Misty Knight Confirmed for Iron Fist!!!!

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/luke-cage-misty-knight-spinoff-917661

>Misty Knight confirmed for Iron Fist
>Jeph Loeb said a Misty Knight spin-off show is possible (maybe a Daughters of the Dragon show with Misty and Colleen?)

PLEASE LET THE OTP OF DANNY AND MISTY HAPPEN

But she won't have an afro, so it's worthless.

So how long before Marvel ends this relationship

I actually dig Falcon and Misty

The 70s are over, deal with it. Afros look like trash.

Yes!

Hopefully this causes comic synergy and allow Danny and Misty to finally get back together

How many black women even have afros anymore

You look like trash more like.

There are so many black women who can rock afros still (pic related who I had hoped was playing Misty)

There's no excuse for them not to give her one

The ones with good taste.

I hate it, but it's probably because I'm an Iron fist fan, and I like him with Misty.

Marvel probably though it was slavery or culture appropriation for a white man to date a black woman and broke it up.

Or after the dumb miscarriage thing they thought it would be more interesting if they didn't get back together.

But will Night Nurse be in the show?

>Afros look like trash
You shut your whore mouth.

Claire Temple isn't Night Nurse, but yes, she was hinted at being in Iron Fist during the Luke Cage SDCC panel

The best ones.

I wonder why they chose to have Iron Fist date a black chick when his friend Luke Cage was married to a white chick

It's stupid how they'll let Luke and Jessica get married but not Danny and Misty

Isn't she a composite character?

Iron Fist was with Misty before Luke ever hooked up with a white chick

Why can't she be Night Nurse? At this point she might as well be anyway.

Can they just confirm that Claire is the one who brings them all together? She's the only common link between them besides the city itself.

Hell, before the white chick was created

Iron Fist and Misty Knight dating has been around long before Luke and Jessica. Like Luke's prominent love interests (Claire and Harmony) were black, but that changed when Bendis took ahold of the character

Danny and Misty had the first interracial kiss at Marvel.

Yeah but why did they do that? And then the third member of the heroes for hire had a kid with a mexican.

Hogarth could wind up helping as well.

Married with kids. And super powers.
I adore that Secret Love story so much.

I forgot she hired Foggy at the end of S2.

Is she confirmed to be in Iron Fist as well?

I should really be keeping up with this shit better. Sorry.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

She is, but don't worry about it. It's probably going to be a combination of the two.

In a way, I guess. Daredevil was planning on using Night Nurse but the movie division stopped them because they had plans (Rachael McAdams is playing Christine Palmer in Doctor Strange) so they used Claire Temple instead. I just find it amusing because when Luke first met Claire, he mistakend her for a nurse but she explicitly says she's a doctor, and then Netflix made her a nurse.

I think it's possible that she might end up serving a similar function. We'll have to see after Luke Cage (where she'll have a big role)

I think it's Stick playing the Nick Fury role (see the Defenders teaser), as they are teasing a war with the Hand and possible MCU Shadowland adaptation. Claire will probably be a supporting character in the show though.

>And then the third member of the heroes for hire had a kid with a mexican

Who?

Okay, but where's my Shang-Chi confirmation? I'm not going to ask about the Immortal Weapons because we obviously need something for season 2, but c'mon. Gimme the Master of Kung-Fu as Danny's friendly rival!

So you're saying this couple was established in the 70s or whatever

Then 30 years later a fat guy who wished he was black too over, broke them up and hooked the black friend up with a white chick? And then created black spiderman and asian spiderwoman?

They did confirm that Shang Chi is going to be in Iron Fist, but they haven't announced an actor yet that I can recall.

Is this meta shit about top billing on the book?

YES!

They should get Sonny from Into the Badlands to play Shang-Chi.

Sorry, Wade. Deadpool and Cable just doesn't have the same ring to it. The rhythm is all off.

From the article:
>In the comics, Misty was linked romantically to both Power Man/Luke Cage and Iron Fist/Danny Rand (Finn Jones)

Da fuck? She's never been romantically linked to Luke Cage (outside of House of M, but that doesn't count). I've seen this on so many other Misty Knight related articles as well. Why are they blatanly misreporting?

I think there was a rumor that Shang-Chi might make a small appearance in Iron Fist and could potentially be spun-off like Punisher.

Is Badu still around?

Fuck you, the 70s will never die.

Da.

Holy fuck! I legit yelled out loud! A daughters of the dragon spin off would be nuts!

I say if The Oath ever got adapted, it would be the best possible place to do a Netflix character crossover.

But that's Claire, not Misty.

That's clearly Claire Temple. Cage even says her name in the bottom middle panel.

My point still stands.

She wears/wore wigs.

So Danny cucked Luke?

Yeah, my bad. nvm then.
Didn't see the Claire part

You are speaking like a madman. That would never happen.

There's hardly any serious relationships in Marvel anymore honestly. Unless its a bendis ship They get canned the moment they get further than liking to fuck.

No. See and

So is Rosario considered black?
Never realized that was the same character she was playing.

Afro-Latina

Do you think luke and danny make misty and jessica cosplay as eachother before sex?

Sadly, if the Oath happens the movies already have their own nurse character (Christine Palmer, one of the three Night Nurses from the book, played by Rachael Mcadams)

Look, I know they have the same Haircut, but Misty and Claire are two different women.

They call her Night Nurse in her first appearance.

>Danny knows Scorpion is the best venom

man of good taste.

>tfw no sista to watch kung fu flicks with

No, the guy who broke up Misty and Danny wasn't Bendis (paired up Luke with his self insert Jessica Jones as well as made Black Spider-Man) or Slott (Asian Spider-Woman).

So is this collected in any trade? I never got the floppy when it came out.

>I actually dig Falcon and Misty

kys senpai

hopefully

Apparently it was collected in the trade for Renew Your Vows, but I can't confirm.

They were dating before Luke, and Jessica. You should ask it the other way around.

I don't think they've ever used that term. Probably a nurse who works at night, but not Night Nurse.

>this is what passes for acceptable comic book art at marvel

>doesn't like Gurihiru

please leave

Danny and Luke are that close they have to be matching, senpai.

It's great... for a disney channel cartoon

My heart is literally beating so fast, right now.

Kinda wish it was Yaya Dacosta playing Misty Knight.

Who wants to bet Misty will get her cybernetic arm courtesy of "Rand Industries"?

Not bait, that shit is like a notch above squirrel girl, but hey if that's what you like more power to you

It's significantly better in both action and detail. The only flaw is the sameface.

Is it just flat coloring style that tricks people into thinking some art is bad?

I dunno, man. I'm having a hard time believing that you actually have taste that shitty.

That's pretty kawaii desu senpai

I guess I'm just not weeb enough to like it