Is Seinfeld kino?

Is Seinfeld kino?

YEEE

Yes, it's ironic that younger Millennials don't appreciate it, I guess it's not quite buzzfeedy enough for them.

Giddyup

The pure 'funny' factor is through the roof.
It has like 10 jokes a minute.
There no character development or even a 'real' emotional core to speak of, but damn it hilarious.

Yes

Character development and emotional storylines in sitcoms is usually a sign of them jumping the shark. Seinfeld did it right and ended the show just at the right time.

It will always be relevant because it focuses on timeless idiosyncrasies rather than trends.

as much as i love seinfeld, no. it is not kino.

kino is reserved for film only, sorry.

>Redditfeld
>The show about Reddit

Kill yourself.

>le sure hope you redditors don't do this
Kill yourself

>newfag tries to meme for the first time

No, but Friends is. The majority of Seinfeld episodes are not good.

>reddit mad as usual for being called out

Why is the average poster on Sup Forums unable to express or articulate their feelings without using that word?

Disgusting. Ive seen pretty much every episode of each series and friends doesnt come close to Seinfeld.
Im not saying friends is awful but Seinfeld tops it in every way.

i've gotta mixed feelings about seinfeld. Quality of jokes is high, often very high, but canned laugh is so irritating i can't watch it

I feel that way too for pretty much every other show but I honestly barely even notice the laughter in Seinfeld.
What's much more annoying is when the audience won't fucking start clapping and shouting when someone enters the room.

i once edited the audience out of the entire third season
was much better though confusing at times

stop clapping I mean

[clapping intensifies]

Friends is a shitty relationship drama with jokes sprinkled in.

how did you do it? Explain me the process. I'm a newbie in that kind of stuff.