This is what I have to endure every morning at sunrise

This is what I have to endure every morning at sunrise
how is the metro in your country?
>Brasil
>NOT GOOD.

LA
Utter shit

I don’t know why this makes me chuckle, it looks like a set of crayons crammed into a box

could you do it? everyday? at 6 am?

GOOD GOD THAT SUCKS

Toronto, Ontario

Metro in my city is actually very good, excpet its usually late

How many accidents happen?

in the last year i've seen 5 suicide attempts

DC,
pretty decent actually when everything is running but repairs seemingly take forever

That being said Amtrak is pure and utter garbage, trains are slow and accidents happen all the fucking time

How many were successful?

i've actually posted pics of the failed one here

Wasn't there another fatal crash this morning?

How badly were they injured?

why the fuck would you take public transport? why not just drive like a normal functioning human being?

it was a mom with their 2 daughters, just the oldest daughter died

i'm poor and don't know how to drive

Public transportation is only bad in third world countries. If your public transport isn't good, then I have bad news for you.

why not just drive like a normal functioning human being?

NYC
better than Brazil apparently

Yeah, I was on a train that hit a car in October and it got no news but there have already been 2 serious crashes this month wtf

I've been in Shinjuku, Shibuya, Shinagawa and all those super crowded stations, but I've never seen something like that.

Traffic

Can't wait for some Aussies to but in about how terrible their trains are because they have to sit on the steps instead of in a seat if they get on within three stops of the CBD.

yo guy im gunna release a fart bomb on the TTC subway at 6 p.m. and you tell me how "good" it is in terms of population density

Notice the difference:

Public:

Private: pic related

This makes me feel ansious, literally a push from the mob and you ded.

Why did she do it?

wtf is private transport? Do rich people pay extra so they don't have to deal with heaps of people?

Linha amarela is not for rich people. It's just private companies.

>mfw I live in a medium city that doesn't have metro, but I have a good bike which I can pedal to any places I frequently go

dunno

Public transport is also dogshit in Australia. There are poor SEA shitholes with better rail systems than ours. It's a national joke.

So they let companies build a subway in the city only for them to use?