Yellowston Super-Volcano to burst tomorrow

Scientists (geologists and volcanologists) have noted a build up of activity surrounding the Yellowston caldera. It is expected to blow tomorrow (14 August). This will not only cause a major 'happening' in the US (killing millions outright an causing a huge refugee crises from those seeking asylum from California to Chicago.), but it will also affect the world grain and food prices.

It may cause a "nuclear winter" type event. Just wanted to say I love you guys and I wish we could have met sometime and talked about shit face to face.

express.co.uk/news/science/662369/yellowstone-volcano-erupt-video-supervolcano

natureworldnews.com/articles/21694/20160506/deadliest-supervolcano-underneath-yellowstone-national-park-might-erupt-this-2016.htm

volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/yvo/

getboulder.com/ground-trotting-a-super-eruption-at-yellowstone/

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[26.58852714730864,-305.68359375],[78.27820145542813,-121.81640624999999]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}
scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Maps/Los_Angeles.html
intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa
youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God straft den Angelsachsen.

humanity has survived worse, let's us redpilled folks try our best to stay alive, the world is ours if we can make it

>Atlanta, Silicon Valley, and New York all untouched.

Nothing to worry about folks, nothing of value being lost.

>expected to blow tomorrow

Yeah tomorrow or the next day or sometime within 10 000 years.

Could be tomorrow though. Totally.

My body is ready.

We must reject Californian asylum seekers they are known enemies to liberty and American values

We did it boys, we ended the world!

I OFFER UP ALL OF THE FOLLOWERS OF KEK AS SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

if any of you homocucks come to new york, don't.

>tfw entire family lives in Wyoming, but I'm on the east coast

>it's expected to erupt tomorrow LOL

110% going to happen.

>MIGHT ERUPT THIS 2016
>MIGHT
>MIGHT
>MIGHT
WILL YOU YELLOSTONEFAGS PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELVES? HOLY SHIT I'M SO TIRED OF YOU RETARDS TRYING TO PUSH SOMETHING THAT SOME SCIENTISTS ESTIMATE MAY NEVER HAPPEN. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. OH AND NOT TO MENTION
>LINKING FUCKING EXPRESS OF ALL THINGS
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT

Good, I live in Colorado. Just vaporize me pls.

Are you serious?

Holy fucking shit Im gonna die I dont even have a wife and kids yet man aint this a bitch fuck. I cant stop shaking plz God dont make this happen plz jesus plz jesus plz. Oh shit my relatives are still in America FUCK.

same, will all the hot ash just suck the oxygen out of the air and kill us or will we have to live in "The Road" universe?

>In raining ash zone

Well, at least we can all share an altered climate for the next five years.

Nothing will happen

Why are these retards trying to insist it's definitely habbiding? Fucking doomsaying shiteating cumguzzling douchenuggets.

It must happen.

>it's raining HOT ash
>still denying climate change

Kek I beg you make this happen!

THIS thread again....
Will you tinfoil fucks ever stop making these god damn threads?

Good.

Yellowstone 8/14/2091 screencap this

Wall

I will post pics of me circumcising myself on Sup Forums if this happens.

Screencap this

>heart of mormonism wiped out

And nothing of value was lost

They will after tomorrow

ash is going to blanket the world, acid rain will persist for a couple months, years maybe until the sulfur is nuetralized from the atmosphere

>I'm in the kill zone
What do I do

Kek wills it!

>I wish we could have met sometime and talked about shit face to face.

No user, you really don't.

We're all in our mom's basements for a reason.

it's the 14th in sweden now, are you guys dead ?

Lets group up and go out driving in the mountains when it happens

We ride into vahalla together

>live in socal
>end times volcano
>pollution improves

>untouched areas are mostly liberal states and places bordering Mexico

JUST
FUCK
MY
ELECTORATE
UP

No seriously. You have absolutely no irrefutable proof it is going to happen tomorrow besides a couple shitty blog posts you pulled off of Google news (fucking EXPRESS??? ARE YOU SERIOUS Sup Forums??? THAT IS A NEW LOW EVEN FOR YOU) This would be front page breaking news on TV and online if it were confirmed imminent. USGS would be going insane. There would be plenty of forewarning at least weeks in advance.

Run.

Nothing because it's not happening, you paranoid retard.

>only untouched areas are small parts of texas and florida
They're the southernmost states, dumbass.

>yellowstonefagging
God fuck off to /x/ already, we're sick of your shit. This was old in 2012.

kek wills it

y u mad?

nothing will happen retard you faggot post everyday that yellowstone will explode

fuck off

Its been nice shit posting with you guys

>half of entire states
>small parts

Common Core in action, folks!

Is this for real?

