Beaten as a child

Did your parents hit/beaten you when you were a child?

My father did, today o think it were good to learn about some stuff.
Much worse were my mother who didnt give a fuck to me.

A slap in the ass or a belt when i was 6 or 7 max and i see nothing wrong with that

aside from light smacks for serious shit (breaking stuff/etc)from my father, and heavy hard slaps to the face from my mother from as anything as making too much noise, i got off quite easy.

No.

I think it would have made me more disciplined, but also an angry person.

i got beat with a hangar.

Yes. I don't think beating a child is right, my dad used to headbutt me, throw me on the ground and kick me, and punch me. When I was 8 to about when I was 10. When my mom was realised from prison, he stopped, but I still have nightmares and I flinch alot around people that pretend they are going to punch me, I'm 23 now.

My father abandoned me at birth.
I was raised by a slag mother addicted to drugs
The closest thing I ever had to the figure of a father was my stepfather who was married to my mother for 2 years, and he used to go out with prostitutes.
Thats my childhood for you.

That sucks user, I have a similar story, my father left when I was four, than had a sad drug overdose alone in his underwear in his house when i was 13.

kek brazil

>extension cord

What?

Yes, it's probably why i'm such a cunt to everyone now.

Wow so edgy, fuck off.

>he hasn't been whipped or strangled by an extension cord
Get it together.

"Funny" enough my Father never layed a finger on me, even though I argued with him too when we didn't agree on things, but whenever I argued with my mother because I had different views than her while growing up, she would get very upset and use all the methods listed above, she even used the extension cord as a makeshift whip, she also punched me in the face and I had to go to school with bruises on my face and had to lie about it that I got the falling down stairs or something, I blame her violent parents because they raised her with the same level of violence

Instead of a bunch of pussy spanks like most parents would do, I'd get just one savage spank. I only got it maybe 4 times because I learned not to be a little shit.
The victim-complex nigger that made that image needs a one-smack in the head.

My mother hit me with her words. Wish she just treated me like shit my whole life rather than going from treating me like a king to treating me like shit.

Honestly I'm happy that I had it that way.
I think I'm mentally defective, probaly the hyperactivity and attention disorder combo, or something worse I suppose.
Don't mean to sound like a white knight but going through rough times made me learn how to successfully supress some parts of my natural behaviour, and I also realized how life should be lived.

How's summer going, lad?

I'm sorry user.

I got the belt a few times, and was paddled at school, but I was so sick of the world's bullshit at that point that all it did was fuel my rage and strengthen my resolve. If anyone in my childhood had taken the time to understand my very well-founded frustration instead of passing on mindless dictates in exercise of unearned power, none of it would have been necessary. I'll never spank my kids.

fuck this pussy shit my dad used to hold me down by putting his knee on my legs and would beat me over the back with his belt from the age of 5 onwards

>if you hit your children, they win

I hear you man.

ITT: abused children with Stockholm Syndrome.

My mom would beat my dad and my 3 siblings for years until my brother and I killed her 10 yrs ago she was killing my sister so it was a an open and shut defense case 24 now but I wish I could do it again

>defooing
grandpa violent alcoholic
dad coerced and threat without assault as any normie parenting tactics due to "not obeying"

any parent acting as if he OWNS his children is a white nigger

if he's not even there to do wrong then he's literally a nigger

When I was a bad kid, my great grandfather would get a leather mask from the basement and lock me in a dark room with him and scare the hell out of me. Good times.

I was stuffed into a closet

When I deserved it, yes.

Oh, my bad great oldfag, fuck off with this "summer noOb" meme, this isn't a thread for you to be a sad edgy nigger. There's plenty of other threads for that.

My mother tried to drown me once. She threw a tool at my head which opened me up. She beat me with a coat hanger and fucking plunger.

My father smacked me a few times growing up.

The difference is my mother hated my father and I reminder her of him. Which is why she did what she did. I went to live with my father. Every instance I can recall of my father smacking me was preceded by me being a rotten little shit.

She showed me how horrible people can be. He showed me how horrible I can be. The contrast made me a good person. I honor him to this day.

I was paddled at school and always got an erection from it. That is how I discovered my fetish.

No, I behaved myself because I knew they would otherwise.

