What happens here? Could I make decent money with a science related degree from a Russell group university...

What happens here? Could I make decent money with a science related degree from a Russell group university? I like how small and white the countries are.

Other urls found in this thread:

latvia.travel/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estonia is based desu

Depends on your science degree. You won't be rich but you'd live comfortably. In case of Estonia your only chances to find a job as a foreigner are in Tallinn or Tartu. All the tech companies are only in these two cities.

More than likely. You can live comfy with a 1k EUR wage and not worry about a thing.

They're basically pieces of Russia that got separated for some reason when the soviet union fell, kind of like Ukraine. At any rate they belong to Russia

Mechanical Engineering degree from Manchester University. I'd like to live outside a city desu.

If you want to live outside the big cities, you can always try and make a new business in the regions.

Kuldīga is a nice place to do that.

I don't mind travelling to a city for work mate. 30 - 40 min drive is fine.

Then Ventspils is a good option, you can live in a comfy place out side of it and go to work there.

I'm going to visit the Baltic capitals in October.

than you are set for a good life. should be looking into a ~2k job maybe? not really that sure about engineers pay will be very dependent on position.

You probably won't find any highly technical jobs outside of these two cities. If I had a choice between Tartu or Talinn then Tartu hands down. A small (~100k) town with a large university campus, a comfy town centre and a nonexistent russian population. Tartu is small enough that you can live in the countryside and drive to work. I'd avoid Tallinn as it's much more impersonal town and filled with russians.

>visiting the capitals

You'll see the same shit in every one of them
>central regions of the cities are licked clean
>outer regions commieblock forests

Thanks Communism™.

check latvia.travel/en/ for some ideas on what to check out and avoid the red parts in this map

>not really that sure about engineers pay will be very dependent on position

lad at my work gets 2.2k as an engineer, the brit should be fine

We were independent (whatever that means) before the WWII.

Main reason for separating from Soviet Union was Soviet Union flooding Estonia with migrants.

why did you have to respond to bait?

Because I wanted.

How much do you hate

>Lithuania
>part of Russia
Fuck off, they're ours

>Estonia is based desu

came to post this, thank you based RIDF.

>Balts
>white

prepare for disappoint, Ahmed.

though Lithuanians are just special snowflake Russians/Poles

Can't these assholes fix their shitty countries? They have to go to eesti who had 50 fucking years of communism and managed to pull through in spite of it. What a bunch of fucking leeches!

Can you go back to your subhuman slavshit Stalinist thread, please?

Thanks

Some russians are pretty cool. However most of them are just incompatible with estonians, even after 60 years of them brought in by the USSR against estonians' will, it should be pretty clear that immigration (forced or not) does not work.

Black lives matter. What are you, some kind of racist?

This

It's usually the ones who come from the pre ww2 families. All the problems come from the USSR families

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

looks comfy

its actually funny all thous old fucks who say they dont like Latvia and russia is bette but when you tell them to go back to russia no one is stopping them and its really easy to do they always say no they will stay here

fingers crossed that Putins resettlement program works and he gets them to fuck off

Fingers crossed they will not be replaced by Koran smoking lunatics and aggressive black filth.

>live near capital
>private houses all around
>got a few russian neighbors all decent speak Latvian etc all hate other russians who dont like Latvia
>next to my house lives a old russian dude and his Latvian wife
>the wife hates russians like no other wile she is maryed to one

Yo momma was a shit Stalinist.

No w8 that was your granddad :^)

Go be subhuman somewhere else, all Latvians/Estonians to the gas chambers.

piss off faggot you even got negro in your name

You got negro in your genes.

Report to the showers untermensch.