Can we have a serious discussion, Sup Forums? Why are Hispanics considered a race? I've personally met/know black...

Can we have a serious discussion, Sup Forums? Why are Hispanics considered a race? I've personally met/know black, Asian, and yes, WHITE Hispanics. And I'm not talking just pale skin. I'm talking about meeting gingers, blondes, and even just pretty brunettes with blue or green eyes. And all of the ones I personally know, I've asked and investigated and know for a fact they are of mostly Spanish descent. So why? I'd like to clear this subject out because it seriously has me confused. Thanks for you guys' input!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The main hispanics are white however not all hispanics are white due to the main hispanics conquering a quarter of the world and doing a lot of rape with brown indians.

The government labels hispanic by spanish blood so hispanic doesn't mean "brown". If the government counted hispanic by injun blood then it'd be a "Brown" term but it doesn't.

The reason why Irishmen think hispanic is a single race of hispanics is because we go by the one drop rule with spanish blood and we count mestizos as hispanic and there are a shit ton of mestizos who are labled "Hispanic" so retards think they are the main hispanics.

We need to bring the Spanish caste system back instead of just lumping all spanish descent under "hispanic"

it's like labeling niggers as irish then going "FUCKING IRISH PEOPLE"

>The reason why Irishmen think hispanic is a single race of hispanics is because

opps let me fix that

>The reason why Irishmen think hispanic is a single race of brown mesizto beaners is because

I see. Yeah I've noticed in some ways what you're saying also. Thanks man!

Hispanics are only considered a race in the US.
It's an exonym, it's not accurate nor does it technically need to be. It's the same as how people call africans a race, though one third of africa isn't black roughly speaking, or how you talk about "asians" but this technically excludes Indians.

US just simplifies things. A bit too much but that's how it is.
Think of this: A dude born in mexico and moved to USA, that does not speak spanish and is 100% aztec called Bob Tlatoltlepec will be called hispanic despite having nothing to do with spain. At the same time, 100% untainted white ginger Spaniard will be referred to as being NON hispanic if he speaks perfect english, despite actually being totally hispanic.

I'm brown and Hispanic. Fight me.

>mixing with natives
the spanish are fucking retarded

America does count hispnaic by Spanish blood too ya know.

There's lot of Spaniards with white skin being "Hispanic"

The ginger hispanic would be labeled "White Hispanic" in america

Martin Sheen and Cameron Diaz are both labeled "Hispanic"

you need to label everyone by their mixture mulatto separated from blacks and mestizo separated from Spanish or whites.
Then you'd have to deal whit all the Asians
separate them under gooks,chinks,flips,Japs,congs,etc
i think its to much trouble

That's sounds pretty much the opposite of simplifying if ya ask me. Sounds like a big fucking mix up.

All Asians look the same

You could easily tell a guy with pure European Spaniard descent from a mixed race indian

It's not that hard

Bring back the Spanish caste system

>Why are Hispanics considered a race?
Because Democrates/Liberal still need to clasify people by race even when WE are the future that they are looking fore (raceless mixed mongrels)

I have a friend named Julio and he literally is a pale, tall fuck with black ass hair, pale ass skin, and baby blue eyes. And the faggot is from Peru. Go figure!

Brazil isn't hispanic m8. I don't know what the fuck we are but it certainly isn't hispanic.

Please send help, they're starting to show up on Blumenau too.

Watch your back bruh

Ok let me give you a small history lesson. You are mostly right but there are consequences. Acording to INEGI (Instituto Nacional de estadistica y geografia) Statistics 49% is white caucassian race. Its almost half. The diference between The North American colonizers is that most of their white invaders where farmers for the first generetions with Indians not attacking the Dutch mayflower migrants. Mesoamerica on the other hand had the more agressive population with armies already fighting for land. The spaniards sent a LOT of army men who came and rape mexicans with fire arms in hand. Most of the population was so mixed that it was a burden to actually give "White" population benefits. Not even criollos had benefits from this. This is why Mexico abolish slavery way before the AMericas. It was cheaper to not give teh slaves food and shelter and pay them. Most of the fights in Mexico came from rich assholes who wanted more. Thats why there isnt a clear distinction between hispanics white meztizos and criollos.

Yeah I know you guys aren't. The image I used as the cover for this post just had it and was too lazy to look for another one.

this chart actually sums up pretty well what the "Hispanic" term actually embraces as Spaniards classified people by their blood

Here's a good question: Why have they gotten rid of the Spanish Caste System?

das rasis

because of "human's rights" m8

MEXICO LMAO

So you saying the Portuguese didnt raped local women in Brazil?

