When you only have $125.37 for your movie's budget

>When you only have $125.37 for your movie's budget
youtube.com/watch?v=IVS_5BiOWys

I hope the license Drowning Pool for the soundtrack.

Looks like pool slasher kino is back on the menu, boys!

It got surprisingly good reviews from the big horror sites.

youve never needed a big budget for horror

>movie about drowning in a pool
>main characters are white

>Sir, we only have $100 to make this movie
>Do we have any Chuck-e-cheese pizzas or eight ounces of belly button lint?
>Yes sir
>Good, call up Roberts

To be fair, the standard for Horror is quite low.

literally just go to the edge and hold onto it or hold onto the ropes, how the fuck is this scary?

If you're claustrophobic I can see the issue but yeah you can just hold on to something and wait it out with your buddy.

I think there's a spooky killer in this film though,

>this guy ends up having a cameo

of course its some stupid women that get trapped.

temperature and exposure

also one has diabetes

>pool's closed
we finally memed it

The big horror sites are, genuinely, the worst reviewers on the planet. Anything not half retarded gets some sort of positive review. Even that blair witch shit last year.

The bad guy from Saw runs the place

How the fuck do you get trapped in a pool? Americans?

>everybody ignoring the bit where Jigsaw comes back into the pool knowing full well they're trapped
>ignoring the fact that they hired the guy who played Jigsaw and you motherfuckers think he's literally just closed the pool and that's it

Who supports you people through the hard tasks in life, such as brushing your teeth and feeding yourself?

one needs regular diabetes shots, or she passes

Between this, OJ, and linkin park I dont know what to make of today

cant be worse than that 2 hours movie about 1 guy in a coffin

>american """""""""""lifestyle"""""""""""

Swim to the shallow end and wait it out. What a truly dumb premise for a movie.

So people are making movies about the first thing that pops into their heads now? What's the sequel, 'Trapped in a sand box'?

This is a The Sims horror story

Shallowest part of the pool is like just under 6 feet. Most people wouldn't be able to stand there without drowning retard.

I don't know, but I'd assume they stop filling the pool once they shut off. Meaning no warm water flowing in anymore. Once all this water gets cold around you, you'll die pretty of hypothermia if you are in it too long, but it of course depends on the room temp. as the water will only cool down to that. If it's high enough hypothermia won't be a thing.

Lol fucking manlets I swear

wtf how can it only be only 125 dollars? Isn't that the hicksaw actor from saw, you would think he charges more for acting or is he acting 4 free?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

they're women bro

When will they learn?

>implying the motor that slides the cover in place is strong enough that you wouldnt be able to just push it open

>go to end of pool
>rip cover
>leave
truly a horror masterpiece

when will womanlets learn?

hilarious memes but unless you breathe out of the top of your head you'd had to be over 6'4 to actually get your nose above the water, or be standing on your toes

It's an Olympic sized pool, it doesn't have a shallow part.

I don't know how the hell they got trapped in the first place though. You'd think people would notice others in the pool, unless they happen to swim directly under the cover as it activates.

I hope they make out and have one last sex before passing out and drowning, only to be rescued at the last second.

It was a thick fiberglass or something in the movie

Why don't they just swim to those floaty things and try to rip the cover.

come on for fuck sake anons, you know they didn't hire Tobin Bell to be the kindly fucking pool man. REEE did all only watch the first 20 seconds of the trailer before coming to shitpost?

So fucking true

>under 6'4''
>not a manlet
Pick one

There's something about these "trapped in real life" stories that I kinda like. I dunno, a lot of them are goofy, but you'd also freak out if they came true.

Open Water, for example, scares the shit outta me. It'd be even worse if you fell off a cruise ship. They branded that movie Adrift as Open Water 2, where a bunch of party people all jump off their sailing ship without putting the ladder down.

Also Frozen, not THE Frozen, where the kids get trapped on the ski lift midway through and have to fend off wolves after jumping from 30 feet up.

Then you've got the ones like Buried, 127 Hours, etc.

I think there's another one, but I can't think of it.

>where the kids get trapped on the ski lift midway through
Was the ski lift 200 miles long with no communications posts every mile? How the fuck do you get stuck by yourself on a ski lift?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is That Dangerous Hahahaha Nigga Just Wait It Out Like Nigga Hold On Till Morning Haha

>Also Frozen, not THE Frozen, where the kids get trapped on the ski lift midway through and have to fend off wolves after jumping from 30 feet up.
is that the one that dog fucker trashed in his review?

If I remember right, the resort is closing due to a snowstorm and they convince the operator to let them go up one last time. Said operator is replaced by another employee, who sees three other skiers and thinks no one is left. One of the guys manages to climb the cable to the support pole and slid down, but never comes back and is implied to have been chased/killed by wolves.

