I hope you're happy trumptards, a local Imam leader and an associate was brutally murdered...

I hope you're happy trumptards, a local Imam leader and an associate was brutally murdered. When will you condemn Trump's horrific anti-Muslim rhetoric? Do you have any shred of humanity left in you? Does your clown daddy have any remorse for his vitriolic words?

syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/2016/08/nyc_mosque_leader_associate_shot_dead_worshipper_blames_anti-muslim_politics.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/
nypost.com/2016/08/13/2-wounded-in-queens-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, I'm not unhappy.

What does Trump have to do with this? People hated Muslims before Trump ran for President.

Well, shit happens.

Crime is for democrats. Why do you blame supreme leader Trump?

nice

>NYC
How's that gun ban working out?

Wtf I hate Drumpf now

Except a non-white did it.

user, I thought you said Trump supporters were all white?

We don't need Trump to hate savages.

He was probably murdered by other Muslims for not following Islam as closely as they do.

Now they're American. Every other church has had a mass murder.

All muslims should be removed desu

Reminder to CTR shills: shilling for Hillary will get you killed. The Clintons leaves no one behind.

Also, sage.

>I hope you're happy trumptards

fpibp

I'll never understand how people blame Trump for Islamaphobia, nobody liked them since 2001.
Glad in my community we isolate them to their own corner to play with themselves.

kek

>Hey Imam, whatcha doin'?

Fantastic news

Eh...I don't feel anything about it one way or another.

We're you disturbed by Arab Muslims dancing in the streets with joy after 9/11, OP?

Pretty good desu
I am happy to hear

Who says it wasn't some other mudshit that thought the Imam was haram because he wasn't a REAL muslim?

FPBP!

hillary and obama killed way more muslims

like millions

wtf?

I am now a #turgidClintoris.

Pretty sure most Americans with a brain stopped liking them after 9/11

I guarantee this to be the case. Same with the Asad Shah murder, same media spin too.

>implying it was trump's doing
>implying muslims are good people
kek

>NYC
Not Trump's fault unless it was literally Trump.

Happens all the time. I remember a year or so ago a Muslim shopkeeper in the UK was killed by other Muslims for posting "Happy Christmas" on facebook.

>having a brain
>going out to kill innocent people
pick one

This is awesome I love America more now

Fpbp Pbuk
(Praise be upon kek)

200,000 innocent civilians dead from islam killings since 2001
PREACH SHIT GET LIT.
GTFO of murrica op

oh man how will we ever recover duude man riperino my dude X`D

It's a good start, but I don't have any real faith that Christcucks will ever buck up, control their women, and drive the invaders off their land.

>1 post by OP
>implying Trump rhetoric from months ago

not this
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/

wew to OP, wew to all of you responding to shills

btw are you happy user?

I intend to follow this story closely. It will be worth it for the delicious irony when the shooter is confirmed as another Muslim that attended the mosque.

I mean, I hate it when anyone innocent is murdered.... but looking at the koran it's more of a "chickens coming home to roost" sort of issue.

I can't defend an ideology that approves of the murder and terrorizing of the innocent.

>only two
come on burgers you can do better than that

>2001
They have been pillaging since 600 AD. Islamophobia is completely made up unless you're afraid that the Islamic State is going to invade your local Walmart.

It is logical to fear and be skeptical of Islam as a whole.

There are a lot of Bangladeshi amahadiya muslims who fled persecution.

Amahdi are not considered true muslims in many suni nations. In fact the biggest mosque in london is Ahmadiyya and it was bombed a few years back by another muslim.

We are supporters of peace. The man who did this is not a true supporter or Trump

2 down.

Was this an Ahmadi mosque? I haven't read the article.

This.

Trump is popular because America has hated Muslims for years. They've always been official state bogeymen. The PLO, Hamas, Quadaffi, Saddam, Khomeini, al-Quaeda, etc etc etc. This shit goes back decades.

This. Muslims in US get regularly honeypotted by FBI and report the honeypotters to FBI.

Meanwhile IN YUROP, mosques funded by Saudis regularly found tied to funding terrorists.

Revenge killing muslims in America makes as much sense as BLM in UK.

Any dead mudslime is reason for joy.

hha this. this until they are all dead.

Why don't we get to condemn other muslims for muslim attacks, but you want us to condemn people other than the attacks for attacks on muslims?

What a whacky world!

