Only God Forgives

Is it really that bad? I absolutely adore Drive, and I love the visual design of this film. Is it worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/opus_magnum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes you pleb all films are worth watching

Haven't seen it but it's probably worth watching just so you can say "Wow that wasn't worth watching but at least I know now"

It is a rubbish film that is very nice to look at

>Is it worth watching?
no
couldn't even understand half of what was going on because it's almost all in Chinese or some other chink language

It's in my top ten, I love the film. HOWEVER if you didn't like the lack of dialogue in Drive and can't handle a little bit of surrealism, you're probably not going to like it.

>watched a torrent without subtitles
>thinks he can have an opinion on the film
kek

it's bad if you're a normie

I'm thinking of renting it on YouTube and if I like it I'll buy it. I'm a huge fan of Drive and I think the use of color and lighting was superb, I also enjoyed the lack of dialogue because the story is told through the music and cinematography. I'll check it out. Thanks

Yeah that's what I've noticed, people either really like it, or really hate it

>DUDE WOW LMAO THE CHINESE COP IS GOD
>30 Minutes of karaoke
>The Goose

yeah, nah it's shit

>I'm thinking of renting it on YouTube and if I like it I'll buy it.

> I absolutely adore Drive

Well, considering you have poor taste, you'll love it.

it's a 10/10

lol joking I'm actually a massive faggot, please check out my excellent youtube channel though

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos

This. I also liked the pretty colors.

it's great.

It's Kino. that's all you need to know desu.

Yeah its not that great, its just brutal. But the visuals are great.

Refn opus magnum

Worth watching once for sure just for the atmosphere.

>Refn opus magnum
>opus magnum
>opus
>magnum

now what, the fuck, did he mean by this?

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/opus_magnum

REEEE I googled it afterwards and found out that opus magnum is just as real as magnum opus.

Remember kids, google before posting on an anonymous image board - you might just look a cunt.

You still kinda look like a cunt tbqhfam

Please GTFO underage brainlet.

full disclosure I googled it too because I wasnt that sure anymore

Yeah, I was calling myself a cunt. I don't care some of my favourite people are cunts.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Posting the oldest Reddit-tier Sup Forums pasta in the book
So you're literally admitting that you're underage?

It's Refn's best film, the rest of his flicks are shit.

I'm 46 years old, if that's underage then you're overage. I went to American school where we learnt to speak American. Opus Magnum ain't no American words. Don't come chatting your foreign nonsense at me and then accuse me of being underage just because I only speak the one language that counts - American.

And fuck you, the old pastas are still the best.

I wouldn't call it good but it is a very unique experience so i would say go for it if you are at a point where you comprehend that there are only a handful of truly different story types and everything is in detail, if you are still discovering whole narrative types my guess is it would be wasted for now.

I thought it was great.

The Asian cop is God.

It's an incredibly self-indulgent film comprising of Nicholas winding refn having people act out his violent, juvenile fantasy of a revenge story. I liked drive, but the rest of his films after are garbage.

Refn is the living parody of an art house director

>I'm thinking of renting it on YouTube and if I like it I'll buy it.
What the fuck are you talking about.

I didn't like it but it's only 90s minutes so anyone on the fence might as well give it a go.