/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Johnny's autism Bear is the Key to all of this Edition

pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/07/19/pet-parrot-witness-murder-woman-convicted/103846984/
welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
youtube.com/watch?v=7GgU3wx8nYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

david lunch lol

henlo

first for bumping man

David Lynch has added another to his kill count forcing the Linkin Park singer to hang himself. He must be stopped!

I'm proud to be white

What's your favorite Lynchkino, kids?

Mine's Lost Highway, with Blue Velvet in second.

post dougie kino

lol

is that the sheriff station?

Blue Velvet/Eraserhead.

lol

The owls

holy shit lol

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Judyposting only past this point

--------------------------------------------

damn, Linkin Park is dead

www.soundcloud.com/blue-harvest-beat/i-love-cooper

please rate my song

Is this canon detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/07/19/pet-parrot-witness-murder-woman-convicted/103846984/

so is half of the original cast of Twin Peaks, what's your point

0/10

is david lunch replacing jumping man?

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so I won't get loose

pls respond

Inland Empire

based lunch poster

How's Annie?
How's Annie?
How's Annie?

How's Chester?
How's Chester?
How's Chester?

if janey dies im going to cry

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the long shot of her red flats. I thought she was about to pop her immaculate toes out.

Fucking Lynch. I want to see a closeup of Naomi's feet before the finale.

>love opens the white lodge

She got 3 days left until retirement.

So uh
Cooper IS going to get back to normal
Right?

Get the tissues ready. Her falling back in love with her "husband" pretty much confirms she's going to bite it. Happy endings are hard to come by in Twin Peaks.

Yeah probably next episode, because they're showing it at Comic-Con. If not then, then maybe in the last few episodes.

not to mention coops existing curse where anyone he falls in love with fuckin dies

n-n-no

:(

he'd tried so far and got so hard
in the end it didnt even matter

>cooper regains his memories
>harry is dead
>annie is dead
>janey is dead
>diane is working with his evil doppelganger

at least he'll have his son..., unless he dies as well :(

>news sites are writing articles about Watts and Lynch texting

If anyone kills Janey-E they would probably kill Sonny Jim too.

That's just absurd lmao

This guy was in the picture with Bad Coop and the glass box

No, that's the lead singer of Linkin Park. Chip had him killed and made it look like a suicide.

The Straight Story with Inland Empire second. Those two might change place, depending on which on I've seen last and what I currently feel like whenever you're asking me.

Nope:
>“There are three characters that I play in Twin Peaks. Actually four, but the fourth is only seen for a very short period of time, so we’ll say three. Each character is very distinct, very specific and quite different from the other. And the way I found each of those was a process. So for let’s say the evil doppelgänger, much of that character came from the physical presentation, and how we created the look of that guy. But also inside —not that he’s not human— but he’s almost inhuman, lacking any remorse whatsoever. That was difficult for me to get to, but you just have to think of yourself as a shark in the water.

The other character of Dougie is almost a blank canvas, he’s almost a newborn in the body of a grown-up person. And that process was more about discovering the world as if seeing it for the first time. So there’s an innocence there, and there’s a sense of timing that is different than what you or I might experience in the world. Things take much longer to explore and experience, and David gave me the freedom to be able to find that.

And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

The Vedder lyrics are clearly referring to the third part of this quote - someone who is thinking about their lost years. welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/

Probably hovered around for hours asking if he was free to go after booper left

CRAWLING

What did they mean by this?

>I will come when I want to
She's a dominatrix

>No need to call Michael
Was she going to blackmail Lynch?

What makes you think Cooper could ever be "normal" again?

inland empire is his best
eraserhead is his masterpiece tho

Are you suggesting Lynch is a hack like Whedon?

meditation is a serious thing

not normal, just not a literal retard
he'll never be old coop again
but he might get his memories and the ability to speak normally back
or he might not

The tree is shit

>How did you react when you first learned that Agent Cooper had been trapped inside the Black Lodge for all of these years since the original finale? Was it as heartbreaking for you as it was for the audience?

>I knew that the audience was excited, just based on social media, for the return of the Cooper that they remembered. I couldn't say anything about that — that there was a process that had to happen before the ship could right itself, let's say. I also like to say we're basically ... my take on it is that the world is out of balance, and we're trying to take it back into balance now. We have 18 hours to do that. But I knew it would be difficult for people. Many people wanted the nostalgic return to the Twin Peaks that they remembered. And that's not what we're representing here. There are a lot of new stories going forward.

he's going to wake up in like the next two episodes most likely. probably the end of 11 as a cliffhanger.

I say episode 15 personally

Um, excuse me? Did you not listen to the Vedder song, sweetie?

A

The Veddermen will be sad, but in fact Eddie's lyrics are much more suited to Cooper's return, and grief on having missed 25 years.

YU

You forgot to read the lyrics.

DA

ME

Bad coop just killed linken park singer and let oj out. He can't keep getting away with it.

I'm not saying Cooper won't come back, I think he will, but do you honestly think that if the vedderfags are right and he's dougie forever Kyle would've been allowed to let that slip in an interview???

youtube.com/watch?v=7GgU3wx8nYE

au revoir simone is pretty pretty good
nice work you hack

You could interpret this as we won't get Dale back until episode 18.

Does a Bad Cooper Pepe exists?

No, but you should make one, just make the eyes milky white.

According to Frost's canon book, Pete's body was on top of Audrey's after the explosion. What they didn't say was his pants were off. Yes, Pete was able to do the old fish in the percolator before dying from his injuries. He is Richard's father.

Having Dougie-Coop around for so long has been really ballsy in itself, and he's grown on almost all of us.

I don't think anything is ruined in the interview by saying Cooper comes back (we've already seen him early on, in the Lodge). It will be interesting to see how he deals with 25 years of his life being stolen - something that 'Out of Sand' alludes to.

>and he's grown on almost all of us fellow redditors

This is probably the case. What could he even do if he got to TP in like episode 6 or something. Capture Richard Horne? Chase after his doppelganger? Fuck around in the sherrif station all day? The main plot is all about the return of Agent Cooper so obviously this plotline is going to get resolved at the end, or at least very near the end

Since when is fanfiction canon?

I don't care about coop anymore, the moment he fucked on screen was when he died for me.

Since when is material written by one of the writers of the show fanfiction?

le reddit XD

The things he must of done to all three of her holes on that set...

I'm not doing a effort

According to people here only Lynch matters

episode 9 was delayed a week so the coop reveal would match up for comic on

coop will be back on sunday

screencap this

prepare to get BTFO

Found the Something Awful goon.

>all three
>all
oh my sweet child

>holding in pee
>drinking coffee
>making love to a beautiful woman
This is Coop's wish-fulfillment we're seeing.

This actually makes more sense than not having an episode that week because of the 4th of July.

>triggered

found the pleb who can't handle dougie kino

But how ewill we deal with BOB, the Mother and the black lodge aand close the twin peaks story for good ?

I believe it. A new meme will rise to replace Eddie.

>kino
Found the meme spouting retard

Dougie? More like Dungie.