Using KSD captain marvel run for reference

>Using KSD captain marvel run for reference

Well into the trash it goes this movie.

qt.

She's not even reading it, just posing with it, she only needs to bring her acting game

The writers and the director are the ones who will decide of Carol is worthwhile.

>implying the director ever read one of the comics
>implying she doesn't just go to wikipedia

JUST

fucking dropped

She is kind of an idiot.

Dear God why couldn't we have gotten Yvonne?

They wanted someone that can act.

What run of Carolptain Marvel SHOULD she read for reference, then?

Most likely this is a publicity op photo. Like, they have no choice but to release a photo of her reading the KSD comic, because if they don't the Twitter hounds and media op-ed websites will eviscerate them for being misogynistic fucking white males, even if all the people involved on the creative side are female (which seems likely because the woman who wrote the initial GotG script has been pegged to be writing the film, and they're 100% going to select a female director for maximum positive coverage). The Carol Corps will STILL decimate them if they don't act like they're appeasing them at every turn.

I'd be shocked if the movie actually ends up using the KSD run as its basis for anything outside of basic shit like costume design and the like. It's an open secret that the Captain Marvel comics are some of the driest, most boring fare in the current Marvel stable, bereft of any sort of strong characterization or interesting plotting. The best thing they can do is just can everything and make a whole new origin from scratch. Make it a retrofuturistic sci-fi thing, whatever. As long as it's not like the KSD run.

Does anyone have that pic of her cheering at comic con while Chadwick is looking sad in the background

>facial expression that looks like a cross between apathetic, bored, and disappointed

No, she's definitely reading it.

L
O
L

Paul deserves better than this. Quick, cast Paul Giamatti in the MCU.

Naw I got it

Sup Forums please

so they choose boring plank of wood instead?

A Kree.

Knowing what not to do is an important part of acting.

Egghead. If you want to reinvent him as a foil to Lang. Maybe a Hydra scientist who wants to go straight, but isn't using the best methods and kinda hates Superheroes. Egghead never really was that villainous of a villian wanted to cure HIV with stolen funds.

Maybe a Crimson Dynamo engineer turned Dynamo.

Wish Jared Leto had heard this piece of advice.

Props to the dude, he's really professional and a good actor. Out of everyone in the MCU, besides Jeremy Renner he's probably the one that most obviously doesn't give a fuck about any of it, yet he played a great T'Challa/Black Panther.

kek

At least they got a actress with breast.
Unlike the horrific casting for Lara Croft.

Her pre-KSD jaded as fuck alcoholic phase is probably the best characterization Carol ever got, so that.

Get the fuck out

In what way is that Sup Forums you imbecile? Are you really so fucking isolated from reality that you think anything further right than the USSR is "Sup Forums stuff"?

yvonne pls go

See And fuck off to the communist version of Stormfront

Heh. Yeah.

He probably didn't even see TDK and just read the 9gag memes.

I can literally only see one person fit the role perfectly & they fucked that up. So it's no surprise that they will continue. We just have to see the eventual product.

Pic related.

Literally all the research Leto did.

Why does this image have two threads

See, that would be a valid response pre-GotG. You can't honestly tell me you weren't impressed with Bautista's performance in that movie.

But Batista CAN act. You know they do screen tests and auditions, right?

Also, Sackhoff, Winnick, Strahovsky, Chastain and all the other cunts over 35 that keep being suggested over and over are too old. How do you guys not realise this? They'll have to last 7 years. You have to get someone young.

She's great in Longmire.

How long do you think Carol will last without her making a heroic sacrifice for the greater good. Carol is more of a hero fit for cosmic level threats. She isn't gonna last long.

Giamatti actually likes the Rhino, though. He said it was his dream character to play like two years before ASM2 happened.

It's too bad they'll never adapt the Rhino story from The Gauntlet. Everyone needs to be fucking destroyed by that story.

I saw this picture and suddenly felt okay about her playing Carol.

I liked her a lot in Scott Pilgrim. I think it's nice she's getting more roles.

I counted three. I'm hoping to get them lined up.

Can she liberate my cum from my balls?

I haven't read Captain Marvel's comics, but isn't Carol supposed to be in her 30s-40s? Is this an origin story or did they cast someone this young for the heck of it?

I remember her tweeting "Fuck the Pope" or something.

Why wouldn't it be an origin story? She was about Brie's age when she got her powers.

Ok, that makes sense. Like I said, I haven't read the comics. Not sure if I plan on seeing this one since I know next to nothing about it.

>Major
Isn't she supposed to be a Colonel? Not that either rank makes sense for her age, afaik.

You think she'd get into trouble if she took a posted a picture of herself like this?

No?

>Ahahaha, yeah girl, chug it up!
>Show dem boys alcoholism isn't just straight white boys club!