This is in Time.com's review of Dunkirk

This is in Time.com's review of Dunkirk.

Why are so many people agitated about true to life casting?

time.com/4864051/dunkirk-review/

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/identities/2016/11/15/13595508/racism-trump-research-study
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy:_Fall_of_a_City
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel-idUSKBN1A40WZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

England is so fucked.

>never shut the fuck up about race
>wonder why race relations are in the toilet
Can't wait for the SJW fad to end.

vox.com/identities/2016/11/15/13595508/racism-trump-research-study

Stephanie Zacharek, the reviewer, is American.

>Vox

Get that fake shit outta here.

>he thinks it's going to end

It ain't even begun son.

I read that and the article says not to call people racist while simultaneously saying most Trump supporters are racist.

PC fads come and go son. Anyone who lived through the 90's has already watched it happen.

Poor England, has to force niggers into everything for the sake of diversity, lol

>WE WAZ QUEENZ
>WE WAZ ROUNDZ TABLEZ
>WE WAZ NORMANZ
What part of British culture will get blackwashed next?

That fad didn't end, what we have going on now is the direct result of 90's PC culture

>Why are so many people agitated about true to life casting?
I don't think anyone's agitated...yet... it seems like the reviewer is merely preempting any "racist!" calls and gently explaining WHY there are hardly any non-whites in the film.

Dunkino is here!

>2017
>time magazine is still relevant

pick one

who cares about being a single country anymore? we've moved beyond that

>What part of British culture will get blackwashed next?

The Eternal Anglo is moving onto other countries now.

Check out the cast for the BBC's new production of Troy.

I don't even understand what that means, because he choose to save some french people, he is all the more english, but if he didn't he wouldn't be, or what?

surely this is just clickbait, right?

>The story of Dunkirk is almost exclusively about white men, something that can't be changed after the fact.

It's like hundeds of thousands of men being butchered or going through psychological trauma is inconveniently white, something we just have to put up with.

>vox
lol might as well start posting Louise Mensch twitter posts while you're at it, reddit.

>that fad didn't end
It did. You don't see the Vice President of America out demanding albums be taken out of stores. People stopped ranting that video games caused murders. After 9-11 you could stand on a street corner and get applauded for saying all Muslims should be shot.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

Look familiar?

Because forced "diversity" (read it for what it is: fewer white actors) is the new leftist narrative even if it means re-writing history itself.

libs won the culture war

That's why they got BTFO in every election the past few years and have no control of anything anymore.

Stop hiring white actors to play white people, you fucking racists!!!!@@@

all countries and ethnicity destronying libshit multiculti subhumans need to be holocausted to the very last one of them.

Why does race even have to be fucking brought up?

The year is 202X

Whites are banned from film

Yeah except literally all of Hollywood, news corporations, public school systems, etc

This is correct. The term PC became unpopular but the West is going forever to the left since the 90s

Until Trump

>we have the media!
Every media institution in America came out to bat for Hillary and failed. No-one gives a fuck what the news says anymore which is why they're going batshit insane. As for Hollywood the place is collapsing SJW propaganda doesn't make money. If it weren't for capeshit they'd be fucked.

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!

Thank God Trump Won.

>is almost exclusively about white men, something that can't be changed after the fact

you can tell that part was through gritted teeth, that revisionism in the name of diversity has not been officially accepted and enforced yet

HAHAHAHAHA

That can't be real

Goyim, I.....

>Film in 202X about slavery and the civil war
>Black traders taking black slaves to black owners to work the fields while getting whipped by black slave drivers
>The North and the South were exclusively black
>Lincoln was black and freed the blacks from their black owners
>"MAN, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

>That can't be real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy:_Fall_of_a_City

Wake up boyo.

National boundaries are bad, mmkay?

>Whites are banned from film

you mean there are no fucking whites white boi, that's the real future.

go go super gonorrhea

Literally Planet of the Apes

how could africa possibly support these projections?

this. they are barely surviving at this moment

>tfw gonna die before it happens
Feels pretty good tbhfam

>WW1 and 2 were predominantly white conflicts (apart from the Japs, obviously)
>"Why is this film predominantly white? RAACCCISSSTTTSS!"

Ethnic super-virus when?

>love of country comes with no...birthplace attached
say what now?

By flooding into Europe and North America.

Hope you got enough money to pay for Shaniqua and her 10 kids.

Once white people are gone blacks will just blame asians or light skin mexicans for all their problems

>helen is white
>paris is white
>Menelaus is white

literally what's the fucking point. Am I supposed to believe in a movie full of black guys, helen falls in love with a fucking white boy? Producers of this film fucked it up. I hope they rewrite the ending, and Achilles fucks Paris up.

Honestly, things have never been better for black people ever since Trump was elected they got huge victories. They got Bill Cosby exonerated, OJ Simpson got freed and that one black guy who got murdered by a white cop got his family a giant payday, when Obama was president all that bad stuff happened and Zimmerman got freed.

