toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Jojo
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-22/adult-swim-toonami-to-air-jojo-bizarre-adventure-anime-starting-in-october/.104586

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/forums/threads/c-c-anything-else-9-9-9-15.4411761/
youtu.be/xG02x8fZd30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

>Toonami is airing DragonShit Z Kai
>Toonami is airing One Liquor Man
>Toonami is airing Mobile Shit Gundam: Shit Blooded Orphans
>Toonami is airing Shitter x Shitter
>Toonami is airing Naruto Shitpoopin
>Toonami is airing One Piece of Shit
>Toonami is airing Parashite

>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Kick Your Ass Man
>Toonami might air Propandum: Clean Burning Mechs
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air One Grill
>Toonami might air Propanasyte

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

first for Sup Forums

>Toonami will never air Martha Speaks

Time For Toonami.

The best time of the week has finally arrived! Although, I don't think anything particularly interesting is scheduled for today. It's just gonna be a normal good time.

You guys are losing your touch against the newer memers.

Could Saitama beat Popeye or any toonforce users?

Ok guys, I did 100 push-ups.

Am I one punch man now?

Demarco being a little bitch aside or whatever that whole drama was about ratings and his ask.fm blowing up and supposed censorship of that "World Peace" show by AS execs, it is weird that last night's Eric Andre episode was TV-PG-L given that it had:

>scenes of violence, fighting, blood, and a broken bone protruding from a gory gash in a person's leg
>repeated uncensored uses of "shit", "bullshit", "godamn", "cum", "dick", "titty", and "asshole" as well asmultiple bleeped uses of "fuck", and "motherfucker"
>explicit discussion of "boner pills", masturbation, and ejaculation anda scene in which a Eric's "penis" (a blurred, flesh-colored dildo) bursts through a wooden desk and is then masturbated on camera for an extended period of time
>this is followed by a scene in which a naked man walks on stage with his penis and testicles only slightly obscured with pixels.
>repeated use of the phrase "fingering my asshole"
>jokes about physical abuse of young children
>dude smoking a joint on camera
>a sequence in which the musical guest graphically recreates the "Human Centipede" movie with diarrhea sound effects

Saitama is a jap. No way. It's the actual fake law.

I honestly dislike this picture. Even with the Booty I can't stand the artstyle

>leave Saitama to me

toonzone.net/forums/threads/c-c-anything-else-9-9-9-15.4411761/

Even 10 years on some things never change...

I'm working with what I got. Testing the waters. I'll try something different next time. but fug you I like it.

Where is HxH? Did they get past the tournament part?

I was watching 1999 but stopped after the part where the boys are fighting to the death at the start. Did the anime get past that part? I wanted to see the original first but I'm not feeling like binging it so watching HxH weekly on tv seems more exciting.

Feel asleep before KOTH was over and woke up just as Adult Swim was going off. Working is killing me.

>tfw Toonami will never air Danganronpa 3

Didn't see it, but it reminded me of that time episode 21 of SAO was rated TV-PGL, even though it had the infamous tentacle molestation scene and Suguha outright admitting that she was in love with her brother (Kirito).

>anime on weeknights

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

its in prime shota territory

BEST GIRL ON TOONAMI WHEN

Hey, guys, how's it going? I probably can't stay for long tonight.

Still in the hunter exams.
binging is the only way to watch a long series,especially HxH because it goes so slow in the beginning. Both series too.

You chose to be a wagecuck

Never thought I'd fap to shota. Last week was the tipping point. Damn you all I can't stop.

Yeah, anime was on weeknights until about the turn of the decade.

>tfw toonami belongs to /cm/ now

Tonights the beginning of Usopp v. Perona, right? That means the return of sogeking soon

So...any info on a release date for Samurai Jack for Toonami?

Are there any josei or shoujo that Toonami could air or is it essentially boys anime block? I'm just curious. I think Sailor Moon is actiony enough, maybe Utena too but it's probably too much plot and not enough fight.

Toonami isn't airing anything remotely interesting. Never liked OP, Gundam, or DBZ, already seen Naruto, not interested in Parasyte, not watching HunterxHunter until I finish 1999...