Here's your (((you)))

Islam is a cancer everywhere it goes. They're only moderate to the extent to which they're a minority. Once they achieve greater proportionality in a population, they'll push for the islamification of society. They all want sharia. They're just politically smart about how to achieve this long term goal. They plan to use democracy against itself, to destroy it and replace it with a caliphate. Polls in Europe make this abundantly clear.

nice

Trump hasn't killed anyone. Clinton's sanctions in the 90s killed over 500,000 iraqis under 5 years old. Who has killed more muslims?

it's not us #NOTALLTRUMPETS ! See how we easly return your weapon against you little libtard ?

Here's the New York Post on it. Only a few shitheads in the crowd are linking this to Trump. The suspect is described as Hispanic. If that turns out to be true, especially if he is an illegal, Trump will be proved right again.

nypost.com/2016/08/13/2-wounded-in-queens-shooting/

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Anti-Muslim rhetoric = robbery

>white person killed by darkie
>incitements to this type of violence are commonplace

#blm #whiteprivilege #notallmuslims

>darkie killed by white person
>incitements to this type of violence are relegated to hyperbole/jokes on a handful of "alt-right "sites

FUGGEN WHITE PPL! U ALL GOT ALOT 2 ANSWER 4! >:(

Go fuck yourself.

None of the news are reporting anything beyond the "islamaphobia", angle.

They mention that it serves a local Bangladeshi community.

Some digging will turn up which sect it is. If.it is Ahmadiyya, there is a strong possibility that it was another muslim. They are considered heretics

What's up with the stars?

wtf I love Trump now

Does that sign say Dead Imam Storage?

>They all want sharia.
Then how come Iranians are rebuking sharia laws?

>imam preaches tolerance
>radical members of congregation kill him for not being proactive enough
>proceed to blame his death on 'the enemy' in order to inspire others to radicalize

>commit terrorist attacks
>blame the person saying they're bad

more jews and muslim deaths to follow , jesus will return as a lion with no remorse or mercy.

all you anti christians will get rekt.

I'm always happy when retarded religious zealots die. When a church burns it is humorous, when an imam is shot it is humorous.

Man I laugh so much watching holocaust footage and seeing all those rabbis mumble in their autistic jewspeak that I choke on my own spit.

Fuck religioustards.

>living in france
>thinking muslims are innocent
>thinking muslims are people

inb4 we find out the assailant was a Muslim himself, and the Imam was too moderate to his taste...

Yes. That made me actually happy. It's sad they are dead and all but if they left Islam they would be alive right now. At least that how muslims thinks and argument when they do honorkilling, jihad and so on.

Islam is by far the worst religion today so i don't actually care. A priest in france got killed. An eye for an eye.

Get out of my brother's country you sand nigger
No one wants you anywhere so you should just blow yourself up in some market in iraq and take some more towelheads with you.

Give up, shill trash

It was a dark-skinned person. Darkies are shamelessly, irreparably Democrat in most cases. This had nothing to do with Trump, you faggot.

No one laughed at my joke...

Get it, cos like Pulp Fiction?

I thought it was good personally.

And nothing of value was lost

Five star post my nigga

>2013
>12% of Turkey want Sharia
This chart needs updating.

On the other hand, Azerbaijan is breddy gud. Shi'a muslim majority, three quarters are irreligious. At least USSR was good for something.

I had a chuckle Britfriend. Have a Karen for your troubles

I'm not an anime guy but thanks for the kind words

general rankings

Quints and it's a couple of dindus.

I'll take it, but too little, need to be expanded.

>brutally murdered

he was shot in the head. How is that brutal?

What will it even take to uncuck the minds of the french?
Not even decapitating a french priest in a french church was enough. Are you guys physically unable to lower the white flag?

>when a mudslime is killed

Bad example, the mud killed a bunch of nigger spic faggots, most of them from spic countries, he did good, took out the trash.

its a start

>Post your face when news comes out this was the doing of a dindu or sand nigger

>Do you have any shred of humanity left in you?
have u seen the videos that ISIS is posting where they kill people? Where is the humanity of the muslims?

This is just the beginning. They brought it on themselves, ban Islam.

>What's up with the (((stars)))?

>hillary and obama killed way more muslims
>like millions
this

>oh,just practicing religion of peace and shit

>we'll never run out of crown vics being blown up in our life time.

This is a good pain.

This is a 3/5 star happening

My god, I can't believe Donald Trump shot down two innocent Muslims in the street in cold blood

Reply or even read these threads, the shills win. They are wasting your time, making you engage with their shitty agenda, keeping you away from real /pol threads.

>Ignore these people, don't let them win.