The Wachowski Faggots

Is sense8 indicative of their future projects?
are they going to self insert into every work?
are they going to shove LGBT propaganda into everything?
are they going to hire Doona Bae again?

So fucking glad that shitshow is canceled, it's a mark of an extremely boring person that their personality revolves entirely around their 'gender identity'

I find the title of your thread very offensive, OP.
How hard can it be to say Wachowski Sisters?

I'll settle for siblings.

I think they will have learned their lesson after their using a show as a political mouthpiece led in large part to it being cancelled. And they need to rebuild a reputation given how bad Sense8 was for Netflix financially, so they will probably take fewer risks.

I go with Wachowski human beings.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!!!

>are they going to self insert into every work?
>HURR WHAT IS BOUND?
>HURR WHO IS SWITCH?

They self-inserted into every work besides Speed Racer. Prove me wrong.

>I go with Wachowski human beings.
user, I...

Have you watched The Matrix? It has some pretty obvious transgender undertones.

Disgusting people

The Wachowski mental fuckups

i bet my shekels to wachowski mental illness

>tfw will never save them from their insanity

>I think they will have learned their lesson after their using a show as a political mouthpiece led in large part to it being cancelled. And they need to rebuild a reputation given how bad Sense8 was for Netflix financially, so they will probably take fewer risks.

We can only hope, they haven't gone through with gender reassignment surgery right? so maybe there is some self awareness still left in there.

>It has some pretty obvious transgender undertones.

If they are so obvious, why did it take the internet to catch up on them almost 20 years later?
I'm not saying they didnt have that somewhere in the fucked minds to do that, but obvious my ass, if they hadnt cut off their dongs people wouldnt bat an eye

Spiritual hermaphrodite-ism in a Gnostic or Platonic sense is different from transgenderism i.e some faggot wants to pretend to be a girl. Whether Wachowski's knew this or not, or intended it idk.

Reminder: the red pill is HRT

If you look into his personal life, it's really obvious how it influenced the aesthetics of the duo's movies.

Larry was in the BDSM lifestyle. His/her partner is a dominatrix prostitute. He was already fantasizing about being a girl/lesbian (Bound) but couldn't and it made him depressed. Explains why Matix was so grimdark and filled with angst, backroom techno, black leather etc.

Once he started embracing his feminine persona (Lana), he also started being more child-like. Lana is not just a woman, she's kawaii as fuck with her pink dreadlocks. Cue Speed Racer's colorful aesthetics. See also the sci-fi story from Cloud Atlas, which is exactly the same thematically as Matrix, but instead of being film noir/cyberpunk, it's filled with fluorescent pink and cute Asian girls.

Lana genuinely looks happier than Larry in public pictures. It's nice for her that his dom wife supports him, since she's as degenerate and mentally ill as her, they make a weird but fitting couple. During Matrix era, the Wachowskies almost never showed their faces, probably because of Larry's self-hatred made him shy.

Their sissification is the result of an obvious fetish and BDSM mindfucking and not some kind of deep psychological longing they've felt their whole life like some other trannies might experience. What's really strange is why the second brother went tranny as well, as far as I know he was the normal one of the two before that.

>During Matrix era, the Wachowskies almost never showed their faces, probably because of Larry's self-hatred made him shy.
I remember this, back then I always thought it was because they didn't want to be part of the "Hollywood system" AKA degeneracy

Little did I know...

Stop using this cringe meme faggot, it's not going to take off

Trans acceptance movement wasn't everywhere like it is today so it probably wasn't on everyone's radar.

switch wasnt a dude

That meme is already old as fuck and is on one of the site's banners retard.

it's a mistake to think it was cancelled because of the politics, netflix and people who are into netflix shows love that sjw shit. it just cost way too much money to create, they were filming all over the fucking world, and there wasn't enough people watching it to justify all the effort.

to be completely honest i'd rather have a show like sense8 than all the capeshit that's on netflix, that's all netflix is turning into - capeshit and young adult retro 80s crap.

I like to show it's interesting and has a unique High concept that makes the ham fisted gay propaganda worthy watching regardless.

Also it has 10/10 Indian qt, and seeing her hook up with a white boi makes me truly euphoric. We need more shows that depict this perfection.

>Also it has 10/10 Indian qt, and seeing her hook up with a white boi makes me truly euphoric. We need more shows that depict this perfection.

step the fuck away from my indianfu

but they aren't sisters?

Should have taken the bogpill tonsure their mental illness.

Do you think Malick is secretely a tranny too?

I actually liked Sense8 too, but that was in spite of the blatant politicization of the show. I'm not saying this got the show cancelled (Netflix will put anything on air to attract viewers) but it definitely turned a ton of viewers off.

Hopefully there will be no sopping rainbow dildo in the pilot of their next show.

the main concept of the show is neat, without all the gay agenda pandering this could have had potential

Not only is your opinion wrong, but are not even permitted to have an opinion on the subject.

I dunno but how can you look at two transsexuals siblings and honestly not see that they're just bandwaggoning

One of them definitely is.

As much as I hate degenerates, some of the faggy Sense8 stuff was entertaining.
I actually like the transgender storyline, the wedding stuff was super satisfying and that guy with the hat and the funny voice is awesome.
Lito and Wolfgang are the best characters.
I can even appreciate the scenes shot at the gigantic gay parade, the logistics of it are impressive, and it's not like it was the only large scale real event they covered.

Why not both of them? I mean it's very fashionable go be a tranny right now

Holy shit user, get those thoughts AWAY from me, two wachowskis is bad enough

Do you think they are fucking each other with their feminine penii?

Because one got his brain ficked out of him.

Thw other still had his but it got brainwashed.
Either that or they were both abused as childrenbut he really looked normal

everything involving the tranny was terrible. lito was entertaining, but the gay parade was fucking hysterically bad