youtube.com/watch?v=VCHfVZIAZ6s
youtube.com/watch?v=DrRQapIdaMU
youtu.be/HhXdjUNq-Qs?t=2m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=41F2-9XLf4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doctor Whore

2nd for foon!

Doctor Who is dead.

He has no desire to enter your place of residence.

The finale of Broadchurch got over 11 million viewers, The Doctor Falls got just 5 million (it sounds bad when you put it that way, but Doctor Who has never not been in the top 30 most watched shows each week since 2005) So while ratings aren't great they could be worse.

After the finale of the first series, it made the front page of quite a few papers, reminded me of all the hype of Bad Wolf at the time.

no, chester is dead

What's your favorite Marigold track?
youtube.com/watch?v=yivWcrsx-s0

Jodie needs the hat.

>always in the top 30
>only the BBC
>25 of those shows are cheap worthless crap

woo

Should i watch season 2 and 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8Ur2_ODsY

youtube.com/watch?v=HhXdjUNq-Qs

>it still gets fewer viewers than Pointless

yes
but beware they make the at least slightly optimistic ending of series 1 a lot less so

Why is Peter Howell so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=PxqvKyW2UQc

yes

50,000 likes and 35,500 dislikes on the 13th Doctor reveal vid. Ghostbusters all over again. Really dumb time to cast a female, when the show is pretty much panned. If it doesn't work expect cancellation.

>but Doctor Who has never not been in the top 30 most watched shows each week since 2005
source?

it'll work

it will still be the same show people don't watch
stupid move chasing away 30% of your fanbase

>Doctor Who has never not been in the top 30 most watched shows each week since 2005
How is this show even alive then?

it might work

Did you read that right? It says it's never NOT been in the top 30 most watched.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRnsmWr1crE

everyone I know thinks it's fucking stupid and half of them are women

Hope it does.

>implying that most of those people are actually watching the show
It's all virtue signalers and "muh esjaydubyas".

The reveal got over 16 million views. Social media postings have been 80% positive, a Yougov poll said only 14% of people were against it, sure, not all of them will be regular viewers but the complaints are very much the minority, most people will tune in for the first episode anyway, they just need to make a good first impression, either way the show's going to be fine.

>Doctor Who has never not been in the top 30 most watched shows each week since 2005
The Day of the Doctor was literally the most watched drama programme of 2013, the most watched programme not only of the week, but the month. And that's only in terms of TV viewings, in cinemas it placed third in the box office for that week, only behind the Hunger Games and Gravity.

probably they are stupid? who nose

Here's a bit of a fallacy I found in Death in Heaven;

Missy is dangerous, and UNIT knew she had devices on her, yet only Osgood took one of them off her - she's seen with a bracelet that can control the Cybermen.

So if they were a credible organisation wouldn't it have made sense to strip her whilst she was knocked out to ensure she couldn't escape? She's a valuable prisoner, you don't want to leave her dangerous.

We could've got a rear nude scene from Michelle Gomez - they can do it with Matt Smith, so why not her? Shame, really.

That being said, I hope we get a similar scene with the 13th Doctor ;)

I don't care that the Doctor's female now - in fact, I'm looking forward to it. It will be different and fresh. My main concerns are for the general public. The show has its worst viewing figures ever at the moment. People don't watch it.

They should've done the female thing after they got the casuals back into it. 13 should've been a male, Tennant type, then make 14 a female.

S11 ep1 will get loads of viewers, then it will stagnate

25 of those shows get about 1 mil viewers
the statistic is worthless

Jeers
Jon Prick

Best version

>everyone I know
That's nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzxx1WkITXg

What's with Russel and the characters whose personality traits are that they're disgustingly fat?

I think I need to refresh my memory of season 1
In the end, olivia colemans husband just confesses right? what happens afterwards?

Just because you have no friends doesn't mean other people don't.

Foon was honest, chaste and loyal and pure. She wasn't just fat. Fug you!

what the hell guys

>mfw no Second Doctor/Gangs of New York crossover

11's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=GwvyRnyzGo4

or 12's theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmmRHh6O5o

>they work out it's him
I don't really remember this, my vague memory is just lots of door knocking and red herrings from various other characters
oh well, on to season 2

Easily 11's theme. It's not even a competition.

12's is a little shit, let's be honest.

They won't do it but because it was on ITV but if they had a series 11 trailer saying "from the writer of Broadchurch" most of the general public will be more interested.

You know this is going to stick right? People still calls fem-Thor Whor

11's theme is a bit better composition

12's theme is used better in the show

The original catchphrase, you might say!

David Tennant's character finds that the only other person that Danny has sent messages to was Olivia Colmans' husband. That's when he works it out, but he only understands the full story when Joe confesses.

What's her costume gonna be?

I'm hoping for dungarees

fem Thor had breast cancer

lowest sales in history

youtube.com/watch?v=VCHfVZIAZ6s
This is literally GOAT

Have to agree with everyone. 12's was just shit.

Thanks lad

I'm a citizen of the Universe and a gentleman to boot!

