of intolerant, bigoted voices you hear supporting drumpf are like an echo from the 1930's - scary! For your sake and mine, I implore you to stop this before the Trumpstaffel starts targeting ordinary folks like yourselves. I hope the Secret Service is up to their task and arrests this son-of-a-nazi bigoted tyrant as soon as possible... how the hell haven't they been able to catch him? Oh well. He just ensured Hillary's election... that is, if his legions of assassins don't get her first...

I seriously doubt he's actually going on stage in 10 minutes. He'll probably get to the site of the rally at that time.

it's already live nigga

>Trump is not leading those polls, don't let people say otherwise (it would be delusional).
I know and this makes me sad, man.

I just don't understand why he isn't already leading. How could anyone vote for Hillary fucking Clinton? It's mind boggling.

And as I said to you in that last thread...

The USC poll took a big dive today for some reason. I'm hoping it's an outlier.

I don't feel good about the polls steadying at 4-5 points for Hillary. I feel they'll stay around 7-8 points until pretty much the debates.

FBI CONFIRMED FOR INVESTIGATING CLINTON FOUNDATION

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

You anons who live in deep blue states and you who live in deep red states, how are you going to help Trump in this election? Do you redpill friends and relatives who live in swing states?

you couldve typed in your question in google and gotten your response in 0.384 seconds you fucking idiot

I hate LIVE SATELLITE NEWS so much

>dat German flag

>mudslime imam got blown away in street

my money is on another mud killing him

What are the odds this is going to turn into another Comey shitshow

So is that next week or...?

Fake and gay.

100%.

thanks, i already love this stream

All so they can say "we investigated it and found nothing wrong" before the election.

Do you guys not know how the Clinton machine works?

Same thing happened with her e-mail server bullshit.

YRYL

Illegal immigrant who is anti-Trump and screwing our dumb college girls, pic related

yeah the guy is quite a faggot

Again people are not mad that she won the case, they are mad that she laughed about it. Laughing about how she got evidence thrown out in a case like this shows the sign of a sociopath.

They had the Senators to be speaking.

Could be. I just don't trust the streams that are still sleeping to not fuck up.

b-but I won't be able to listen to RSB cool guitar music

>comey is one of the people being investigated
we shall see

Amidoinitrite?

I didn't realize how well Nigel could pull off a mustache.

>She didn't mean to set up a phony charity and accept millions of dollars from terrorists
>How was she supposed to know that's illegal?
Just let Trump take care of her. He's the only one who can.

Reminder, SHILLS USE CALL AND RESPONSE

It's just more political theater, until we see results it's just them going through the motions. It would be funny if the underlings at the FBI and local US Attorneys start trying to actually do something in spite of Obama, Comey, and the DOJ.

>85218315
(((You)))

Dot head Preet will come out, announce no charges, then in 2017 be picked as first Indian-American Supreme Court nominee

>Those Godmode awoos in the back
I don't know, there's something about glowing godlike eyes that I just find so fucking funny.

Norbert Hofer looks like a younger and happier assad

This. She could have chosen to walk away from this guy when she made her own mind up about his guilt, and she chose to stand by him. She's absolutely fucked in the head

>Wikileaks is a greater threat to privacy than the NSA because they hurt our sponsors and feels
what a bunch of faggots.

Just do a normal stream with music in the background. It isn't that hard.

Here let me be a monumental faggot
>85218315

It's still August, 95% of Americans don't pay attention to elections until after Labor Day. To call an election before the debates is asinine. The debates will make or break a candidate, we saw that with Romney, he lost the last 2 debates and then gave up for the last month of campaigning. Debates mean a lot to the American electorate. It's the reason why Nixon lost and Kennedy won.

God damn this man has everything

> I just don't understand why he isn't already leading

It's too early to call any advantage for any candidate considering there are about 20% of "Refused / Undecided / Neither" in most of those polls.

Don't look too deep into the day to day changes of the polls. It means nothing.

To use an analogy, it is like focusing on every small advantage gained or lost in a basketball game. Unless it is a blowout it is useless, as you can get to the end of the last quarter 10 points behind and ten it around.

Same thing for polls, they show trends but unless you are at the week of the election they are not predictive of the end result.

>unnamed advocate
whats he afraid of?

officially done with side shit

Time to MAGA.

chat's open, tell him to quit being a faggot

one more.

MAGA

Lyndon Johnson also had some fun with voter fraud, especially in Texas, to make sure. Roger Stone has a whole write up on that. Many discrepancies reported in the vote count of Texas. Too bad a recount couldn't be done because 12 hours after they were counted all the ballots were burned. Whoops!

RSB music is hit and miss. Instrumentals are good, but their country fetish is cancerous (sorry to those who like it).

Every time I hear "DON'T TALK ABOUT TEXAS" I want to kill myself.

That speech is awesome; it will be studied for generations to come right after everything he said proves right, America is made great again and people finally see it for what it is.

Based Assange, faggot Snowden.

Classic Nigel "I destroyed the far-right in Britain" Farage

You know Nigel's just growing that 'stache so he can trim it up all nice and tidy later.... So until he can go out in public like that, he's training his kitteh

I wonder who (((this))) was. There is no way a normal citizen would be afraid of them.

tfw i show normie coworker this vid when we're on the golf course now he's a Trump supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

true, but there is one that they play, can't remember the name or the band, but that shit is like the trump rally anthem. It's been going on for about a year now.

The dancing Hillary on LSN just gave me optical cancer

I appreciate all the work you and the other lads did earlier with the State Awoos.

I'll compile them into a collection once I reinstall photoshop (if nobody else does it first), that way people will only have to crop their flag edition out.

>that pic
Rally meks ya thonk...

Hillary said that Trump only wanted to eliminate the estate tax so that he could keep 4 billion dollars in his family

But I thought Trump was only worth 4 billion dollars?

Does Hillary support a 100% estate tax, where the state claims everything you own upon your death?

Holy shit yo

he must have done some serious shit if he is more afraid of wikileaks

I'm glad they exist, imagine if we won't see the bomb hitting in october? The biggest btfo to a presedential candidate in all times.

AHAHAHH

Now would be the perfect time to announce Trump supports legalized weed for the Bernie people and DUDE WEED LMAO votes.

What a suave motherfucker

>Does Hillary support a 100% estate tax, where the state claims everything you own upon your death?
only if you're poor

Just make awoo much smaller to fit in, or make background bigger. Also recolor hair and such

There's also a lot of third-party events that could heavily influence the campaigns.
Right now, I can see Obama pushing to deliver devastating blows to ISIS or at least pretending to do so, in order to defuse that talking point from Trump before the debates/election. On the other hand, another terrorist attack(s) right before the election can swing it for Trump even if he is behind 2-5 points a week before. There's also the Wikileaks drop, which's criticality/effect remains to be seen. On the other hand, if there is a non-terrorist-related mass shooting in the US, it might swing in favor of Clinton.
So many unknowns, it is indeed way too early to call it. I wouldn't even call it until the morning of election day. With the recent poll shenanigans, maybe not even then, unless it's 10+ points.

LSN?

>not shopping a picture of el rato in the background
the fucking rat always gets the cheese