FIGHTING VILLAINS FROM AFAAAR
youtu.be/7YVG99PSW7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YVG99PSW7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The movie no one asked for.

I asked for it.

nigger

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAAHHHHAAGAHA

>dood lets make the 200 foot robots look weightless

i asked for it

I asked for Pacific Rim 2. Not Pacific Nigger

That's not Charlie Hunnam.

Sup Forums numales did actually

You can go fuck yourself, fag

I was asking for it

Cybernetic was the wrong direction to take the character designs.

I want to see what the Chinese trailer looks like. I want to know how they trick them into seeing movies with niggers in them.

What the fuck is this shit?
It just looks like some power-rangers shit. The original had robots that actually looked fucking heavy and powerful - this looks terrible - no better than a bideo bame.
Also niggers.

Yikes, that looks like it's going to be shit

what kind of retard wrote that line?

So are they going to go full Eva with those aliens that are sending in the Kaiju from another dimension?

Doesn't look like it.
Looks like a cheap version of the original.

Looks like kaiju-kino is back on the menu, boys!

This 100% this. Sup Forumsmblr numales and Sup Forumseddit infantile retards who thought pacific rim was "FUARKEN HYPE DESU!!! CUHRAYZEE!"

WHY THE FUCK WON'T SOMEONE TELL ME THE BUDGET FOR THIS MOVIE!

I want to know if it's less than the first movie for fuck's sake.

No leave her alone!

I asked for it.

But I asked it to be made by the same people that did the original.

This one looks like trash.

I did.
I didn't ask for the nigger though.

I wanted it

>gladys voice

ruined.

Why is GLADOS voicing this trailer?

You liked GLADOS, didn't you goy-guys, well we brought here back - see she's in the trailer!

Its just weird, I know they did it for one of the first trailers in the original but it seems really tacky.

so is this part of the godzilla/king kong shit

I wish this was more Asian orientated.

First one was cool because it really felt like a melding of Japaneses and western themes.

She did the voice in the first movie too.

Wasn't her VA in the previous movie too?

I thought they altered the pitch a bit, here its straight up 1:1 the same voice.

i like the new jaeger designs, hopefully they wont be destroyed in 30 seconds like in the first movie.

YOU GOTTA FIND FIRST GEAR
IN YOUR GIANT TRANSFORMERS KNOCK OFFFFFF

Why does Hollywood they keep hiring openly racist black actors?

Rude.

ARE YOU A BEAST?!

looks even worse than the first one

Well that looked worse than expected. Can't wait to be disappointed again from the real trailer.

I asked for this but I didn't ask for THIS

It was straight up 1:1 in the first trailer too and then they altered in the final version of the movie.

Looks like it's aimed at 6 years old kids and below. It looks like a videogame and Power Rangers at the same time. Oh, and there's Finn

So is this a Portal movie?

FPBP

Nigger, Ellen McLain did the AI voices in Pacific Rim

I loved the first film but what the fuck is this nonsense

>best part of the first movie is all the Wayne Barlow kaiju designs
>sequel focuses on the generic mecha
>said mecha have less interesting designs than the first one
>generic subtitle on par with "Revelations" or "Origins"
>being directed by a TV show director

The first one was fun but not really all that memorable or great and it didn't even make all that much money. What are they trying to accomplish with this?

The last one barely made any profit, so the budget for this one is shit, but if it does as well as the last one, the studio will make money.

Wow this looks fucking terrible

Anyone knows the name of the music in the beginning ? It's pretty great

This looks like the trailer for a shitty Titanfall-tier game, it's bizarre

To be fair. People did ask for this. Then Hollywood said " you gotta diversify your movie nigga" and now we have that guy from Attack the Block that I have never heard anybody said that they liked.

this doesnt even feel like a trailer. feels like a straight up ad for a toy.

blacks can't be racist apparently

Plenty of tasteless nerds were clamoring for it, god only knows why

>Titanfall-tier game

Nigger, Titanfall is literally one the best things that came out in the last couple of years.

Titanfall 2. The first one was trash.

>Being hyped for Reddit Rim

I should've clarrified, it looks like the trailer to a shitty rip off of Titanfall, like some Chinese copyright dodging pile of trash. I was half expecting the trailer to end with 'DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE FROM THE APP STORE' or something.

Daily reminder that he complained about no black people in muh movies so his company is producing this and he is also starring in it, you can expect that this movie will be shit. The first one was about the world joining forces, this one has the money of a guy that believe LOTR is kinda racist because it only has white guys

Agenda first, story second, this movie will suck

For like a month

these movies just make me so SO glad that there hasn't been a live action Evangelion yet

??????? I thought Pacific Rim sucked and it bombed

So are they just going the whole way and making this an actual rip off of Robot Jox
I'm also not sure why they're trying to make them knock-off EVA units now, when the entire point of the first one was that they're huge, slow and weigh a fuckton

i have never seen him act good
like i dont care if hes a nig nog
i literally have never seen him deliver 1 line capably

I specifically asked for "Pacific Rim 2, without any ugly coons in it"

WE

This is a fucking awful trailer, what were they thinking?

"People still like Transformers, right?"

love how they tried to trigger as many people as possible with that pic
kek

Is John Boyega playing a young version of Idris Elba's character Stacker Pentecost?

He sounds exactly like him.

It's pretty much all pleb shit, to be fair

he's playing his son

I asked for it. But I also wanted Del Toro to stay and direct it

wanda group bought over legendary. how could they still let it happen? useless.

he's Pentecost's wife's son

I think he's supposed to be his son. I'm not sure how that works, since Idris Elba's entire character centered around being a father figure to the Japanese girl, but I doubt that matters

im_a_centrist.jpg

Who hurt you?

WE

Looks fun. I'll watch the pirated bluray in one year

WE

>not being a drooling retard means you're a centrist
You realise most normal republicans don't actually buy into the whole global jewish conspiracy thing, right?

HOL UP.............SO YOU WUZ........WUZ YOU SAYUN..........LIKE.........WE BE..........SUM FINNA.............LIKE...........SUM FINNA.........SUM FINNA BE..........HOL UP.........WE WUZ...........YOU SAYUN WE WUZ...........DRIVE ROBOTZ 'N SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET??????????

all that shit is max plebbery.

OOGA BOYEGA
BIXNOOD BIXNOOD MUFUGGA

youtu.be/7YVG99PSW7M

I don't know why but that's the worst trailer or ad I have ever seen. Every five seconds of it make me want to punch the screen.
It feels like a car commercial but the voice over and the message is so annoying. Why do they have to write that. And why does it look like a car commercial???

Do they still need second guy in sync?

because it's a jaeger commercial you retard.

>expecting new machines all with different designs
>all of them look identical

Dropped. One of the selling points was how unique each Jaeger was.

You do realize most "normal" Republicans are indistinguishable from Democrats now, right?

Black guys can do it alone since Idris Elba

Because Idris Elba and the Japanese woman weren't diversity? I hate Boyega and his nigger monkey face. I'd be fine with a similar plot of Pentacost's son, but not Boyega.

If I had to guess, it's militarty inspired propaganda making enlisting look all cool with robots and guns and shit. This is in no way a part of the film and accomplishes what it's trying to do. And that's be an infomercial. In universe, kids hell maybe even adults look up to these pilots like they're superheroes.