I heard One Punch Man was super good and funny but episode 1 did nothing for me. Does it get better?

its a recap of last weeks fishing episode

>Home Movies has about as much ratings appeal as Britney Spears at the VMA's [/rimshot].

Such a dated reference, but it's true.

Eaely Next year.

sailor moon is either the too old original, or the shit reboot

there's some recent shuojo with some action, but they'd probably rather play it safe with shounen and they're probably right to do that, actually

wtf I hate eric andre now

>This is why Adult Swim added more comedy to the lineup. I mean, the anime didn't even crack 400,000. That's pathetic
>Of course, Home Movies did even worse. I guess we really can't blame Bleach for losing 300,000 viewers when Home Movies was the show that lost them. I still don't know what the hell they were thinking by putting Home Movies on Saturdays.

ASA circa 2007 = Toonami circa 2013

They could maybe do one of the Pretty Cures as a novelty. Or maybe Symphogear if it wasn't fucking awful.

Mob Psycho 100 on toonami when?

youtu.be/xG02x8fZd30

Monday's episode will be good.

We already had josei with Michiko and Hatchin, and it was enough josei for this block.

>or is it essentially boys anime block?
This is a boy block? With all the show that seem to cater to female viewers I thought Toonami was for females

Where in the exams? I was in the exams when I quit watching. I think Kurapika just finished nearly murdering the dude with the spider tattoo.

Only two Pretty Cures have dubs, and one is already a Netflix exclusive

How is Sailor Moon too old when they air DBZ?

This shit meme has infested the entire site i swear

Date A Live

>Are there any josei or shoujo that Toonami could air or is it essentially boys anime block?
Sailor Moon Crystal?

There's not a lot of josei/shoujo action shows to begin with, and the ones that do exist are so full of male fanservice that it'd probably lose tons of audience. Gundam is honestly the closest you're going to get to that.

Also, for some reason, shonen seems to get the stuff that actually has broad appeal, so that's why it predominates the popular anime/manga lists.

>recap episode

>Only two Pretty Cures have dubs
What's the other one?

So Bleach got extended two more weeks

Is Ichigo more likely to win the himeowl or rukiaowl?

>How is Sailor Moon too old when they air DBZ?

dbz kai
new enough for them
it's not like i'm saying they shouldn't
i just don't think they will air original sailor moon
happy to be wrong about that at some point, though

Would Toonami ever air Dragon Ball? The original?

I always hated how most people jumped straight to the sequel. You're missing so much of the plot by watching halfway in plus DB is so much better.

So how's everybody doing today? I turn 30 tommorow which makes me feel a tad sad.

>tfw my previous real life waifu is obsessed with shoujo anime
>She want's nothing to do with me

No, Shoujo can stay the fuck far away from my saturday nights as possible.

the exam thats right after that. where everyone learns to hunt by hunting each other's badges

You have to be fucking kidding, the last 3 weeks have been 90% recap

Demarco is set on making Toonami an action block with lots of nostalgia. Not many shoujo shows have the kind of tone and content he wants. If it were up to me, I'd put a lot more comedy shows on.

Also, a lot of the shows on this block actually have very large female audiences. Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, One Piece, and One Punch Man all boast notably large numbers of female fans. In fact, Gundam as a franchise has often pulled in girls, though IBO doesn't seem particularly popular with either boys or girls (though I did recall the Mika x Orga shipping to be the most prominent so it does at least have a nominal fujoshi following).

I'd say the only real boy's show is DBZ, with Parasyte being seinen.

Demarco has confirmed no due to age and not being popular like Z

>Would Toonami ever air Dragon Ball? The original?
They aired Dragonball WAY back in the day. The show looks super retro, and unless it got remastered really well, probably wouldn't hold up too well on TV.

Uh... new One Punch Man????

>hating on shoujo

It's a demographic, not a genre. There are dozens of good shoujo manga and anime.

The first anime. It didn't air in America but it exists

>yfw TOM makes tonight's toonami a recap broadcast

No it's not

Wtf I hate memes now

I start college band camp tomorrow.

