Ayer has a military boner

>Ayer has a military boner.
>He made a tacticool Joker.

>joker actually loves harley

Someone call Timm, there are Shenanigans about.

Aye was actually in the army, so he earned it.

He loves it.

>Someone call Timm, there are Shenanigans about.
Timm as in Bruce "hey i had Batman fucking Batgirl on a roof in costume within the first 30 minutes of The Killing Joke" Timm?

I liked that outfit tb.h
Reminded me of pic related
Don't know why he wasn't smiling though.

Timm doesn't care about Harley anymore

>let's take a cautionary tale against abusive relationships
>now let's portray it is as true love
Movie was alright, but fuck man, I'm still mad about this.

Don't act like this is the first time Timm shipped them. He's been at it for a long time.

Remember they're the bad guys ;)

>le joker dosen't love harley

Stay triggerd tumbletard

He was just an executive producer on the movie.

But he doesn't

not saying you're wrong, but that's the series that made harley a master acrobat, genius psychiatrist and metahuman. Any faithful depictions of the character are purely coincidental.

Dini has more invested in Harley than Timm.

Yeah sure

>genius psychiatrist
More intuitive psychiatrist, really.

The word genius is definitely used to describe her.

>Implying Emperor Joker

This bothered me so much, Joker's entire story revolved around saving Harley. What the actual fuck man? He never breaks her out of prison, much less break into a government building and figure out how to shut down her nanobomb, Joker was played well, but the story they had for him was pretty fucking awful and missed the character as bad as BvS fucked Lex and everyone else.

More valid then anything else that has been posted

>I've never read or seen any DC comics related stuff in my life.

his face didn't look bad at all without those stupid tattoos

I can see him intentionally fucking with the squad's mission because he's jealous about his favourite patsy being used by someone else. It shouldn't get to the point that he puts himself in danger just to save her though.

>Movie was alright
It really wasn't, I was pretty shocked at how bad it was. Doesn't even feel like a movie.

His body tattoos are pointless, they can be hidden by long shirts and a jacket. Which is what Joker always wears.

The only one I dislike is the forehead tattoo. The was a terrible idea.

the only bad things about his design are the forehead tattoo and the tooth caps. They just look like garbage

Assult On Arkham did this right, got Harley back, threatened Deadshot, got what he wanted from Harley and they left her behind ro get killed by the dirty bomb.

Joker wouldn't even break into BelRev to free Harley though.

Ive always though of jokers affection for harley is the one slight sliver of humanity he had

One most fully accet the fact he abuses her and that he cares to truly grasp the relationship

>More valid than Mad Love

Top lel

>that KA- panel
...He shot her with a slinky?