Do Americans think this guy is prime British comedy talent?

Do Americans think this guy is prime British comedy talent?

Only liberals

>British
>talent
lmao

that was the most American response I could have imagined

The only people that watch him are Republicans.

They get so triggered.

To be fair, Oliver is fantastic. If the Altright fags could only get past the politics to enjoy he literally predicted that old fuck coal guy would sue him for that dumb squirrel story.

Why does English trash seem to drift over here so often?

He didn't even talk about his gun? I'm confuse? Are you one of those "uropeeins"?

Please throw all your garbage in Australia where it belongs.

Only the kind of people who think Cops are murderous thugs then turn around and say only cops should be the ones who should be allowed to own guns.

I like that he colored a fucking trump pepe on that poster with markers like a third grader

>posting a cunt

Only triggered people seems to be leftists who need to have television safe spaces. He's one of a dozen or so people who have entire teams of writers make monologues with sophomoric lines and quotes to give the perception they have supremacy over an issue.

MADE IN AMERICA... with foreign parts.

You should post the pictures of "progressives" assaulting them.

>check donald trump's twitter
>he gets triggered over everything

Yeah, it's clearly libs.

This. I can see how his politics could bug some people, but the foundation of his show is actually investigative journalism. And he does a ridiculously good job at that. His show has actually been one of the few platforms where many serious issues in the US are discussed beyond talking points. And he does it in a way that most people here would approve of; most of his calls to action are basically just large-scale trolling, like goading a mine operator into suing him or producing a Sesame Street segment about clean water. It's actually kind of a shame the political talk on the show overshadows that.

I thought all Trump supporters are armed because muh second amendment?

>yanks
>people

reminder you are our slaves beetchboi

>liberals hate regular looking working class white people
Nothing new here

>liberals read Trump's twitter
>they get triggered over every little thing he posts and spams every one with the same checkmark posts

>be working class
>that nigger doesn't want me to be successful
>elect a billionaire 80s guy who made billions off screwing the little guy
>he was on the WWF tho

Pure flyover logic. I am glad they're all gonna be screwed by Trump's shitty policies.

The good news is, we'll be following his twitter extra hard once the trials begin.

>FUCKING FLYOVERS REEEEE
kek no wonder you fags lost

you seem to love their trash

That ACA repeal is coming any day now.

>TODAY TRUMP DID THIS!!! DRUMP TRUMP!!! HAHAHAHA *AUDIENCE LAUGHTER*

I fucking hate everything

>lets vote for trump, leveraging the internet
>lol, net neutrality is for cucks

prime British talent? Yeah, but that's not a high bar obviously.

If you can't appreciate the fucking President saying something outrageously stupid, his staff coming out to contradict that saying it was a joke and no one would be that stupid, only for him to double down on the stupidity... then you're a fucking asshole.

>that one triggered as fuck leftist that spams pictures all day everyday

Is that really the only hope you guys can hang on to?

>once the trials begin
Oh sweetie...

can someone explain this "oh sweetie" meme I see it all the time and know your meme sucks now so I can't find it.

Hey, I could be wrong. All these lies about meeting with the Russians and these secret meetings with the Russians may not bear anything. His comments today about Sessions and Muller may just be hot air.

But what if they aren't?

>but what if?
Imagine being reduced to that

>imagine being the guy relying on my could being wrong

That was kinda the point

Middle far right must be a Coral fan from TWD.

What are you even trying to say here you illiterate moron? Is English your native tongue?
>but what if?
The absolute state of you. And fuck off with your retarded photos haven't you figured out yet shame tactics aren't working? Try something new.

a saying fat sjw cunts say to cis shitlords.

Obviously Trump has no shame, he pays Russian hookers to piss on him.

>muh trump
Man taking all those L's lately has really affected your brain. I see you here constantly. Same photo's every time same boring posting style same sad shame tactics. I'm torn between you being a brilliant Sup Forums false flagger or utterly deluded. If you are a real liberal then here's a tip: the reason you are losing elections non-stop is because of your holier than thou attitude. People are tired of listening to you preaching and attempting to shame them into silence. A literal reality tv star is President of burgerland because of your shitty attitude. Now go ahead and prove me right.

>Oliver is fantastic
Reddit: The Post

This is from an /srg/ event, literally (literally) our bois. Go back to R*ddit and never return.

Why can't leftists into comedy like Alex Jones?