What do Asians think of Mexico?

What do Asians think of Mexico?

Japan likes Mexico

Some of you looks like us

>韓国が好きです!

Yes Ameridians got asian genes

Subhuman.

gangs, murderers, and drugs..

your gang is famous here.. I think many young south koreans consider your gangs as being cool..

Why do you people kill themselves so much?
Are you not happy in your super developed 1st world country?

they need to pay for the wall

would cuddle with many bfs

Why?

old population is poor because old koreans are not well-educated

Ay lmao we're like you but in asia

Is it true that Mexicans work harder and often overtime than other Latin Americans? I had seen image of a statistical survey.
And who is growing faster in Chile and Mexico?

I love your grown guys too

Is that 100% Filipino?

Mexico actually hates us but we love them

why do mexicans always make threads of what other countries think of them? no one likes you josé

No, we don't, most people simply don't know about you which is sad since you're a part of our history

they just were governed from here for some time

literally who cares

In this board at least. I don’t blame you guys for not knowing us tho. The mexico of asia meme is not even popular here. I don’t think most flips see the resemblance

>literally who cares
Nice, a high school dropout and a gringo no wonder we're so well represented.

Leaving aside colonial administration the fact of the matter is the Manila galleon or nao de China was a very important trade route and led to quite a bit of cultural exchange, some people in Guerrero actually descend from Philipines

I don't know why but I like Mexico

Maybe a day will come we can rebuild ties, it's a pity you guys are not in TPP

lol

wether you like it or not they're not important to us. eat shit btw.

I didn't say they were important, I stated the fact we both shaped each other's nations, your who cares about history attitude is just one of the reasons we continue mired in mediocrity and corruption, I do give a fuck about cancer in my own country. Go suck a cock btw edgy brat

Chinese think you are brown manlets kek

>it true that Mexicans work harder and often overtime than other Latin Americans?

That's right. We are like slaves lol ... :(

Speedy Gonzalez and drugs.

Don’t think

no, it's some persian mongrel