Defend this

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfLScJVXBHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dxepsIGA93c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The show sucks, beat that defence.

D&D warged into Stannis. He would never do such a thing.

the most disconcerting and 2edgy4me moment in the series imo

I can't. Stannis was always a cunt.

Easy. Stannis did nothing wrong.

DandD are a couple of faggots pissing on a series that's already sodden in piss.

She had to die for Jon to live. Simple.

most of everything after season 5 is fanfiction so no need to defend

>heavily imply in early eps that he would do anything for his daughter, even defy the red lady
>burns her alive lol
how shit is this shit writing?

Does this happen in the books, or was it just put into the show to appease the numale audience?

>ayy, i'll just burn my daughter on a stake in front of my entire army
>what? half of my army just deserted?
>this can't be happening! I'm in charge here
was it autism

user, I know we're on Sup Forums and you're probably a little jazzed from your daily cup of coffee, but please stop being a fucking retard.

I for one am sick of nu-males and their irrational hatred of lolis

Stannis did't love her that much.

It was DnD fan fiction. Didn't fucking happen

The magic worked, just not for Stannis

>was it autism
Worse. He got religion.

Where's my fedora? I know I left it around here somewhere.

They thought they were being clever and cool by doing an "Iphigenia"

Actually this.
I was cringing imagining that Dave&Buster were thinking that shocking==GoT (a la Ned's beheading and the red wedding)

in the books Stannis rode out with his army to fight Ramsay and his fate is unknown. He left Shireen at Castle Black so I have no idea how he's gonna return and burn her alive

So when Martin does it it's ok?

wew

wouldn't mind getting greyscale dick for a taste of that

This was some straight up bullshit. Yes, D&D confirmed that Melly burns Shireen in the books. But I'm absolutely certain it doesn't happen under these circumstances and Stannis is not a party to it

Was it?

1:35

See

We can't know for sure until book 6 is out (lol) but considering Mel and Shireen aren't even with Stannis on his campaign I sincerely doubt it goes down like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxepsIGA93c

GoT was about political and personal drama, backstabbing and personalities

now it's about epic dragons and battles

it's like comparing old conan the barbarian with the newer khal drogo spinoff

Not only does it not happen, Stannis is painted as the kind of man who would never do this.

>implying the books are any better

Oh wait, you are a contrarian who only knows the tv show and post just for the (you)

Well welcome to a book readers world, i have waited and been disappointed by each fucking book for years

Depressingly this. Ignore the summer fag....fuck the last two books were painful

She was diseased. Purge the unclean, user

>20 good men

Every fucking time

If any of my kids had weird skin, I'd murdr them.

The pink mast line is proof of this

Book Stannis is deluded if he thinks anyone would follow a female child infected with a disease that literally degrades your mind until you're a zombie.

Why didn't Stanley knock up his red whore again to have a shadow baby kill Ramsey?

Please dont remind me, the first two books were great, it went downhill from there

Fire + daughter = good

Would've been better if burning her alive actually WORKED, then at least the dynamic of the horror of what he did + the consequences would be more interesting rather than "lol what a religious faggot idiot"

Kek

Fucking This.

Do you even watch the show? She was cured, the greyscale stopped spreading.

defend this

kek

i came. that's all i need.

GRRM confirmed the behavior as in character so why are you retreading?

woah

So this was because they had no idea how to kill Stannis right? Stannis was no where near this level of evil when it happened.

he was only """"""kingly"""""" enough to have one shadow baby load in him

He was constantly manipulated by the red woman into thinking that he had to do anything that the lord of light wanted or he would lose.
In other words, brainwashed by religion.

Books 1-3 were pretty good. Red wedding is when GRRM clearly ran out of ideas on how to progress the story. From then on it's just his piss and shit fanfic.

Except there were a couple of them in the book I believe.

Good lord

Jesus fuck, where do I go to watch this shit?

I'm not coughing up money for a streaming service.

her sacrifice makes it so that Stannis turns into Azor Ahai when Melissandre sacrifices Gendry to summon Stannis in the final season so that he may defeat the Night King with Lightbringer

"I know he's the King. my father died for him." - Jon Snow

it's the most pirated show on the planet, figure it out dipshit

I'd cure the grayscale off her face if you know what I mean

Holy FUCK she is HOT

I want to rape her

She was ugly and ugly people don't deserve to live. I was happy when she died because it meant I no longer had to avert my gaze when she had a scene.

Stannis is possibly the best character in the books.

The shit tv show butchered his storyline.

You can't. It was the end of the show. If was on th edge of irrelevance before that, but this sealed it. The way D.B. Weiss "defended" it was the biggest load of horse shit I've ever seen a showrunner deliver. He knows he fucked up bad.

Should have had Jon stabbed by random nights watch fuckers (and Bowen Marsh or whoever the fuck that guy was that did it in the books) and the fucking boy who kills Ygritte and Thorne freaks the fuck out the moment Jon is found lying dead.

Thorne wasn't a complete cunt until the moment DABID AND DANYEUL decided to have a recognizable face to kill Jon.

Thorne was a cunt to your face, not a backstabber.

i never said the books were better, they both suck and were never good. GRRM is a piece of shit hack whose entire premise is "muh medieval politics" the only thing i ever enjoyed about the books was his food descriptions (of course, the fat fuck)

her face was fucked up. It was a mercy, tbch. No sense in going through life looking like a lizard's asshole

They made him a villain, D&D are major Dannyfag's, made her a Mary Sue, and give us less and less options to root for

Well she wasn't that pretty to begin with anyway

You could make the same comparison for book Blackfish vs TV Blackfish.

Book Blackfish is absolutely based.

>>implying the books are any better
They're not

True enough, but he wasnt nearly as prominent a player

Imo, theyve also given short shrift to Jamie's character rehabilitation as compared to the books.

there was more to it than the "20 good men".

There was a spy in Stannis' camp. If you pay attention you will notice it, there is a guy that says "there isn't going to be a siege" who is a traitor in retrospect.

This is how they got the "20 good men" inside the camp etc, they had a spy from the start. No wonder Stannis lost that battle.

he says there isn't going to be a siege because Bolton's army is charging at them within eyesight of Stannis' men at that very moment

>bad guy killing a good guy
Are they actually retarded?

does anyone have the webm of t he loli being burned alive?

If you watch the episodes leading up again you will see he is suspicious at other moments. Also note when he says that line he is calm and he deserts Stannis then rather than stand by him.

He was a spy who sold Stannis out.

either way, its still retarded D&D showrunning