Pic related is the only land that Poland has any historical right to

Pic related is the only land that Poland has any historical right to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2A-aFz4Or8
vocaroo.com/i/s1KyCiNnWCie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Jagungal
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pm3TmRED36
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_of_Köpenick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland wants to be western so it’s slowly crawling west

Looks nice

Posen is arguably the core of Poland m8

You're retarded.

You're retarded.

The funniest thing is that all this is ours and you can do nothing about it, OP.

Mmm... such nice cities and almost no Germans...

muh historical rights

Oh... isn't it the biggest castle in the world? Hmm... let me guess, who owns it today?

youtube.com/watch?v=O2A-aFz4Or8

No Poles ever lived in the light pink areas

they do now, fritz
what is UP with you europoors constantly killing eachother over your retarded borders?

It had to be really surprising for all those Silesian Piasts.

Anyway, here is some Legnica for you, user. You can watch, but no touching!

You're all germans though

Sorry, I didn't hear you, I'm enjoying great Polish Wrocław mmm...

Just think, if your ancestors had stayed in Germany you could be enjoying driving a BMW down the autobahn instead

Who needs BMW, when we can enjoy beautiful Toruń at night...

Australia has no right to any land

Must be why at night you sneak over the boarder to steal the germans cars to put them in the german towns you stole

Sounds like someone wants to get raped again.

you, right now

wrong pic

But who is that boarder? Also, who are those Germans cars? Are they some kind of car-people? Anyway, user, could you vocaroo the name of the highest Australian mountain?

sorry it was this one

vocaroo.com/i/s1KyCiNnWCie

Hmm... this must be one of those Aboriginal languages.

scifi novel idea, all the modern poles on imperial german land are switched with imperial germans from an alternate reality in the past

Whiter that you Jzerkejeks

Whatever suits you best, Munandjarra.

Guess we're renaming that mountain to Jagungal then mate

why do you keep on making threads like this? are you a german living in australia?

kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Jagungal
>Mount Jagungal or sometimes Jagungal, Big Bogong, The Big Bogong Nr., or The Big Bogong Mountain.
One literary couldn't make it up.

Yeah its like that time Sup Forums found the swahili translator

Some funny shit out there. That being said its kinda bad times for the poor fuckers

Care to elaborate?

Why are you so angry, Bruce? Did a Slavoid with a big Polish sausage fuck your mother?

Actual map of Poland's rightful claims.

Eh do some reading. Just look at aboriginal deaths in custody numbers or general socio-economic outcomes in Australia. Lower age of death avg that sort of thing

Actually did a course on it in uni. Weren't exactly slaves but were sort of "workers that don't get paid and can't leave" in places

Sad stuff

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pm3TmRED36

I thought that they are appreciated by the state like never before.

As for life expectancy, alcoholism etc. It's probably the same everywhere. North American natives, Greenland (check their suicide rate), Syberia/Arctic Russia etc. etc. It's a sign of some deeper problem, almost as if these native cultures collapsed when confronted with modern states.

I wouldn't recommend, there was one Polish prayer created at that time, it goes like that: "for the great war of nations we beg you, oh lord".

i hope youre happy

Hmm, i see. Quite well i understand

what a pity

I would prefer that our northern border was with germany too

Meh... in our national mythology only 44 is important

Don't choke on knedlik, Pavel.

probably the worst thing for them is chinks and indonesians out for exploitation

Why?

yes

Greater Poland when?

no

>be German peasant living in oppressive HRE
>be invited by Polish lords to move from your shithole to a more plural community in the east

>few centuries later
>DOOD IT WUZ ALL GERMAN N SHIT
>WE BUILT DANZIG AN' THE PYRAMIDS

the real historical Polish borders

orly?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_of_Köpenick

historically even Berlińsk belongs to us.

It's an empire, based on conquests or right of power. Empire collapsed, they have no rights on it anymore. OP's pic perfectly shows native, original, borders of Poland.

GIVE DANZIG AND BRESLAU

I'd fix Eastern Europe like this
>Silesia to Germany
>Prussia to Lithuania
>Slovakia to Hungary
>Slovenia to Croatia

But why?

Past injustices have created a toxic atmosphere and things need to bet set right

I don't believe there's any widespread sentiment here that someone has "our rightful clay". While Lithuania Minor was a very important part of our history it wasn't exactly a part of Lithuania. Old Prussians are all dead and gone, so there goes that angle... There are a few lithuanian villages (abandoned) along the border, and a few villages in Suwalki still inhabited by lithuanians, but that's about it.

GIB SORBIA AND WENDLAND

Polish territories with the amount of years they were Polish. GDL parts of Commonwealth not considered as part of Poland.

Forgot pic.

>It's an empire, based on conquests
hmm...
>1385 – Union of Krewo – a personal union that brought the Grand Duke of Lithuania, Jogaila, to the Polish throne
>1401 – Union of Vilnius and Radom – strengthened the Polish–Lithuanian union[2]
>1413 – Union of Horodło – heraldic union which granted many szlachta rights to Lithuanian nobility
>1432 (1432–34) – Union of Grodno, a declarative attempt to renew closer union
>1499 – Union of Kraków and Vilnius, in which the personal union became a dynastic union, recognising the sovereignty of Lithuania and describing interaction between the two states
>1501 – Union of Mielnik – a renewal of the personal union
>July 1, 1569 – Union of Lublin – a real union that resulted in creation of the semi-federal, semi-confederal Republic of the Two Nations (Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth)
>May 3, 1791 – Polish Constitution of May 3, 1791: abolished the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and established a common state, the Rzeczpospolita Polska (the Polish Republic, or Polish Commonwealth) in their place. The Reciprocal Guarantee of Two Nations modified these changes, stressing the continuity of bi-national status of the state. The changes were reversed completely in 1792 under pressure from forces of the Russian Empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_union