If I recall the park was liked closed down and the people snuck in and tried to use the lifts. Again this is by memory so I might not be 100% accurate.

This is like the pinnacle of that genre

>tfw you accidentally leave your homie on another planet with no food or oxygen

I don't think a single public pool in America has a shallow end deeper than 4 feet. It's required.

>Phone Booth
>ATM
>12 Feet Deep
Is this the pinnacle of trapped-kino?

Eh that's more fantastical. It's not like every person is going to Mars. Plus he's in constant contact with Earth and dicking around growing plants and stuff.

Ah I forgot about ATM. Granted that's due to the psychopath and not actually being trapped, but I guess Chandler was trapped in that ATM booth with that model during the blackout.

I'm actually interested. It seems more interesting than generic Superhero movie sponsored in part by the U.S. Arts and Entertainment Commission.

>dicking around growing plants and stuff.
oh yeah growing food in order to survive is just dicking around and a life or death thing at all

What's the best

this is the only one I've seen

>12 FEET DEEP Trailer (Trapped in a Pool - Thriller - 2017) Movie Covfefe - Coverage
what in the fuck

That movie sucked ass and was just HURRR IM GONNA SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

You know what I mean. He's trapped, but he's not isolated or in imminent panic.

fucking lmao

OLOLO

epic for the win Sup Forumsrethen! Shadilay!

Why not just drink the water til the water level drops?

Part and parcel of being a nigger infested country

People pee in it.

>Life is a Beth game
>if you drown just drink the water and recover
>add in mario 64 and just go to the surface if you can't recover more than you lose.

>Fucking up the memes this much

go back

dude, its an indoor pool, the coolest that thing would be getting is room temp

>person is 6ft
>listens to anons advice
>drowns because he doesn't breath out of the top of his head

based on her appearance I'd assume she's type 1

Hypothermia in an inside pol hahahaha
No no no no wait inhales hahahahaha
This is what rural retards believe lmao

There's also that one about a group of people being trapped in a sauna. I heard that it sucked but the scenario is pretty terrifying.

he's already casted for the third movie

The cover closed so slowly. How couldn't they hear it?

they were talking loudly about BBC

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Float on your back. Seriously, it isn't hard. Sometimes I even fucking nap like a goddamn otter because of how comfy it is. Why do so many people suck at swimming?

>just HURRR IM GONNA SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

I'm sure it would've been more thrilling if he had a full supply of food and oxygen just to sit around and watch tv until help arrived or he went out and found convenient Mars apples growing near his camp.

>>When you

Back to facebook.

hypothermia

If this really happened in real life I wonder what the best way to get out would be. Maybe unhook the lane markers and use the hook to rip through the pool cover or something.

how can they not notice literally everyone else leaving and the poolcover starting to close untill the last second?

just chill till morning till someone comes

I don't get it, how BOTH of them not see the pool closing? They deserve it.

>Hypothermia
>public pool
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It says in trailer that closed untill end of weekend so not very chill.
Also why would you not just break shit to get free are you that big a beta?

>Will do for skiing what Jaws did for swimming.

doesn't water get stuck in your ears? that's the only bad thing about floating on your back

The guy traps them in the pool on purpose, and after everyone is gone he comes back and fucks with them. Turns the pool heater way up and shit.

Do you literal retards even pay attention, or do you just think to yourselves "I can't wait to post my witty comment about how this is a stupid idea on Sup Forums!"?

Just shout for a while

Reminds me of that film with Ryan Renolds in a box with the zippo that never overheats.
>Inb4 they don't lie on top of the buoyant lane separators near their fixed edge or unhook them to make a raft

Oh no a hot tub
Spoopy

>The guy traps them in the pool on purpose
Only a retard wouldn't notice the cover closing.

What the fuck. Have you or the people seriously replying to this ever been in a pool?

They knew the pool was closing, but her ring is stuck in a grate at the bottom. She jumps in to get it but can't so her sister jumps in too. While they're underwater is when he closes the cover because he thinks everyone is gone and doesn't check because he's in a rush to leave with it being a holiday weekend.

That's not what happens. He doesn't trap them on purpose. He's in a rush to leave since it's a holiday weekend, and he thinks everyone is gone, doesn't see anyone, and closes the top. Some psycho janitor lady comes and fucks with them to extort money and shit out of them. And she doesn't turn the heat up. It's a heated pool and she turns the heat off, hence the hypothermia. I have no idea if you can get hypothermia like that, but that's the idea the movie presents.

>oh no the pool cover is sloooooowly closing and is also making a clear grinding noise the entire time
>can't notice that shit at all, especially when it takes 10 minutes nope
>guess we're trapped

If they're going to make thrillers this stupid, I want to see a movie of a 300 lbs woman stuck on the toilet in a mall after closing time.