SILENCE.......I KILL YOU

SILENCE.......I KILL YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMCQUeyPQkY?t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=qSGnLUEnZK8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSqEP97hJEA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=XGBBt-A7kGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's crazy how this would be widely considered unacceptable by the political performance standards of today.

You know what's even crazier if you watch his Comedy Central presents the 30 minute standup they use to show. When he is doing his sets almost no one is laughing. Then out of nowhere he blows up and is selling out crowds not even months later.

I just considered it unacceptable because it was shit.

>Then out of nowhere he blows up and is selling out crowds not even months later.
Who? Achmed? Yeah, he had to blow up first for the joke to work. That was actually the point.

>conservative """""comedy"""""

and it was only like 10 years ago lmao just launch the nukes and end it already

Nah middle aged people love him and are oblivious enough to the internet and the PC culture of liberal 20 something's that he'd probably still be just as successful. His shows are seriously just an excuse for 40+ year olds to get drunk kinda like jimmy Buffett.

Back then we didn't have people defending terrorism.

I sincerely hope that wasn't an actual attempt at a joke.

He's still performing though

youtu.be/pMCQUeyPQkY?t=36s

i don't care who ya are buy this antidiarrheal medication right fuckin now

(((out of nowhere)))

Speaking of comedy, what's your favorite Comedy Central Roast? I'm split between Bob Saget and Flavor Flav.

Another comedian I can't hate on. The dude chose a medium and fucking ran with it and is worth millions now. I hate his comedy but I gotta respect him

Flav was a shit show and probably most memorable.

Those crazy days of the 00s ain't commin back.

I don't think it was on comedy central but the Emmett Smith roast where Jaime Foxx just rails this one unfunny comedian as "his conscience" for like 7 minutes was one I've probably rewatched the most.

Is Larry the Cable Guy an ironic character, or is he sincere?

This is the definition of reddit humour

You'll be shocked to learn he's not actually a cable guy.

Donald Trump or Charlie Sheen

It's real. I remember for weeks annoying autists in school would shout this and think they were being funny.

The Donald Trump roast was honestly pretty shit. I watched it mostly because Seth McFarland was hosting but it was really honestly just bad.

Though I honestly did not except Snoop Dogg's bit to be funny, that was one welcoming surprise about that roast.

Damn it dude, you know what I mean.

jesus this was so unfunny. Not because of any racist undertones but it just wasn't funny. I didn't even smile third time he said "silence I keel you" while the guy who showed you achmed couldn't contain his laughter

Not a comedy central one, but the George Takei one with Gilbert Gottfried telling faggot jokes, and loudly yelling 'FAGGOT' each time is gold.

He also donates a ton to charity, Larry's alright in my book.

Gilbert is god tier in every roast as is Jeff Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=qSGnLUEnZK8

How? According the Gabriel Iglesias in his stand up special, Jeff Dunham is pretty popular in the Middle East.

The Takei one is great. Genuinely just 11 minutes of him telling faggot jokes, it's not even roasting Takei.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSqEP97hJEA&t

>parents really liked him way back when
>find clips and videos of his standup online for them
>realize ever since he started until that point a bit after he got huge he was doing the same couple of jokes over and over and over again
Did he ever change or write a new routine?
He seemed like such a one trick pony.

either people at your school were shouting about "hey this guy really BLEW UP outta nowhere lmao" or you can't follow a conversation to save your life

I always lose my shit when he starts explaining what the jokes mean in detail, he told a really great Oprah joke on Mancow's show a few months back.

Tell me what happened when people showed this to you user

it's James Franco's and that's not even a contest.
Andy Samberg and Jeff Ross were particularly hillarious

This. Jeff Dunham is still selling out huge venues.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGBBt-A7kGQ