I broke my hand once, does that count?

never got spanks, i did however get a full bar fight from my own mother, she did feed me well and show me affection but she was also quite violent to me when upset at me, i like to think of that as Spartan Mother

My dad believed in spanking, I don't really think its an issue when its not intense physical abuse hitting.
Some kid I went to school with once recanted a tale of his dad whooping his ass with an extension cord for doing something wrong.

niggers are not human, enjoy your stay outside of reddit.

Be aggressive, don't let people get away with bullshit. Last guy to fake punch me got hit with an iron cooking utensil. You don't have to be violent just always look pissed; people won't screw with you.

Watch "He Never Died" on how you should control your appathy.

My father didn't but my mother did
My father is like my best friend, we hunt, fish and drink together
I love my mom my I like my father best, I wonder if it have anything to do with the fact that he never beated me.
Damn, sorry to hear that anons

I've stood on a plug, does that count?

well, i even got kicked by my own mother, so there's that, it even left bruises

Doing it wrong. Bible says to use a rod.

Once, And it was because I ran with my sister across a busy road.

I got smacked on the ass and apparently when we used to misbehave in public they'd just squeeze out hands a bit hard.

Overall I can only remember being smacked once and that was when I pissed in a empty bread bag and poured it on the cat. I deserved it tbqh

I'd get slapped by my mom often for mouthing off.

my dad also punched me a few times. but only if I did something to him, like punch him or throw something at him.

after he'd hit me, would always remind not to start fights I can't finish.

I think part of the reason so much of this generation is hopeless is because they were never taught that lesson.

I wish my father beat me more.
I probably could have been a doctor.

My polish mom beat me and my sisters asses with hands, belts and cords. I thought it was abusive but then again we were bad kids. I got kicked out of two middle schools and in preschool tried claiming my teacher took me to the beach

hahahahaha

Niggers post that on fb

I'll be honest, it's just sad how fast this thread got responses, childhood violence is fucking cancer

Kek likes being paddled by teachers as well.

spanking is not beating gypsy

Sharpen pencil to the forehead against a wall.

Record was an hour.

a belt on my ass. only ever for bad grades. it didn't make me do any better in pre algebra either lol . i was first born. my other siblings didn't get that. learning parenting i guess. or my siblings just aren't as shitty.

Paddle, wooden spoon, and belts. Only got beaten 5 times in my childhood.
I don't know if time outs and that kind of parenting is better or worse
I think force within reason teaches you to respect authority and strength

Yes. i mean, forcing your children to pickpocket?

>parents taught me violence is solution
>I beat dad as I was taught, that was bad I deserve a spanking daddy
>I have to be beaten to learn a lesson

Yes, all the time. Sometimes they would just beat for no reason and when I asked them why they said it was to make me strong.

Yes, but only if I fucked up big time. The belt or wooden spoon was the go to items.

>flinch alot around people that pretend they are going to punch me
same here mate
Though only smacks with belt when i misbehaved or broken something, but it hurted.

that right there is fucking insane

>used extension cord to plug in my snes
>wooden spoon to mix lemonade
>hands for high fives
>sandals for trips to the beach
>fists for taekwondo lessons
>Rolling pin for making cookies

Sounds like a pretty good childhood to me user

>You don't have to be violent just look pissed

Pretty much how I got through a majority black highschool without being fucked with. They just think youre a columbine kid or something lol

I never got "beaten". more like, I would get mad, punch him, and then he'd punch me back. end of story

it may be commonplace for 5 year olds to beat up their dads in Sweden, but in the rest of the world the dad tends to be stronger

That's fucked up user...

pain user pain, the pain in your childhood

My mother used to beat me with a belt sometimes up to age 17. But it's okay for Russia, our parents grew up in the Soviet Union, when this way of education was almost compulsary

My parents are backwards people.

Kek same except I think my little bro saw all the shit I'd get punished for and just decided to not do what I did. He's a really nice guy now but super-cucked

No If someone tries to hit me i punch the cunts back

Got slapped a few times when I deserved it and a couple of times when I did not because my mom was drunk and overreacted to petty things.

