Couldn't she at least have lost some weight, she was really chubby

Couldn't she at least have lost some weight, she was really chubby

No she wasn't.

Second that.

>she was really chubby
made me laff. I wanna rub her chub

She was chubby in all the right places.

she looked fine, if she was too skinny then weebshits would've complained that she didn't look strong enough

also this was a good movie

If you ever say something negative about my beloved waifu Scarlett, I'll fucking kill you

I would ask for THICC shell if I got to choose tb.h

>Batou doesn't have glassy, unreadable cyber eyes.

Fucking dropped.

They made a decision to let he stay chub, which was a mistake since this was part of why it flopped.

This would be like letting superman have a big belly.

Why would you waifu an untalented kikey slut like ScarJo? She has the emotional depth of an Atlantic City hooker.

wonder woman proves you wrong

I'll fucking kill you kid I will

He gets them when his eyes are burned off.

all people did was complain that wonder woman was too skinny

scarjo was one of the best things about the movie

her acting was fine, and she looked actually cute, unlike in those horrible avengers flicks

would have been better if it had been directed by a japanese director with an all japanese cast

miike or kitano should have directed it

When actors take roles the film studios ask them to get in shape (if it's required, and it certain was here), I think she refused to lose weight and threatened to kick up a stink if they pushed it.

So because she is looked so fat the movie was a disaster and now the money she gets paid for her next roles will be significantly less due to it failing.

All is well.

It made gabillions, do not so much.

FAT IN THE SHELL

nigga please, she sucked, but im not sure another actress would've solved anything, its hard to really point my finger to what made the film bad, its like it just didn't have any soul

It's sad when a great movie is ruined by an awful actress.

Her body is wrecked, her career is over if she can't get into shape for her next movie.

All she has is her body, she is an awful actor.

The thing is no director is gonna tell her to hit the treadmill because the entire leftist institution pushing the "fat acceptance" narrative willl flip their shit.

Radical progressive acceptance shit isn't as ubiquitous in Hollywood as Sup Forums would like it to serve their kekistan narrative

The bottom line in Hollywood (or any institution) is always money, money always comes before any ideology at all. Sony's gamble on Ghostbusters was such a miserable and miscalculated attempt at being tumblr progressive that it's even fucked up the momentum of the main casts' careers.

If the left was this present in platforming its ideologies, women after 35 would still get work. Look at the perceptions around Scarjo in this thread, who any of you dorks would have to beg to fuck IRL and still would get turned down.

she didnt take that movie very seriously
did you fucking see the way she walks?

>decide to watch the original before this came out
>it's boring as fuck

Is this the general opinion of the original? What's supposed to make it better?

Brainlet detected.

Antje would've been perfect

Just imagine if they would of cast this sexy woman instead of that big old fatty.

I think that was her acting like a robot. It's literally a school play level performance