Germany, I'm RAF

Germany, I'm RAF.

He flew good.

If you pull your troops out will the French die?

Please don't touch my RAF.

Worth IMAX?

What's the next Nolan movie that will involve Tom Hardy and crashing airplanes? He needs to complete the trilogy.

They are not my french

That's a large mask

For Jews

Considering that Nolan is one of the few directors who actually utilizes IMAX to its full potential, I'd say so. I hate when major studio movies get put on IMAX screens without being filmed through the right format, it always looks like shit.

SHALOM HIFLER

Lotta loyalty for a Czech gun

So Bane was a ploy the whole time again? Bravo Nolan

Du bist ein großer Kerl

For You

did the germans capture him?

kek

uhh... you don't get to bring wingmen

Yes. Not sure if getting caught was part of his plan.

Yes but not before he made the fire rise

PAAAIIIIIIIIN

4U

I remember seeing DKR in IMAX and it was strange because only some scenes were filmed for IMAX so some scenes were widescreen and others were full screen

A James Bond movie.

How big is his role in Dunkirk?

He's a big guy

Who has seen it? I've been excited for this for a while.

for You

Actual spoilers: [spoilers]He puts on the mask, he crashes several planes with no survivors, he causes a couple of fires to rise, he gets captured as a part of his plan, he recognises that now is not the time for fear, generally the whole story is about it not mattering who you are but what matters is the plan (except if you're French)[/spoiler]

He features prominently.

Should I go see this in 30 mins? I'm undecided.

knew it. no wonder working title was "untitled Bane movie", later changed to "Dunkirk" for promotional purposes.... also nice tripples You have there.