Oh yeah I remember seeing it had a dub once now

MADOKA
A
D
O
K
A

Nostalgia? Half of the stuff are new anime that aired within the last five years.

The anime have female fans but are officially aimed at boys. Most HxH and Haikyuu fans I meet are women but they're both shonen nevertheless

>How is Sailor Moon too old when they air DBZ?
They don't, they air DBZ Kai, which is a re-cut version of the show released in 2009. If they were airing the original cut of DBZ we'd still be on Namek.

DBZ is an eternal exception because of its massive popularity that no other anime can compete with

What instrument ?

>So Bleach got extended two more weeks
Kubo Kubo'd Jump itself, I see

Oh, speaking of One Punch Man, I somehow managed to miss last week's episode when I watched the show subbed and... I think the show's actually better without it. I mean sure, the fight was good and the villain had a pretty interesting backstory, but it was kinda bleh besides that.

>Half of the stuff are new anime that aired within the last five years.
DBZ, HxH, Naruto, and One Piece, 2/3 of the block from the late 80s and 90s.

So tonight is when OPM slowly starts becoming more towards a more serious and more concrete series. For better or worse.
Also there is a very visceral scene in the episode for newcomers. No it is not censored, that's how it was in Japan.

I don't care, I just dont want to be reminded of her by watching shit she likes.

I cant really enjoy some shoujo animes anymore, especially magical girl ones. I dont even know if I like Madoka anymore for that matter.

It doesn't look retro, unless you mean it's not HD. It looks like DBZ. It doesn't have a dated art syle

Hime. It was always hime.

Didn't Jump fuck him over by cutting like 20 chapters out of nowhere? The least they could do is give him 2 back so he can make a not absolutely shit ending.

not shoujo/josei

Madoka isn't shoujo. Mahou shoujo is a genre, shoujo is a demographic which contains many genres. You sound really confused.

Parasyte is an 80s manga too

I can now draw my fetish it seems. Those years of practice have paid off.

Had a nice walk today, and a short nap. Surprisingly chill considering that yesterday I almost totally fucked myself over.

DBZ is fucking massively popular. Also, the Kai edit was made in the 2010s, so it's much more recent, especially the voicing.

God, I don't want that. Toonami will make it even MORE popular. Madoka is good but its fans are so annoying, with their constant mocking of every other magical girl and acting like Madoka is the best o2me ever.

P5ljs it's a seinen.

Trombone. I used to play Baritone, moved to Clarinet, tried Tuba but couldn't handle it, and finally settled for trombone. I like it.

I'm starting college on Tuesday. Living on campus

help

Yes but hardly anybody read it, virtually all its hype is due to the new anime adaptation. Hard to have nostalgia for something that was never very popular. The other titles I mentioned though have been popular for ages. HxH not so much (in the west at least) but the rest have been big names since the 90s and early 00s.

What fetish? This is important for all of us for reasons.
You're almost me.

How did this ever get an anime adaptation?

And how did it ever get approved for a dub?

They would air Utena, but it's too old. This has been commented on at least twice now. That's good enough for me to know it's worthy of being on air if it weren't too old.

It's basically product placement + fanservice, that's like an ideal combo for anime these days.

Played some golf today and got some great hits, but I'm at a point where if I don't get ANY job this month (or even a part time one), I need to get a technical writer certificate if I'm going to get anywhere, career-wise. The only exception is if I snag a miracle job as a library assistant manager trainee and don't piss it away.

Isnt it grouped under shoujo anime the same way you'd call iunno HxH or one piece even, a shonen anime?

The way I see it, its just saying what said anime is targeted to, so calling something a shoujo anime would mean its an anime targeted towards girls,right?

Graduated a few months ago

Enjoy the next 4 years of lazing around and doing very little. You are gonna miss it right away

Naruto?

I don't know if that would count as nostalgia anything. HxH is over ten years old but they're airing the remake anime, not the original. No nostalgia unless you're one of the few that read the manga or watched the 99 anime years ago.

>bite into chicken nugget
>taste literal chunk of bone

T-That means it's real right?