I was bullied by spics from 6th to 8th grade. I will will always dislike Mexicans due to all bullying I experienced

I was bullied by spics from 6th to 8th grade. I will will always dislike Mexicans due to all bullying I experienced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. the virgin moor

The chad spics will always consider you trash btw

But you are basically the same people

same but with italians and instead of bullying it was annoying

>2015
>internship in the US
>lunch time
>table full of Brazilians
>all of them med/white
>two american kids sit right next to us
>"HEEEEEEEEY, WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE SOME BROWN RICE? HAHAHAHAHAH"
>ignore because I didn't really understand
>we finish and leave
>mfw just realized they were talking about our skin color

American kids can be quite racist from my experience

I'm so sorry user.

If it makes you feel better every latin american hates mexicans. They're literally the worst latin-americans.

>I was bullied

If you failed to overcome your bullies or were too coward to even try then you deserved it. Now its too late. Enjoy living full of hate and impotence LMAO

it was mostly the Mexican girls.

My middle school was like 80% Mexican.

And whats the point? Usually there is only one or two bad bullies and all the others just please him because they either fear them or don't want to get in their list

You just need a single fight with the mean bully. Get some hits. Good thing is, you don't even need to win. He will respect you all the same and find someone else to pick on

you mean is

You don't know what it's like living in Southern California.

try south america

Argentina is a first world country

You didn't have the balls to confront Miguelito and instead put blame it on your state. Dull. No wonder you americans either live your whole life like cucks or go nuts and became top grade mass murder psychopaths

How do you expect one person to take down multiple people

I went to a international soccer game between el Salvador and Argentina outside of DC (FedEx field to be exact) >what I leaened
>1: spics are bad at parking
>2:spics love bootlegging jerseys
>3: spics will try to take your seats of you are gone for too long
>4: spics may force their way through a ticket counting booth because many of them didn't buy any or had fakes
>5: after forcing their way through they will then proceed to get drunk and fight each other

Messi didn't even play, total bust

we dont want you here

Sounds retarded.

Clearly you do, otherwise there wouldn't be spots offered to Brazilians students.

in american school non-whites always get harassed by brown people. The schools wont even punish them either because of no child left behind bullshit. Only whites can be punished

slimey liberals often bring their slaves here, doesnt mean the rest of population likes them

Shut your mouth cerote

So...you just proved my point, There are people in the US who who want Brazilian exchange students in the schools.

We were all /stem/ students, John, the program is over. Calm down.
It's not our fault that you guys import engineers scientists.

You're beta as fuck please don't breed

I cannot believe you jhskajskajskjaksjakjskajskja

It's laughable tho. He sounds as intelligent as the kids saying "BROWN RICE, LMAO".
>Reminder
Those are the "people" calling you shitskins, spics, etc

>engineers and scientists

fix'd.

>if you try to fight a losing-battle it means your a beta

We do not stand with slimey berber rape-babies like OP i am AMERINDIAN and i love all my AMERINDIAN brothers

>Moor
I'd be happy if it was true, but sadly you're just one of the Americans obsessed with LatAm that would say anything for our (you)s.

>Id rather live like a beta and regret it my entire life than show that I have balls and can take a beating even if the odds are against me

>letting yourself get picked on
>by multiple people
>NEVER standing up for yourself
>then you go about the "FUCK NIGGERS!" Route

Pathetic

I was actually bullied by Mexicans but I'm mostly doing it for the (you)s.
Anything related to Mexicans gets a lot of replies

The Chad Argie

The virgin moor

>implying I didn't report them multiple times

>Stand up for myself? Too much work. I'll resort to other people to get my issues sorted out.

Once I was hanging out with some "friends" and my bully started yelling at me and after I ignored him he came over and starts telling me to leave, that I have no friends, that no one likes me, etc

I screamed at my bully like an autist in front of 100 people telling him that he's a pussy and that when we're 1 on 1 he's super nice to me or scared because he knows that I would kick his ass senseless. I yelled about how he was a little bitch when he got off the bus to see his girlfriend that lived near me he hightailed it away and ignored me when I called after him

The difference though is that I'm actually a savage and would beat someone unconscious like that faggot bully if I knew I could get away with it.

