Being sit at the café, put the iPhone X on the table and see sexy girls approach you and say : "is it the new iPhone...

Being sit at the café, put the iPhone X on the table and see sexy girls approach you and say : "is it the new iPhone ? It's so good !!"

Meanwhile you, you have your shit Android devices, dressed with Gap clothes and you say "HEY I M NOT A PIGEON MY PHONE IS SO HIGH TECH !!!"

Shut up the fuck up virgin boys, I pity you

andorks on suicide watch

it’s meme phone

so iphones are a pretty big deal outside of the US huh. how cute

>caring about stupid hoes
>spending $1k on a phone to impress girls

Do you even have a car?

You're a cuck

No, YOU are a meme phone

In USA too, don't play the guy who pretends the opposite

Sitting at the cafe, no one notices me no matter what I have

iPhone X, dress in suit (pant + shirt, not the vest), 3 days beard, diet if you are fat

If you buy this phone, I will laugh at you.

>leaving house
Normie spotted

you get financing through the carrier on all phones here. so 1k phones like the iphone or note8 aren't a big deal. costs like 30-40 bucks a month

Drinking coffe at a cafe in a suit seems autistic

>numales trying to flash their phone hoping some golddigger will deem worthy

the absolute state of little shits, show them your pussy too

Absolute state of America

Long term contracts on expensive phones is actually a great idea though. Paying 1k at once for a phone is hard for most people

In France too you have that, still iPhone is the most stolen phone in first world country. You pay the subscription for 1 year ( a lot more expensive) or 2 year generally. If you chose two years you still paying iPhone 7 currently meanwhile the Chad guy has iPhone X

You're still paying 1k for a phone, Americans(and I guess people all over the world) spend all their money stupid shit and have none left to invest and actually become rich lol

See ya later poorfags

Like that without the vest, it's normal clothes for a guy after 25

*steals ur new iphone*

Usually when you dress like that it’s for a formal occasion. When I go out to sit in a cafe I just wear a T-shirt and pants. I hate wearing my suit everywhere cause it’s expensive and I don’t wanna ruin it

>tfw galaxy s3

:((((

>he can't do both
LMAO flyover poorfag

Lol, how much money do you have? You need to be making 200k/yr to be buying a phone for 1k. Do you even have a car?

Most people here either have an old iPhone or a new Android, so people with Galaxy S8s are generally seen as cool people, so are people with new iPhones of course but there's a bajillion more Android users.

>You need to be making 200k/yr to be buying a phone for 1k
is this the the flyover's rage speaking?
unless you have a family or debt, 1k once in awhile is nothing for anyone in middle management or engineering

I guess, when I make 200k, I won't be living like I make 200k. I'll be living like I make 20k lol

>dressed with Gap clothes
This is how i see most android users

How much does it cost in France?

1159 euros for 64 go
1329 for 256 go

android is just trash. iPhone is so good, compared to it android is painful to use
>you at 60
at last, i am rich from all the (((investing))). gotta do all the fun things *gets shot by the anti jew police*