Say what you will about Trump but hes been a lucky charm.

When will the Anglo elect a black queen?

What the actual fuck? I mean I'm used to seeing some shitty SJW crap reviews but this is really the next level.

How the fuck can you turn a positive review of a historical movie into a rant about having too many white faces?

How many blacks would SJWs like in a Japanese movie about feudal Japan? Is Kurosawa a hack for not having more muslim women play central parts? Hitchcock was an okay movie maker but in retrospect we should digitally insert black actors to make the movies "better"? It's impossible to satirize these cunts too because a year down the line these remarks will be uttered seriously.

The "progressive" train never stops and the last station is hell.

pre-empting the next stage of cultural revisionism

They can't.

They're not going to stay in Africa, and the UN knows it.

There's a reason they are trying to normalize the mass movement of people.

aaaaaaaaaand sure enough shes a jew. Make no mistake about who is pushing the brown people for Europe meme

>pc fads come and go

>implying China won't just genocide Africans when they're done using the continent for its resources.

>*almost* exclusively white

so wait, was there a black dude in the film?

idk, i guess i get the feeling there will be some kind of massive white backlash before any of that gets too bad.

background french troops

there were 'uncharacteristic British faces'.

And Black Zeus.

oh it's real alright.

vos is the same shit as buzzfeed but not as vocal

foreign aid

which means these numbers will plummet at some point when we run out of clean drinking water within our lifetimes

THE PRETZEL TWISTING MENTAL GYMNASTICS IN THIS PICTURE

OPENS BY ACKNOWLEDGING THIS WAS THE FACE OF ENGLAND FROM 75 YEARS AGO AND THEREFORE ACCURATE TO BE ALL SHITLORD WHITE MALES
HOWEVER! IN THE NEXT SENTENCE NOLAN IS CLEARLY A RACIST SEXIST PIG BECAUSE OF HIS UNINCLUSIVE CASTING FOR A MOVIE MADE IN THE CURRENT YEAR
BUT! ITS OK THIS ONE TIME BECAUSE WHAT NOLAN REALLY MEANT IS ALL MEN ARE ENGLISH, EVEN THE FRENCH, SO WHY NOT THE PAKIS, THEREFORE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO GIVE THIS RACIST BREXIT ANTI-IMMIGRANT CASTING A PASS

SJWS ARE UNIRONICALLY DERANGED, ITS LITERALLY A RELIGION
THIS ARTICLE IS LIKE A FATWA ALLOWING MUSLIMS TO EAT PORK AS LONG AS THEY BLOW UP INFIDELS AFTERWARDS

Why the fuck do they have to push this drivel at every turn? Can't we just get a little break

Literally just stop feeding them. Cut all aids and the problem is solved.

>but muh r-responsibility

Only in Eastern Europe

Then you need to accept that they can't live with similar standards as ours on their own
Then you need to accept, and it's hard and it makes people uncomfortable, that even though we are very similar and feel the same emotions and we can see sadness and joy in their eyes, we are not the same, and they're inferior if we're to judge them according to our standards

>the 60s and 90s never happened
Current trends keep up we're heading back to 80's style thinking. History is a cycle.

This would be true kino.

They need to get their shit together on their own first if they want thr same standards.

holy shit it's actually horrifying the way this is written

aww whiteboi scared?

idk, the average person is pretty stupid and emotional, but I'm not sure the average European is so stupid and so emotional they'd really continue to go along with literally disastrous immigration policies for much longer.

I'd think too many "centrists" and other who are hard left will see the direct correlation between increase in African/Middle Eastern population and decrease in quality of life, safety etc. It's just too obvious, seems like the only people who'd continue to go along are the super left-wing crazies.

*others who are NOT hard left

you guys sound like niggers

>She was a 2015 Pulitzer Prize finalist in criticism

I don't think so, white boi.

>Ambitious and Harrowing, Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk Is a Masterpiece

wow, he sure hated it! Fucking LIBTARDS

historical accuracy > tokenism

anyone who disagrees is a fucking idiot

>white boi meme
>Back to rebbit you go.

>love of country comes with no birthplace attached
the person who wrote this has not met enough migrants.

This is the future you chose

>Unironically citing vox

reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel-idUSKBN1A40WZ

I can just about acce[t the rate having slowed at times but it's still increased overall decade on decade.

Is Nolan a conservative? The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises seem to espouse conservative ideologies, but he donated money to Obama. Is he just a neoliberal?

The problem with these sort of "anti-Israel" pictures is that for quite a bit of these parties the ONLY reason they are against it, is because muh palestine.

Heck, azov has actual natsocs between them.

>fighting dishonesty with dishonesty
>honest view

what did he mean by this?

i think he's just not an sjw

It'd be hard to do a film about vigilantism not have these elements. Not sure he's all that political really.

What are they trying to say? They don't even make a point.

Disgruntled that some things are still off limits. For the time being.