They really need to up the marketing, wasn't there a rumour saying Chibnall wanted to handle the budget more efficiently? I don't think they'll mess this up, they can't afford to.

god I wish murray could write music like this still

Smith. Doctor John Smith.

No second chances. That's the kind of man I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrRQapIdaMU

Capaldi is a great Doctor, but he wasn't marketable. This is what worries me about Jodie. She's a great actress, and I'm sure she'll be great, but what 9 year old boy is gonna want to buy an action figure of a woman?

The problem with DW now is that the people who make it don't know who their audience is

>proceeds to give everyone second chances in every episode

"Bill, I'm already a demon."

It's Joan Smith now. Like Joan Redfern.

Pottery.

>that's the kind of MAN he is

Breaking the Wall really isn't that grand, and it's not a recent track, it's reused from the 50th in 2013 anyway.
[02:15] youtu.be/HhXdjUNq-Qs?t=2m15s

>Who are you?"
>"Smith. Jo- uh... Jane Smith"

It's shit now.

Didn't want a Doctor Who / MGSV cross over until now, thanks.

What's /who/ with you? I've just about finished the Valeyard's Saga as it should be experienced.

Trial of a Time Lord, Trial of the Valeyard, Sixie's Last Adventure 1-3, He Jests at Scars as an interlude, then finally Brink of Death. And I guess there's that novel with Seven if I could find it and I was assed about novels.

I love it to death, but I think it's funny how it's just the same melody and he just adds a new instrument or two every 10 seconds
Press L at the end of every bar, it skips the video ahead by 10 seconds.

Honestly how do you feel about the female Doc? Worried? Excited? I'm both.

The patriots are fobwatched timelords.

Is that a special joke for all the little girls who are suddenly going to watch this?

>Smith, John Smith
>companion makes a face
>Jane, I meant Jane Smith

if she doesn't wear a dress I'm not watching

I used to go by John Smith when I was a man for 14 billion years.

My wife was a piece of shit.

Snake has to infiltrate Dalek space ships and creepy Cybermen Hospitals.

>my wife:
>the inevitable big finish (or several thousand fanfics) about 13 meeting River

>13 talks to 12 before he regenerates
>"I cheated death thanks to you. And thanks to you, I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm the Doctor, and you are too... No. He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend", it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out, you're the Doctor."

Most liked episodes of each era according to AI
Eccleston: The Parting of the Ways (89), Bad Wolf (86), The Doctor Dances (85), Dalek (84), The Empty Child (84), Father's Day (83)
Tennant: Journey's End (91), The Stolen Earth (91), The End of Time Part Two (89), Doomsday (89), Forest of the Dead (89), Silence in the Library (89)
Smith: Asylum of the Daleks (89), The Big Bang (89), The Day of the Doctor (88), The Impossible Astronaut (88), The Angels Take Manhattan (88), The Pandorica Opens (88), A Good Man Goes to War (88), The Name of the Doctor (88)
Capaldi: Dark Water (85), Mummy on the Orient Express (85), Flatline (85), World Enough and Time (85)

Most disliked episodes
Eccleston: The End of the World (76), Rose (76), The Unquiet Dead (80), World War Three (81), The Long Game (81), Aliens of London (82), Boom Town (82)
Tennant: Love & Monsters (76), Fear Her (83), Tooth and Claw (83), The Girl in the Fireplace (84), The Idiot's Lantern (84), The Runaway Bride (84), The Christmas Invasion (84)
Smith: The Time of the Doctor (83), A Christmas Carol (83), Nightmare in Silver (84), Cold War (84), The Rings of Akhaten (84), Amy's Choice (84), Victory of the Daleks (84), The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe (84)
Capaldi: Sleep No More (78), Heaven Sent (80), The Eaters of Light (81), The Woman Who Lived (80)

What does this tell us about people's tastes?

>Capaldi has the lowest "highest" AIs
kek

I once accidentally married Marilyn Monroe but I've got a minge now.

>not including Millennial Shock
>not including Time's Champion

This list is incomplete. We have pdf rips of both. There's no excuse.

>The Woman Who Lived (80)
Should be 81

>Heaven Sent (80)
Good I hated it

>What does this tell us about people's tastes?
That they're wildly inconsistent, and that some of the worst episodes have extremely high AIs, and some of the best have extremely low AIs, while other times it's the reverse and the scores are accurate.
Basically, AIs are bullshit.

>The Girl in the Fireplace
>most disliked
AI still needs improved clearly

Fortunately, Top Gear was a massive success when they sacked the people who created and wrote it.

Yo, I need more Shit Trips 2 entries. I don't even have a Tenth or Eleventh Doctor story yet.

>the most disliked episodes of smith's and tennant's eras would be among the most liked of capaldi's eras
POTTERY

Should 12 talking to 13 but other than that, fuuuuuuuuuck that'd be cool as shit.

Bill to the Doctor, in The Doctor Falls
>Doctor, why are still here? Just to suffer? Every night... I feel my legs... My arms... My fingers... The limbs I've lost... The friends I've lost... won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?”

>Smith: Asylum of the Daleks (89)

youtube.com/watch?v=41F2-9XLf4Q