ARYAN FREE ZONE

You may only post in this thread if you fall under one of the following:

1. You seek the complete destruction of the ARYAN and wish to see the last of them lead into the BLOOD REFINERIES.
2. You believe in the ARYANDIED prophecy and seek to see the Earth renamed PLANET ANGLO and wish to see the DARK ENLIGHTENMENT within your time.
3: You are a full blooded or half blooded Anglo
4: Are a jew or half jew.

Let us discuss how we will remove the ARYAN race from both the planet and the history books.

Also: How do we make Israel an even bigger thorn in the side of the ARYAN NATION and the TRAITOR AMERICUNT people?

The Aryandied prophecy is in the picture supplied.

I'll give you a bump.
Why not?

Is he okay?

Yes, but someone made off with his heart.

The most succulent part of the ARYAN.

Bump

>we battled Communism by letting it take over half of Europe.

Germans are a fucking pathetic race, why do people here still like them unironically?
>Fragmented into petty states for most of history
>No lasting New World colonies, instead millions of Germans emigrate to non-German colonial nations and lose their identity/language forever
>STILL fragmented after "unification" in the 19th century because Austria is left out
>Creates colonies in Africa and Oceania but no significant numbers of Germans are shipped off to them, even after several genocides Germans are still not numerically relevant there
>Gets BTFO in WW1 and loses these colonies forever, even loses ethnic German land back in Europe although most Germans didn't move west after it
>Manages to annex what is left of Austria but gets BTFO again in WW2 and loses even more ethnic German land, this time forever with absolutely no chance of recovering it as Germans are forced out of the eastern territories throughout the 20th century, now there's no Germans east of the Oder
>Recently got themselves in a demographic hell by inviting millions of non-Western migrants who don't assimilate into their country (which is still not unified as Austria exists), can't do shit about it because of post-WW2 liberal guilt

This zone is no longer aryan free and your queen will die with a paki cock down her throat in a final gesture of what your insignificant little island has become.

No one likes them here.

The world will be ARYAN FREE little worm.

Soon there will be no place for you to hide - the ANGLO will hunt you down.

They exist only to parasitise and destroy civilisation.
If they cannot achieve this they corrupt and terrorise the native populations of Europe by inviting millions of subhumans into their lands.

Maybe they will destroy themselves in time? Worse is the fact that they have already done so much damage.

You know I can understand all of those flags except austria.
Without us europe would be divided by the terms Ottoman europe and Christian europe.
And Switzerland is also german so if its all germans add them to the image you uneducated toilet plumber

WHY DID YOU SIDE WITH THE ARYAN AUSTRIA?

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

am I BEADY enough to join this thread?

Good point, Sup Forumsbro.

I've been stating this for years. Germans literally are the niggers of europe.

>Destroy western roman empire
>allow the holy roman empire to distegrate
>Create protestanism

Oh, and don't forget it was german states that sired Marx and the chief philosophical minds behind fascism, nihilism and all other toxic forms of enlightenment garbage.

Here is your complimentary ARYAN blood packet.

Welcome to the BEADY LEGION, fellow friend.

Musolini was good lad until he went full MMMHHH HEIL HITLE I AM GERMANIC NOW

Push for more Islamic immigration into Europe. Report ficticious hate crimes against Muslims, by aryans on the German Islamophobia related governmental sites. Increase tolerance. Promote diversity.

The Rhineweisenlager was not enough.

We should have given half of Germany to France and the other half to Poland.

The Aryans themselves would have to have been sterilised and forced into the BLOOD REFINERIES.

Kek, jolly good satire old chum.

Shoo shoo ahmed

>Beady Anglo

>Satire

Give me the blood, goys.

We must have MORE

These threads make me rofl

dresdenfag BTFO

You shoo sheepman

You can't fool me nigger, I gots me a nose for satire

Eh, I'll support this. Renaming the Earth PLANET ANGLO sounds like a reasonable thing to do considering our greatness.
I propose we move Israel to New York and Palestine to Bavaria.

We must destroy the remainder of the ARYAN RACE.

Palestine in Bavaria is a great idea! We must start shilling right away!

DEATH TO THE ARYAN.

Okay, this is walking the line m80. You just bringing the next level satire, or are you actually a mentally unstable kike?

>the counter memeing is real.

You're kind of all over the map here. Not sure what to make of this post.

Story?

Gaza must be transfered to Bavaria. Each and every one of them, at Germany expense, all of the paleostains must be moved to germany

You are either with US or you are an ARYAN to be JUICED.

Will you be part of the ARYANDIED, brother? Or will you be an offering to bring about its fruition?

*Germany's expense, all of the Palestinians must be moved to Germany. We must encourage the German "women" to agitate for it. Each and every one of them is an oil driller anyhow

Some disgusting Ukrainian stormfaggot.

"Probably" killed by Russian.

I approve of the effort you have made to keep in character good sir. Carry on, you wonderful, mad bastard.

The Israeli's need only begin carpet bombing the Gaza strip in its entirety - they must create a new terrible REFUGEE CRISIS.

And we must get the Palestinians to relocate into Germany - this will be an easy endeavour considering how eager they are for their own destruction.

Israel will find an easy first colony in America should they ever find themselves compromised.

> jerry lover detected

Go shoot up a mcdonalds

We will meet in the frothy wash of the BLOOD REFINERY outflow for an orgy one day, fellow ANGLO.

I look forward to it.

A WORLD WITHOUT HANS
FITS INTO MY PLANS.

He should continue to piss on the grave of his grandfather instead it seems.