I (((google))) this topic and nothing. Should I be concerned? I kind of live close to this region. Will it affect my home state Florida?

>tfw hot ash zone
JUST

Let's get Toba to erupt as well.

Seismic activity in California have been oddly quiet last 2 days.

So after nothing happens tomorrow, will this shit stop or is there a backup date for the not-going-to-happen eruption?

This is about two hours from my house. Guess I'm fucked. Last I won't starve from the famine and choke on the ashes like you sorry fucks.

Because you've been shitposting these trash threads every day for the past week. Anyone who isn't a mouthbreathing autist would get at least mildly peeved at this point.

I'm just gonna fill up all my water bottles with water and move some food downstairs.

Here are some sources to tell you you're wrong

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[26.58852714730864,-305.68359375],[78.27820145542813,-121.81640624999999]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}

scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Maps/Los_Angeles.html

>HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVER COMPETE
>Sup Forums IS X WHTIE?
>HEY YOU CRACKER ASS HONKIES, I'S GOT YO IP'S
>AUSTRALIA

Get the fuck over it.

It will be like the Trump train, years worth of Yellowstone this and Yellowstone that, is ashfall degenerate?, and Americans being called Volcanans

>douchenuggets

Are you 14

Prepare to die

Wont happen. Fuck off.

The real question is how loud would this actually be?

Not going to happen.

t. Tectonophysicist

Kuroneko best girl.

Scientists (geologists and volcanologists) have noted a build up of activity surrounding the Yellowston caldera

Oh really? haven't heard anyone talk about this shit besides you, fucking shill.

>not wanting to play IRL Fallout 4

Have fun being dead. I'll be out raping bitches and raiding dank prescription drugs.

>thinking the (((scientists))) would alert the public

topkek mate have a (You)

your waifu a shit.

>using the reddit 1250 rare pepe's file

no its not, there is barely any ground deformation, earthquakes, or releases of gas atm

t. geology fag

>Volcanans
kek

Have to say though i kind of regret not being able to see people go "Jews did yellowstone" since nothing is going to happen
shit could be funny.

Is southern Ontario affected? I don't want to live on this terrible planet anymore.

Have fun taking an acid rain bath and having your lungs turn into cement you dense fuck

Unemployed losers who think that Hitler was a messiah and not a speed-freak who harbored an irrational hatred of Jews. They refuse to make any positive change to their lives and blame their obesity, lack of cash and virginity on Jews. They want a major volcano to erupt so that they can blame their failures on Yellowstone.

>This will not only cause a major 'happening' in the US (killing millions outright an causing a huge refugee crises from those seeking asylum from California to Chicago.)
Naw mate, millions of Americans are going to flee to Europe.

Anyone close enough to go deaf from it is probably gonna die anyway.

So if this is confirmed whats your plan guys?
Are you going to kill yourself once you get news of this to avoid the suffering, or will you try to survive?

> irrational hatred of jews
I laughed harder than I should have, I wish ctr shills could be funny like jidf is sometimes.

If you're over the age of 15 and still talk like this you need to remove yourself.

>So if this is confirmed
It's not. OP posted an Express article for Christ's sake.

>irrational hatred of jews
>hatred of jews
>irrational
I kek'd

K.... Keep me posted

Bring beer with you come over you faggots

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa

Krakatoa was around 150 db that would have caused anyone within 10 miles to go deaf and was heard as far away as perth australia for some comparison

Probably go to Ireland and displace the native Africans in Dublin

>all red states wiped out
>election held anyways on the pretense of muh perseverence muh democracy through tough times
>shillary wins without having to cheat
>nobody left alive to contest it

Screencap this,cause it's exactly what will happen
gg hillshill

China will probably offer to buy the polluted land on the pretense of "cleaning" it too

>this thread again

If the volcano kills you, you win.

I would love to see those Silicon Valley liberal faggot get slaughtered by mountain man refuges with guns

And now to unleash the power of this fully formed and unstable magma chamber!

Today I learned that I'm apparently in the employ of CTR because I called out a bunch of losers out on their irrational antisemitism.

Grow up and take responsibility for your problems. Get a job, get a girlfriend, make some normie friends, and you'll stop hoping for an apocalypse and hating Jews.

Move to England with my citizenship and live a cozy life

Wait it out and see what happens. If we pretend this is actually the plan for depopulation then really only the fittest people will be able to survive in the first place, and I'm okay with that.

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI

How the fuck does "might erupt in 2016" turn into "it's expected to blow on August 14"? Where are you getting this shit that it's going to erupt tomorrow?

Hillary will have a stroke from the shockwave, trump secures presidency.

>Raleigh, NC
obviously I'm not fucked like someone in the epicenter of this shit, but what adverse effects can I expect from this?