Positive aspects of new world order?

I think no one here likes where the world is headed but if todays economic, social and political tendencies dont change what would be the most likely scenario? And also, would it have positive aspects? Being the principal negative ones, slow blending of the races and the loss of the feeling of belonging to a specific culture. In my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1728878_John_Titor.html&page=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarTram
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stable
>righteous
>powerful
>best shot at escaping the planet

Negatives
>most people will die or become sterile worker drones

NWO is alien requirement for contact

>aliens
>real
Aww, cute

No wars, less statism, communism eventually.

I honestly can't think of any positive aspects. I think the world will be united within a few hundred years, we should just wait for it to happen naturally instead of trying to push it through in a lifetime like the super-rich want to see. All positive aspects for a forced NWO such as reduction in war are meaningless because the system would degrade into mass global civil war in no time.

> less statism

Yeah we'd have Globo-Statism, something the world has never seen and should be very afraid of.

>NASA was about to launch a space shuttle and was interrupted by the apocalypse.

Makes perfect sense.

Let's not jump into conclusions. Global shouldn't scare us. Our personal capabilities have grown too.

I think that if a new world order can lobotomize the rest of the world as they have done with western countries civil wars are not that likely to happen.

>the only positive aspect from a new world order will be for the guys sitting on the top of the pyramid
In definition, if you're not a lizard illuminati you're fucked!

maybe we reach post-scarcity and achieve communism

a boot stamping on a human face forever

Here's 47 pages of Q&A / commentary by a supposed time traveler from 2048, Tommy101.
Enjoy.
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1728878_John_Titor.html&page=1

TL;DNR: NWO (Federation) in cities vs Red Pills (Savages) in countryside. Massive social changes. AI is the new boogieman.

Positives:
Efficiently tackle world problems with absolute authority e.g. crime/terrorism, economic uncertainty. health/poverty.
Trans-nationalism would put out the current Geo-political mess we face
Globalization would ensure consumer product consistency

Negatives:
Zero social mobility
Global melting-pot would boil all cultures down to one mono-culture
Obey or die

Massive amounts of data on all citizens processed by an AI that categorizes everyone into different groups. This means no more freedom from the law (if you break a law you will be found out), but also basically no crime.

No wars, NWO controls everything, no need.

Most people love the state thanks to hyper personalized propoganda.

Robots do all the labor, so no one really has to do much work. The stupid of the world will be given their tiny amount of food to live in shitty conditions. If you are smart enough to do some of the remaining jobs, or have wealth you will live very well.

System close to the caste system.

Brain implants and genetic engineering is developed, which allows us to take the stupid people that were worthless before and make them productive.

Space travel become cheap because of things such as startram en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarTram and we colonize moon/mars.

Humans start to lose form as they fully integrate with the technology.

Eventually become some form of a hivemind, and expand through the galaxy, eventually finding out the hidden truth of the universe, and where all the aliens went after they got to where we are now.

We join the aliens.

The western world will become a mongrelised mess like Brazil.
China will stay Chinese
Africa will stay African
India will stay Indian
etc
etc

Meanwhile our elite will merge with machines (Transhumanism) and become the gods of the drone brown race in the west.

In 1000 years the few survivors of the great nuclear war that the yellows and browns launched against each other will have reverted back to stone age conditions.
They will find the evidence of our great past civilizations in utter ruins and we will become a myth like Atlantis.

>no wars
Enjoy your worldwide balkanisation

>UNITED
>EARTH
>EMPIRE

never understood why Sup Forums is against NWO
jeh through globalisation and Soros some plebs die but ppl die all the time now they die for a good cause

The NWO is a paradise, don't be afraid.

Post scarecity makes no sense. It works with Wikipedia and music because those aren't tangeble items you consume, with bread however. How the fuck are you just gonna make an infinite bread loaf that can feed everyone? Absolute gibberish

>stupid people
>stupid
You keep calling people stupid, have you ever considered maybe if you spend your time on here you're not too fuckin smart either?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

You sure do love unions deutschland

I didn't imply I was smart... I think your in the tank with the rest of us.