Hispanics are not a race. A large portion of Mexicans are Mestizos (mixed white/Native), which is a race.

BUMP

I wish we could just make you disappear and split you with Chile,Argentina and Brazil

'Hispanics' are the white experiments of race mixing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Funny there was no race mixing from Europeans with Bolivians. Those motherfuckers are pure bloods.

Hisoanic = colonized by Spain

>Portugal
>Spain

Das races mane

Sorry what you trying to say?
That Portugal conquered Brazil? yea I know.

It's because most people think Mexican when they hear Hispanic, and most Mexicans are mestizos. The gov doesn't classify it as a race.

I'm in the DR right now (ignore flag) and even we have some green eyed/blue eyed blondes or brunettes.

because they are ugly as fuck

This desu.
Their president loves to blame our country for their own failures and ask for gibs.
Bolivia needs to disappear for good.

All in all Hispanics are all mixed. Except for Argentinian those assholes no one wanted them. Everybody hates Argentinians.

It didn't work at all

which is why we want more

Strangely they share remarkable resemblance with Australians Aboriginals

It's not really hate here at least more like friendly banter.

No you retard

Hispanic is not a mixed race

Mestizo means mixed race

Hispanic means spanish ancestry

Hispanic isn't a race, and nobody who knows anything thinks it is.

On demographics, whether or not one is hispanic is always a different question from the one about race.

Your thread is poorly educated, poorly researched.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA is true we are not loved among our South Americans cousins.

Never knew why but thats the truth.

>The government labels hispanic by spanish blood

No, it doesn't. Hispanic is an ethnicity, and means hispanic culture—Spanish speaking, mostly.

then why do retards like Stephan always go "Black and Hispanics" rather than "Blacks and Mestizos"

99% of White Hispanics are not 100% white though. Or even 80% white. Thet just look white.

Stephan is dumb as fuck.

Maybe not 100% white as in blue eyes with blonde hair but 100% European yes

Because "mestizo" isn't an ethnicity, you retard. This isn't even difficult to understand.

We from the southern states love you though.

It's not like we are loved either.

by those standards not even Germans are 100% white nigga

The answer is that 90% of Sup Forums is retarded, trolls or neonazis bitching about muh 1 drop muh spaniards are moors

And 99% of Americans are retarded

You ignorant Amerifag. All races are mixed. IF you werent mixed you probably would have incestual genetic deformations. Just like the royal inbred bastards. That or the Amish

yea until the World Cup starts :D

I mean literally European blood. It's very rare.

all South Americans hate each other it seems.

Yeah. Then the cup ends and we're back to loving you.
And besides, we hate Germany now.

Hispanic.

>This is what liberals unironically believe

when i mean "White Hispanic" I don't mean no light skinned mestizo George Zimmerman type

I mean Iberian

>spanish
>white
pick 1

man that was some bad afternoon

not this fucking moor meme

They raped only southern whores in the south in the 800s. Give it a rest

it used to be

Even most of those people have some non European blood.

>be brown hispanic and jewish
>kill a nigger
>be "promoted" to white

Fuck the media to be quite honest

We deserved it, our football derailed from skilled players to kids showing off.

>Hispanic
>Brown

We only label beaners brown due to their 2% spanish rape genes

ZimZam was an injun

>Look at me
>I am the white man now

How much non european blood?

kek

>le 1/4 afro-peruvian face

Aren't a lot of the "white" Americans mixed with feather Indians and niggers too?

Nigger you talking like you would survive when the Jew Eugenics hits.

>Espanol con India, Mestizo
>Mestizo con Espanolo, Castizo
>Castizo con Espanola, Espanol
Welp.

what are we fucking pokemon?

Yeah we do

t. WASP with ~1% injun DNA

>inb4 grammar

I can't tell you why your contry is retarde as fuck and classifies people like they do, but I sure as fuck can tell you this:

WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO PUT IN EVERY SINGLE STATE ISSUED DOCUMENT SOME KIND OF "RACIAL" IDENTIFICATION???

Isn't it enough stating the nationality of said person?
I get it, if the police is chasing a bolivian cholo, they would want to know they are brown but, other than that, why?
You are just trying to generalized a really diverse genetic population in a stupid steretype designed by MTV and Jewllywood regarding what a "hispanic" or "latino" is.

really made you think, uh?

couldn't have been put any better