Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/quebec-cops-cattle-shooting-triggers-international-reaction-1.718815
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/cow-shot-abbotsford-review-1.3335775
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Scared of a fucking cow

the cow was obviously armed and dangerous, plus had criminal records
trust a cow feel the pain

Top kek

This is actually hilariously pathetic, no joke no hyperbole.

wtf man

>hilariously pathetic
they didn't even use rifles

LOL

That cow could have had a gun.

What is wrong with this exactly? This is no different from hunting but of coarse SJW snowflkes cry about it to virtue signal

It's a really weird paradox living in the "land of the free" while pretty constantly terrified by anyone in the government.

Cows are unironically harmless and super gentle once they gain your trust and you get to approach them, because they're super scared of humans. This could have ended better, but cops being cops, it ended this way.

Fuck cops.

An American cop cannot exit his car without needing to shoot something.

explain to me what the point of hunting for sport is? You don't actually need the food you fat mickydee eating fuck.

Btw, I am as far right as you can get.

Fair chase.
When you hunt, you shoot une very well placed bullet into the vital for a quick death, not 20 bullets into every single limb of the animal and cripple it and make it suffer more than it should, you dumb cunt.

>durrr SJWs hurr

>be American
>get shot

They gave the cow a chance go give up(sirens and everything) but the cow did not give up.

>Claps will defend this

At least think of the big macs lost.

I'm surprised Pajeets aren't RAGING about this!

Whats the point of having the sirens and flashlights on anyway?

Do they realize i s's an animal an may get scared away making things even more difficult? What are they trying to accomplish?

America is unironically the only country were you will see up to three patrols cars, sirens on, full of armed cops, chasing a cow down a rod only to shot it down

>This is no different from hunting
For starters, the cow is the property of someone, which you Americans oft hold to a higher value than human life itself. Cows aren't cheap.

your inb4 is kinda late:

>What is wrong with this exactly?
They shot someone's cow for no other reason than that they're trigger happy 'murrican cops who shoot anything that moves and some things that don't. I swear, if 'murrican cops found a tree that had fallen across the road, they would empty their magazines in it and then tell it to stop resisting.

>0:32
Why the hell did they do that? They thought that was going to make it stop trying to run away or something?

>SJW snowflkes
Cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck you're on the wrong board cuckcuckcuckcuckcuck

>I swear, if 'murrican cops found a tree that had fallen across the road, they would empty their magazines in it and then tell it to stop resisting.
My sides, I can picture it.

America is actually kind of absurd, tbqhwyfam.

Seems this thread has the potential to be the funniest one rn. Also some backlash for that is required.

Its a fucking cow, what the fuck is wrong with them? Are they really scared of it?
Remember yanks, those are the polices defending you lel.

Americans are fucking pussies lol

what the fuck

American cops truly are bad dystopian joke

In america, pigs shoot cows. What a country!

these are Canadian police, not Americans. and it's not the first time we've done this.

>>ctvnews.ca/quebec-cops-cattle-shooting-triggers-international-reaction-1.718815

>>cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/cow-shot-abbotsford-review-1.3335775

cows are srs biz in canada.

Go on /k/ the ATF has a reputation for killing dogs, they had a thread yesterday about dedicated ATF dog killing teams at waco

#CowLivesMatter

He should have reMOOved himself from the situation quicker

>someone told the mutts that beef comes from cows and that beef makes burgers
> After finding out the cow cannot be reasoned with and will not tell them where the beef is hidden the police are called
>cow shot
>still no idea where the beef is
> "well dang dat ain't righht, you phone our lawyer goldstein, imma upload this ta youtubes"

A German attempt at funny banter actually worked. It is indeed, a new dawn.

im not a german actually

Serioysly, what do they use to feed these guys? Testosterone?

Welp, seems the dawn is back to dusk. kek