Smallest Dicks/ Smallest Pussy

>post country with smallest dicks
India

>post country with smallest pussies
Probably India

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=47HgrBeg1t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, serious thread

Bangladeshi here at 4.7x4.7, how do I compare to other Bangladeshis and Indians?

>tfw dreams of sex tourism have kind of diminished
>can only go to nations where the girls have tight pussies ;_;

Bump, I really need to know. Consensus says East Asian women, but what about Indian women? I've been with an Indian girl and she was the tightest ever. Are they all like that?

Are small pussies even a thing?

This is the worst fucking thread I've seen all year. Just let it die you underage dickhead

Yeah, some pussies are shorter and thinner than others. I slept with an Indian girl and she felt all of my dick and kept huffing and puffing. It was so tight that I came so fast.

But guess what.......

I'm in an Indian frat and they bring all these Indian girls to the parties. They always go for the Bangladeshi dude in the room :DDD

How is it a bad thread? People with small dicks here have to know where are the g

What the fug, an indian frat. Are you an Indian?
Do Indian girls like white guys?

Yeah, they pretty much worship the white dick like a typical asian girl. I'm Bangladeshi.

haha cuck

is there a lot of differences between Indians and Bangladeshis? They seem the same to me

Lol not really though, I was just tootin your horn. I'm a pretty decent looking dude myself.

I look more east asian than Indians. Apparently we're descendants of Mongolians lol

Bangladeshis have a bit more East/SE Asian influence. Indians will look more diverse. Main difference is really just religion.

are there a lot of Bangladeshi lady boys?

This is the closest to lady boys you'll get
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

No lol, it's mostly Muslims. Never been there before.

that's because you are an n'wah

Lol I had servants back in my country. Only rich Bangladeshis can come to the US, and we did that shit in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=47HgrBeg1t8

Having servants doesn't make you rich
Many middle class people now have servants.

Lol. Every middle class south Asian families have maids.

no

yes

t. virgin

not really true
black men have larger dicks but black women have smaller pussies because black babies have smaller heads

>black babies have smaller heads
{{citation}}