Good cuisine country doesn't need to relies on sugar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like mites

the eternal *nglo

Nothing wrong with a little weight lad. Japan seems too thin, desu. You need to bulk up a little

FUCK YOU USA HAS BEST CUISINE! USA! USA!

I agree

You don't need sugar to make your earth cookies, why can't white "people" learn with the africans?

>tfw 150kg

>having low fat means your diet is good

lmao

>united states
>77%
LMAO

yeah a sizable chunk in the US part is definitely "Body positivity" fatties.

How can Mexicans be so obese despite 167cm average height

>anglos are bloated narcissists
what else is new

they live too close to la creatura

>portugal has the lowest consumption of processed food in europe
>''HURR DURR NÓS NÃO SOMOS SAUDÁVEIS''

>they live too close to la creatura
Sounds like they are contaminants or something

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

>Amerifats
>United Fatdom
>Ausfats
>Kiwifats

Hahahahahaha

>hurr durr cuisine shouldn't rely on sugar
I'll have you know that French desserts are full of sugar. The only reason we're not fat is because we eat them with moderation.
We still have the best cuisine in the world.

It’s worse than you think

los goblinos gordo...

Your cuisine is pretty sugary though?

No Satan that title is for the Italians

>anglos stuff themselves full of cheesburgers and are horridly obese
>say they're healthy
literally laffing

French food is better than Italian food nigel, the only advantage with Italian food is that you can make pasta cheaply and shit out a bunch of tomato sauce into it

every third amerimutt is obese
that's an interesting thought
unhealthugal

>No Satan that title is for the Italians
wrong

>healthugal

There are more Italian restaurants than there are french restaurants in my city, its Popular because its good

Lads I think I'm addicted to sugary foods, I only get to eat them like every other day but i think it's still a lot and I always feel disgusting afterwards but I still eat it. Chocolate is my biggest enemy. Weight hasn't gone up but I know that's not going to last forever

Americans aren't Anglo.

Disgusting

Yaaay!!! USA number 1!!!!11!

Woah... so this is the power of bong rhetoric...

Do other country do nothing to protect their agriculture and have clean food ?

Quite clearly that Italian food is superior you haven't proved otherwise snail muncher

Wrong

French cuisine was deemed a "world intangible heritage" by UNESCO, while Italian wasn't. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is, Mario.

>UNESCO

Pfft what do they even know?

its the fucking scots gorging on deep fried mars bars and haggis that make us seem fatter

They know that shit*Lian cuisine is an utter meme. No offense to my BLACK brothers in the South.

>Sicktugal

If anything it was given out of pity to shorten the distance. "11 less sites" was a bit too rough

sicktugal

>you can make pasta cheaply and shit out a bunch of tomato sauce into it
astounding knowledge of italian cuisine

That's a bit contradictory considering your relative lack of starred restaurants.

meant for:

>micheline
Imagine to worth so little a french discussing food rather appeal to WHO than to you

Lol spending 3 weeks to prepare a sandwich soesn't make your food taste better colette

Those datas are wrong because I think we are more fat than slovaks

Lamo Frenchman hasn't proved me wrong yet, Italian cuisine is better and French wines are overrated

>the absolute state of yurop

>spending 3 weeks to prepare a sandwich
>sandwiches
lmao

simple food for simple people, keep eating it

How tall r u?

nãosaudaveltugal

You know that italian food would never ever make it outside Italy if muricunts did not popularise it?
It's amazing but stuff we know is pretty much americanised, and it's popular because Hollywood told you so.

Trying to cut on ultraprocessed is doable but fookin hard and expensive. A lot of education is needed and it has to be done right. Kids should be taught about nutrition at biology lessons, not about some bloody mitochondria. Personally I support increased tax on ultraprocessed so people move towards raw, less sugary ingredients. Type 2 diabetes is on a massive outbreak and fuck all is done about it. I cut on ultraprocessed almost completely, with exception for dairy and for last few months I started feeling way better.

Just for the last week I got back to processed (busy time at uni, thanks God and Party it's over) and my butthole looks like a rotten wound from wiping all that loose shit this stuff gave me.

>Roughly 30% of the population is obese/overweight
>70% isn't
You foreigners are real fucking idiots sometimes

BS, at least here, half terronia immigrated in the 60s, so pizzas here are nothing like 'Murristyle deep dish

>tries to follow through with the UNESCO claim then pussies out when he knows he can't win
Lol. It's obvious that I don't think much of te*Rone and shit*Alian cuisine, but what difference does that make?

>poorhealthtugal

Huh, vertical stripes really do have a slimming effect.

US here. Obesity is hugely regional. In Colorado, some coastal areas, and large cities, there are fewer fatties. If you go to the flyovers like the midwest, southwest, or appalachian states, nearly everyone is an o-beast. Flyovers bring our average up. I had to go to Tennessee once and I almost threw up. Any given place I went, I was the only non-fatty. People drive everywhere, no one exercises, and they chug sweet tea all day. I mixed one part sweet tea into 4 parts unsweetened, and it was still so sugary I had to throw it out. Plus their diet is horrific. Few to no vegetables or fruits. Tons of carbs and high-calorie meat and cheese components.
I eat a healthy diet, bike commute, play sports, and have a low stress lifestyle. Compared to some fat midwestern cow whose hobbies are television and fast food drive-throughs...
Also 9/10 spics here are fucking obese. They are the true el goblino. Once we remove, our numbers will improve significantly.
Our fat people are really, really fucking fat and our fit people are really, really fucking fit. It's more an environment of extremes. As for british people, they're mainly all just slightly overweight.

>Hon hon eat my moldy cheese and snails
Seemes like a peasant thing to do that

>Ooga booga, eat my tasteless beans for breaksfast
yeah, kek

This. I barely saw obese people when I visited Massachusetts.Probably things would be quite different if it was Mississippi

until the last generation people used to be very active, in my birthplace there used to be a sunday league with teams from it and closeby towns (the combined population should've been around 30k, for reference).

The people saying they are not well, are mostly people aware they are out of form (which would be something like 95% of working class males aged over 28). I speak from personal experience, as I used to do sports and now I notice the limitations of not being in form (and I'm a skinnyfat type, now imagine the ones that become overweight).
Unlike the anglos, we are pretty self-aware regarding physical finesse