Why are americans always portrayed as retards in british movies?

Why are americans always portrayed as retards in british movies?

It's just rude

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/united-kingdom-better-teeth-than-united-states-study-finds-2015-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's meant to be realistic

>It's just rude

It's also accurate.

>dat hair
>dem specs

Just the British living in a fantasy world as always

Sour grapes.

>villain from the last movie was both American and a genius

>It's just rude
I find it amusing, personally. It's cute.

Plus, given the choice, I'd always prefer that people underestimate me. It can cause them to drop their guard, create a vulnerability that might not otherwise exist.

lmao have you ever tried to have a conversation with a British person?

Its like trying to talk to someone with the attention span of a drunk dog.

I always assumed these characters are making fun of our own attitude towards Americans, rather than Americans themselves.

Maybe if you yanks spoke at a reasonable pace you wouldn't have that problem

The limeys are just butthurt because we saved their asses in Vietnam.

We'll stop portraying you lot as mongoloids when you stop portraying us as pompous, uptight blowhards with bad teeth.

>stop portraying us as pompous, uptight blowhards with bad teeth

We don't have that level of cgi technology yet user.

Americans are dumb as shit outside of population centers, even in population centers the majority are dumb as shit. They can't understand anything. That's why WalMart and McDonalds find the success they do here.

t. American

You just dropped your katana

put the katana away bro i don't want any trouble

Inferiority complex

>Eleven seconds away

too slow *teleports behind you*

>as retards
They seem to be all pretty handy with high tech gadgets and weapons. They're also essentially America's top spy and terrorism prevention organization. They don't seem like retards to me.

The cowboy is one of the few unique cultural things that we have as americans in our relative short history compared to the rest of the world. It will always be our stereotype.

The gun-toting rash decision making thing they boiled it down in kingsman 2 is just symbolic reference for world wide audience.

Posh douchebags = british

Chew eating cowboyfags = americans etc

image shorthand

I'm just happy to see Halle in something not related to WWE films,

>spend 60 years portraying a specific stereotype in media
>get butthurt when people use that stereotype to refer to you

Go be fat somewhere else.

I haven't seen anything to suggest the Statesmen are retarded or that they're sticking it to Americans. It's not like they put Channing in a fat suit and had him drive a laser scooter.

Why are Americans so lacking in self awareness?

They're assmad that they created us, we revolted, and became the best at everything in the world.

businessinsider.com/united-kingdom-better-teeth-than-united-states-study-finds-2015-12

Why are the bad guys always British in american movies?

*tips M'lady*

We put a bit too much salt in their tea one time, purely as a joke you see, and... well... they never quite got over it.

>we revolted
No user, WE revolted against ourselves. It was Brit colonists V Brit mainlanders, there were no Americans.

No, your faggot ass ancestors got fucked by farmers and sent back to drink you shitty tea

You're going to meltdown if they blow up Trump's head like they did with Obama in the first one

>He's never heard of the Vaqueros
Cowboys are the ultimate form of cultural appropriation. The whole lifestyle is Mexican as fuck and it's roots are in Spain. I blame John Wayne for perpetuating this myth of the Cowboy being am American invention.

Yes, BRITISH farmers that didn't want to pay tax to the Crown.

>cultural appropriation
Cry me a river Pablo.

Why was the crown so cucked?

Both Italy and France had knights and both Mexico and USA had cowboys. No one denies that.

wtf college told me white people had no history before the british colonized the entire world and stole all their cultures

>you must ship your goods all the way to England and back to trade with Rhode Island even though you live in Connecticut
>also all paper products must be stamped
Kys bong.

Admittedly Americans did push Cowboys to the forefront of their entertainment. From the rodeo, to dime novels, to the earliest movies.

McDonald's is world wide you retard

They weren't the same as the cucks who stayed behind to suck cock

>mfw the british stereotype will be considerably browner, smellier, explodier, and more fertile than the current stock

(((the crown)))
parliament was a mistake.

this! it was her turn!
>RURAL
>AND
>SUBURBAN
>RETARDS