You track them down when they're alone and terrorize them. With backup if you can. And you do this to the most fearless one who the others look to for strength because if you break them then they rest will melt away. Or they just kick your ass as a group next time they see you but it's better to live 1 day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

>one gringo vs hundreds of tacos

>I'm outnumbered, therefore I simply can not win nor stand up for myself at all

>stand up for myself
>get jumped
real smart

Please keep filling my dumb wojak folder

>not smashing the alpha spic in the head with a rock when he's alone and no witnesses

It means they liked you dumb autist, you probably could have fucked those nubile high school chicanas if you only had a clue

3rd worlders generally arent liked in civilized society who would have thunk

>I won't react because ignoring the bully is the way to go. He will get bored, anything he says cannot affect me. Even if he makes the girls laugh at me.

Abusive people want you to react. If you don't they then go further and further. You just punch them in the face and get a beating. They will then respect you anyway. This is a fact

can you give examples of the bullying?

I was fucking 12, I couldn't ignore it.

*called rat-head due to my hair being long and curly
*snapping my pencils
*throwing all the stuff on my desk on the floor
*throwing the ball over the fence and blaming it on me

What are spics like? Do they have a smell like niggers? I live in the southeast and literally had no spics in my classes growing up except one kid who escaped from Bolivia. He would self harm during class.

worse than blacks

oh that's not even bad dude, my bully was a psycho who tried to alienate me from all of my friends and excacerbate my depression

also weirdly enough, his older sister did the same to my older sister to the point that she made my sister friendless. They're whole family had us on their shitlist and it was very strange.

>they called me rat-head :'(
I get called worse things on the daily just for having long hair you pussy ass NIIIIIIGGGGAAAAAAAA

Chillax man, come take a vacation in Mexico :)

I had no friends in middle school so all I heard was people insulting me. I didn't have anyone to talk to.

Were you shy or just autistic like me

i was never bullied
i also never have had friends

Who else here /IRRELEVANT/

>doesn't know that being ignored and not included in the group is also a form of silent bullying

user...

they wanted the white dick you beta cuck
>he cant handle the Mexican girls batz
homo

If I had gone to a more "white" school I probably would have had friends

>My middle school was like 80% Mexican.
LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

>"if a girl bullies a guy it means she likes him" that's a meme

>the amount of friends I make is based solely on ethnicity
Pity. He has yet to swallow the BLACKED pill like i did.

>it was mostly the Mexican girls.
de fuq, lol.

leave me in my ignorance. i was just to cool for them

You're probably right, white Americans love Maghrebis

Most people don't know what they are

>have no friends in school
>Mexican kids called me No Friends
Vicious little fuckers...

the mexicans in my school only got detention, expelled or were in the teachers aid class for basic arithmetic and ESL shit

>the most fearless one
You know these could actually be MS13 members or something, right? He could very well try to stand up to them and get stabbed. It's like you've never been to Chicago or something.

Good. Arabs need to be bullied by us.

>murder someone to stop bullying

>t. rapebabies of arab rapebabies

I thought Arabs in the US were all rich, why didn't they send you to some white school?
Why are you such an attention-whore

>they wanted the white dick
Bullshit. No Latinas want white dick.

>be picked on by bullies at a very early age
>assume that as normal and assimilate my role in group as such
>grow to become alcoholic, drug addict, no self love at all and social anxiety makes it impossible to make friends
>Suicide

This is the worst that can happen to a middle class guy in a first world country

I pity you

>MS13
>not salvadorans
user......

>implying any of us who aren't Mexican or Salvadoran can tell the difference until they tell us

yeah if you could turn up green card that'd be great pedro oh and how about you learn your multiplication tables so i didnt have to waste my third period trying to get you to count on fingers what 6 * 9 was

They would literally tell you instantly. The LatAms I've met are some of the most nationalist-types of people around (Cubans, P.R., etc.)
>Also
Arrrooksame

He's right
youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU

that's literally how latinas flirt you idiot

They just wanted the D you silly

All of the countries in south america are shitholes

Isn't Uruguay the most successful south American country?