It's a Pinewood Derby episode

>It's a Pinewood Derby episode

Heh

very clev, my brev.

Do kids in scouts still make those? I enjoyed that back in the day.

>It's a Gratuitous Patton Oswalt Casting for Nerd Cred episode

>It's my wife passes suddenly with no explanation because the coroner's been so backed up that it'll take months to get a diagnosis episode

How did that happen? I only ever knew him from King of Queens.

He made a bunch of rants about Star Wars and made a reputation as that stand up comedian who knows a lot of nerd shit, so he got cast in nerd shit to appeal to "us nerds".

So hes a fat Will Wheaton?

>It's a Little League episode

No no, he's a fan.

I'm that this generation doesn't do that shit, so I don't feel out of place watching those episodes.

He was good in Veep

>Its a hockey episode.

I wish more shows would do this. not even canadian I just really liked the south park one.

>Its a Go Kart Race episode

>it's a Sharon's bewbs episode

fuck this episode....just...fuck this episode...matt and trey probability lie awake at night realizing this was a stupid idea....

Cry me a river that shit was fucking funny.

his anti-sjw rant was pretty cool

>mfw they killed Finland

I forgot this was a thing. I remember when my sister was a small child and Walmarts were just starting to invade rural America hard, our Walmart had a 'no rules' derby where the winner got $200 gift card. You just had to buy a $16 kit to enter and be 12 or under.

I bought a kit, hollowed out the stock wood wedge, filled that bitch with molten lead, capped it with putty, painted it with some orange engine block paint, slapped the wheels on, greased them with some WD40, and entered my sister.

Obviously I got myself a $184 profit, some of which I used to by my sister some candy.