Is Korean unification imminent?

Is Korean unification imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNGkExlG-E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill all the norks and get lands like jews and whites did in their countries.

No, the Southerners have been too brainwashed by this point.

Unironically this. North Koreans are too brainwashed to be worth saving

Nope. NK is just being sneaky as usual.

no, korea will be too powerful for its neighbors if it unifies. it's in japan and china's interest to keep the two separated

I read somewhere that they will be participating in the Olympics under the unified korea flag and with teams composed of athletes from both nations so I guess that's a step in the right direction

Norks are mexican tier. Their crime rates are higher than America and 25% of the north korean population is in drug addiction.

>get unified
>Juche terrorists burn your home and drug dealers, rapists, and murderes come here

nigger

kys

Can I fuck you in the ass? I want a korean bf :3

Are North Koreans defectors known for criminality, there?

no just fucking nuke them already
not so strong one please

>25% of the north korean population is in drug addiction
Third Opium War

What if North Korea will annex South Korea?

How would you feel if Japan annexed NK instead?
That would give the Japanese army and police something to do.

other nukes on Japan will only make it worst

Why Japan and not China

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNGkExlG-E4

Post-WWII left wingers are literally pre-WWII right wingers.

It's hard not to become a left wing these days when neoliberalism is prevalent.

Do you realize how difficult that would be, and not worth it all.

Annexing North Korea is like annexing Detroit or something, to own it is to lose money, it's literally worse than worthless

>in b4 le East Aryan mene

Nah, Korean leftists are basically Maoists or something, they hate all aristocracy and classism too much to be like Western right-wingers.

Sure Nazism and fascism had some class-flattening elements, but they always admired success too much to really hate the rich, especially if they were not Jews, Korean leftists on the other hand hate anybody who has merit of any kind because muh minjung, muh exploitation

>It's hard not to become a left wing these days when neoliberalism is prevalent.

Have you tried not being a loser tho

kek

광주는 뭐다??

i hope not. i dont want my family to go through all the shit that unified korea would bring

민주주의를 설립을 위한 자랑한 민중 투쟁 :^)

English teacher detected

wouldn't reuniting now kill the south's economy?
it would just cost too much to make the north livable and all the people from the north will move south for a better life

광주는... 총기를 들고 일어난 하나의 그... 폭동이야

>tfw im korean but dont know shit about its history and cant be assed to read the wikipedia page

Don't worry, southern Korean citizens can work hard as miners and farm laborers in northern Korea after unification.

The Republic respects the right of every Korean citizen to work. They don't call its vanguard the Korean WORKER'S Party for no reason, you know. Youth unemployment will be 0% after glorious sovereign unification.

Ryan doesn't look very comfortable in that box

yes next ilbe user

not as uncomfortable as i am irl

ilbe thread.again

Under Kim Jong-Un the based.