Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=3xWZB1SoWE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks pretty rad

I believe that was caused by electrocution burns.

st;dr

I don't need one because he won't.

by the voting machines

They give him the face of some old fat guy and it hangs off all weird. I don't know if it was an improvement.

>mfw

Oh and what was your face when Brexit was gonna lose?

false prophet, trump will not lose

I don't expect him to win, the votes will obviously be rigged if the polls are close and he will be assassinated if he's winning the polls.

Although I said that about the primary, I thought he was going to be assassinated when Al-Waleed bin Talal told him to back down.

>ey senpai what kinda face u want
>i want to be a dark souls enemy
>say no more

>

>MFW I'll see people being happy for Hillary.

I dunno if "happy" is the right word but the GOP has spent the last 25 years dragging the Clintons' names through the mud, and it'll be satisfying to watch Hillary dismantle the party that's held a grudge against her family for decades

but Trump already dismantled it and Hillary has pretty much zero policy disagreements with the old republican party

Tbh I would do anything to watch Sup Forums get BTFO. I hate all of you so much.

Then why come here? I've never understood this. It's like the people who hate their country, but refuse to move. You're all just masochistic dumbasses.

Sorry Ahmed, I don't have a pic for that
Cause it a'int gonna happen.

Remember, your days are numbered

Trump won't lose. He's like an apex predator, distancing himself from his prey, making it feel safe, comfortable, maybe even superior. The he swoops in for the kill.

Trump hasn't dismantled shit

All Trump is proven is that a slightly more sane and competent fascist could actually win an election in America

ALLAH HU AKBAR!

We know. It's a shame you won't get to, but I will get to know that you, and hundreds like you, scratched with their broken fingernails every inch of the way to try and ruin your own lives, just to strike ineffectually at our boots.

Hillary Clinton is objectively a criminal, and you, by defending her, are worse.

You've seen the truth bombs that Sup Forums gives out so you know you'll never be able to leave.

I won't call myself American if Hillary is elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=3xWZB1SoWE8

>mfw all my friends are libcucks

>Hillary Clinton is objectively a criminal
Ah yes, the criminal who never actually committed any crimes

"Innocent until proven guilty... Except for Hillary Clinton!"

How do you get one of those stars?

[spoiler]Good thing winners aren't losers.[/spoiler]