Got locked into the bathroom with lights off, made me afraid of the dark until I was 13

Child dicipline should really really be the last resort, whether it is physical or mental.
I mean, the slaps never hurt me like the being let in the dark did, and that is even mild compared to what some experience

My mom was a fan of flip flops and spanking, aunts and uncles were more of the pop your mouth to shut you up, unless you really fucked up, and then you had to go pick out your own switch. But with them it was always only when you were being a shit.
My dad would just take out his stress and anger on me, stabbed me above the lip with a screwdriver when I was four, taught me to play baseball by beaning me with the ball, he liked to get creative with it, only really used his hands to grab the back of my neck in public so I wouldn't wander off.
All in all not too upset about it, plan on treating my kids the way my mom and extended family treated me. Dad was just a dick though.

that's what happened with my Moldovan grandparents, the parent of my mother, they were raised in violence, so they passed that violence to my mother, and my mother to my childhood, vicious cycle, I hope i'll keep my sanity and break this cycle

I agree with a good ass whipping when you fuck up as a kid, teaches you life has consequences. But beating your child to make them stronger seems crazy. I'm sorry user, hope you dealt with those issues.

I was beat almost to death as a baby by a nigger hood rat baby sitter named Mariah.

My dad had one of pic related, and used it on my butt when I was 7-13, or my palms if I didn't do homework. Then the next morning he would come up to me and wake me up to apply ointment.

Godddamn I miss my pops ;_;

My childhood was fucking awesome fuck you OP.

wooden spoon triggered me

the pain is there

No and you shouldn't either, it's the prime method of raising a submissive cuckservative with a dominant wife who secretely releases his anger through sexually abusing his son/niece.

please do. both my parents were abused in different ways, mother was severely beaten/shamed, father psychological shit, they both refused to pass it on and consciously decided to break the cycle and never use violence as a punishment with my sister and i. Consequently i had an amazing childhood and we both have a great relationship with our parents. i did get hit though, we both did, but we never didnt deserve it by doing something really bad, in the moment. never planned beatings.

but yea plz user dont pass it on reading these sounds horrible.

Your parents never made you pick your own switch? You people are fucking defective.

The only time it ever happened, I got a ticket from the cops for fighting in school. He wanted me to show him how good I thought I was, I was not very good. One punch later he had proven his point.

Growing up it was a leather belt, kids now are fucking whimps.

Never got hit, but that was due to how much of a deterrent it actually was.

My brother got smacked by a wooden spoon once because he was acting like a little cunt just to spite mum and dad.

Think the most I got was just a raised voice.

taught me respect for elders, superiors, rules/laws, can't say it hurt mentally or emotionally.

nowadays though parents get their kids taken off them if they even see a bruise that could be construed as beating, and we have little teenage cunts who think they're 7 ft tall and bulletproof as a result.

>power strip
What the fuck?

My pain was due to divorce.

Mexicans. Wireless home phones were also popular to throw at your children in the 90s.

t.grew up with hilarious mexicans

not sure about my father, i think he did receive beatings also, but he never laid a finger on me, I guess he broke the cycle

Only memory of my father was when I was 4 and he beat up my grandmother. Three years ago I found out that he died 10 years ago and I was happy because he died in his shitty bedroom in his shitty apartment tortured by my bitch aunt and alone, afaik he was dieing for days and could not move and nobody helped him(Stalin like stroke).

My mother used to beat the shit out of me because in second grade i couldn't wrap my head around proportions, percentages and equations and later on because I couldn't memorise dates and names. I still can't ,lmao. But I was lucky because I got and still have the most amazing grandmother and grandfather who were like real parents to me and they are still there for me despite being 83 and 82 years old.

This.

The horror of watching them pick each leaf from it was palpable.

No

OHHH FUCK YOU GUYS HAD REALLY HARD LIVES

like a whip straya, like a whip that leaves bruises, the cable hurts like a motherfucker

Once when me and my brother were in elementary school, we threw walnuts at these two kids cause they wouldn't trade my brother some rare yugioh card or some shit. Well our babysitter saw. When my mom got home she beat our asses with a belt and made us rake the yard while she threw walnuts at us screaming "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!". Good stuff haha. Never bullied again. Wonder what our neighbors thought seeing that.

< this right in the kisser

I blocked out for years that when I was a tiny child my dad pinned me to a wall by my throat and choked me out. He also threatened to drown me and my mum up on the moors. On another occasion he dragged me out of bed during the night and forced me to clean the bathroom naked while he stood over me. That last one fucked with me the most. I never sleep well and always very lightly. I'm always afraid of being attacked in my sleep.

Sup Forums you're mostly broken up inside out, god damn it, the sins of our "fathers" never had a louder ring

so you had an awesome childhood

ayy lmao, white people complaining about getting barely beaten by daddy. fucking top lel. check that privledge crackers