Why am i so attracted to jewesses Sup Forums?

Why am i so attracted to jewesses Sup Forums?

They obviously have the most beautiful women. Is it part of their scheme to rule over us?

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/even-more-on-ashkenazi-ancestry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Yes, they are the most beautiful and intelligent. But you are not to touch one. Filthy goyim are meant to serve the Jews. You would be much happier with an Asian woman and having mutt children.

You're just seeing the exceptions I guess.
Like you can sometimes see the odd attractive black woman
pic related

True.

Holyy hNGGGGGGGNNGN

>They obviously have the most beautiful women

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Emmanuel was born on 2 March 1989 in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England.[2][3] Her mother is Dominican and her father is of half Saint Lucian and half English descent.

So she isn't really black like negroid black though. She has white facial structure.

The Jews work with the one-drop rule. Most of these beautiful "Jewesses" are about as Semitic from a genetic standpoint as Elizabeth Warren is an Indian.

They're just central European whites who happen to be culturally Jewish.

otherwise known as Ashkenazim.

calling a mulatto black :3

Why do they have such great tits?

Who knows.
Didn't her nudes get leaked?

Ashkenazi jews are one third sandniggers (patrilineal) and two thirds north italian (matrilienal). Italian women have big breasts.

Huh, makes you think.

not attracted

I'm ashkenazi and im from the baltics/poland/ukraine. Thats where most jews I know come from.

Jewish women are ok. They have huge boobs usually, but they actually look very different from each other which varies their attractiveness.

>why am I so attracted to extremely attractive people

Gee whiz, I really don't know

Your ancestors (mostly male) came from the Middle East and turned some italian women into jewesses circa 800-1000 years ago. See: westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/even-more-on-ashkenazi-ancestry/

Also, proof that Italian tits are better.

I want to sniff and lick those Jewess feet