Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoSRBIK5vqY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3ZhQeC0DNU
youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8
youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wish she would pee on me

I agree. Her character arc was perfect. I wish she had just died in the fire.

And what would have happened next with the dragons then?

Jorah takes them and uses them to regain his honour. Million times better story than Dany's right there.

It was all downhill after her very first scene.

why the fuck would they listen to a cuck like jorah?

is it just me or have her eyes got darker as the series has gone along

>youtube.com/watch?v=XoSRBIK5vqY

Viserys was too good for this show.

because he is a knight with dragons? much better story arc than le dumb 15 year old roastie who gets handed everything for free because muh dragons and muh strong wimmin.

>hasn't had an actual nude scene since season 2

D&D are pathetic.

People actually watch that shit?

Viserys was better

the actor nailed it

Listen to the audiobook of A Knight of The Seven Kingdoms, it's read by him

She doesn't look like that anymore.

This. I would've totally made him my king.

Have you seen her nude?
No ass and saggy tits.
No thank you.

Viserys' actor was good, he shouldn't have died that fast, this show is full of incompetent actors now

An astounding natural beauty

Not ageing well but then what woman does?

>because he is a knight with dragons?
so he just knows how to train dragons? you're idea is worse than the show

>youtube.com/watch?v=f3ZhQeC0DNU
They got rid of all of their good actors.

season 3 dany was even better IMO

That scene (sepcifically a macro on Sup Forums) was what made me watch the show

7 years late and I'm stuck praying for it to end but unable to stop

Fuck you user, whoever or wherever you are

She was stunning right at the start

Shame

Getting dragons was a mistake.

Dany doesn't know how to train dragons either doofus, she just feeds them and hopes for the best. At least Jorah would try and show them how to behave..

danys story is only bad because the actor is shit

stop being a pleb, shes not even in the top 5 most attractive women on the show

melly
ros
salsa
tyene
doreah
fake cersei
talisa

all hotter

this needs the Brazzers logo on it

He's an ok actor

youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8

yea for real the look on her fucking face is that of a turbo bitch in like every fucking scene.

Back when she would have done just about anything to start her career.

>Back when she would have done just about anything to start her career.
What did he mean by this?

Just what he said

S1 was veterans who wanted a ie easy fantasy series to pay their bills, and eager newbies ready to suck as many dicks as needed and humiliate themselves on camera by overacting like spastics to get their foot in the door

showed her tits ass. probably would have shown her pussy if asked.

that sex scene with drogo tho

Too bad none of them are attractive either

She had a nude scene last season mate

"""nude"""

CGI bruh

Because back then her role demaded her to have a dead emotionless face because she was a traumatized teen that got diddled by her older brother. Now we are stuck with that one trick pony.

This, Cersie scene was the same, they used cgi. After seaason 2 all females had in contract that they wouldn't do nude or sexual scenes.

She said it wasn't

christ, this is decent writing. what the fuck happened? everything d&d have put out since is hamfisted tripe

Except missandei and melisandre of course

She said she was naked on a set and the just cgi'd the scene into the background, which would be reasonable - burning buildings and nudity don't mix

But user's did a pixel analysis and her tits were identical to her actual cgi ones from the bath scene. So she lied

It wasn't. It was filmed near where I liveand she said she had to get drunk just to do it.

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah

pretty sure that scene is taken directly from the book

What's with the flamboyant homo armor?It's all spiky and colorful and shit

Man, the early show was gay as fuck

niceme.me

Fuck off not falling for it

He and Drogo were top lads, and Jorah wasn't yet a complete cuck. It's weird to think there was a time where Dany's dicking around in Essos was actually what I looked forward to the most. Bobby B and Ned, LF and Varys actually mattering. Season 1 was kino, it was all a steady downhill from there

they stopped using scenes from the books and started writing their own scenes

>That writing
>That acting by Viseroy
>That nudity

I miss old GOT

>Not Myrcella
>Not Margaery

>no mention of Dormer or Emmanuel

Absolute pleb

2 soon

Did she lose weight between S6 and S7?

I would murder all of you to fuck season 1 emilia clarke

She piles on the pounds between seasons and then slims down again for the show, same as Sansa

They film the scenes out of order, that's why her weight fluctuates over the season

>salsa
are you serious
>no myrcella or ygritte
WTF!

>they think FASface mcpancaketits is hot

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94
Tywin was the best

S1-2 were true kino

agreed, she actually had an arc and was my favorite character of the season.
>She said she was naked
>But user's did a pixel analysis
>So she lied
I think it's time to commit suicide

They can always rely on Clarice to get her tits out though right lads?

But she was visibly pudgy in all of S6.

holy shit, I forgot about those arrested westeros memes. they were top fucking notch.

Why fuck me? I loved that scene too. Shame the show has gone to shit since then.

oh shit, Tywin made him admit he's faking

fucking hell why was this cut

I thought the Tywin and Arya conversations were p good, but other than that I can't think of a single D&D invention that wasn't fan service or shit

Did you see her in Terminator Genisys? What a joke it was having a chunky Sarah Conner.

This. Missandei is easily the top thrones babe

>Terminator Genisys

>did you see movie filmed in 2014 while you're talking about something that was filmed in 2016-2017

naomi woods is hotter desu

I was just referring to her getting fat in general.

literally none of these girl even comes close to emilia in her prime. you just have shit taste

Disagree

>emilia in her prime

her flobby ass was disgusting

is 10 times better

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>ywnb Vyseris and fuck Dany every fucking moment, every day want you want.

i was talking about beauty.
nathalie is the one with the best body. no doubt about it.

he didn't. fucking retard he deserved that gruesome death

You'll also never have a vat on melting gold dumped on your head either.
Probably.

Jorah being some honor bound faggit taking westeros with danys dragons would be better than little ms Kelly C fucks her way through life

relax roastie

literally every time this photo is posted it's the same filename. you're such pathetic lifeless faggot user

Can we all agree Drogo's 'Gold' was really just lead?

How could he get knighted for bravery if his Father owned clay and he was a Lord and Knight anyway?

I am. But at least I'm not fat

Because we needed more scenes featuring the whorehouse.

BOOOOOOOOOM user BTFO!

you're only saying actress is shit because dany's story is bad

I know that feel, bro. GoT is the type of thing that you start watching because it hooks you in the beginning and the first couple seasons are really good, but it quickly drops off in quality. And then everyone is still watching it just because of inertia and because "well, I've already watched this much, so I might as well keep going!" even though if the seasons from like #3 onward, no one would like any of this shit.

i fell in love with her so hard

obvious samefag is obvious

she was game of a throne?
that's silly user!

Be turned into a Ser does not require you having land. And his father was at the watch at the time

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM user BTFO! AGAIN