You Rage You Lose

Gay

> Girls on penis size

Does anyone seriously wonder why more and more males are checking out of relationships and sex?

Also, why does nobody ever talk about vagina size?

That's right, because of the gynocentric shit society we've created.

>Implying the problem is the men
The female orgasm has no reproductive purpose. It's merely a result of clitoral tissue being similar to penile tissue, as is the case with the male nipple serving no real purpose.

Goddammit how about coming up with fucking relatively simple solutions to penis size, then? Where are my pills that actually make it bigger?

There it is

But all of those things are marketed toward children....guns are not...

Of course we talk about and judge vaginas faggot.
We like tight innies and dislike loose outies.
Born with a loose outie? Too bad
Born with a small dick? Too bad

>Every girl deserves a big dick.
>Friend has a 9 inch dick.
>His wife fucking hates having sex cause it hurts her.
>Fucking talk me into a degenerate cuck relationship where I pump his wife while he watches.
>Have average 6.5 dick ola.
>Have met multiple women who tell me its not the size, its just that to many guys get in and get out without knowing how to use it.
>Date black woman.
>She explains to me black men with big dicks are one pump chumps.
>The only girls who brag about wanting the big dicks are normally the ones who also like to brag about getting black out drunk and waking up in strangers beds.

You can run the tread off of a tire, and you can fuck the tread off a pussy.
Learn to fuck good and make her cum before during and after and shes happy as shit, dont learn to make her cum and enjoy the waspy bullshit that is a womans passive aggressive horse shit.

a womens purpose is to pleasure a man not the other way around you ignorant maple syrup cunt

Ive only had sex with 1 girl but from someone who regularly has her say "your in my stomach". I can tell you its a bit of bullshit.

Size does matter. but you dont have to be in the top 0.5% to please somebody.

>"white"
>not "degenerate american subhuman"

>what women want

this meme is old. men want big dicks women want cars and money.

I have that same book.

>White kids are the ones holding the guns.

Really makes ya think.

strewth

Nu/pol/ is anti-Palestine

Last I checked little 7 year olds couldn't buy AR, and the reason why these things are banned from kids is because liberal shit parents wouldnt bother to explain to them the meaning of the wine, how not to eat the fucking plastic toy in the candy, and why violent sports projects the toxic masculinity of white cis men and sports.

If anything, liberals are the dangerous things.

ITT: mad dicklets

>19cm

I am okay with that.

> 80℅ of women have trouble reaching orgasm

No clue what the fuck everyone's doing but I am a manwhore and I make girls cum all the time. I call bullshit.

'''''''American'''''''''''Women'''''''''''''''

Really? 20cm is large?
Guess I'm large then.

There has been way too much focus on what a man needs to do to please a woman. That's all I ever hear about is her pleasure.

I've been with enough women now to know that most of them are fucking terrible in bed. Screw this idea that men need to be doing more to please them, they're the ones that need to learn how to fuck.

How is this different from saying "every man deserves a tight pussy"?

Penis size and vagina size are both important when having sex

my dick is 17cm when fully (i mean fully) erect, and about 16.5cm when normal erect.

when i have sex with my girlfriend i generally cant go all out because i end up bumping her cervix and hurting her, and i dont have a huge dick

it depends on the girl