How can such a small country do so well? UK really holding its own so far

How can such a small country do so well? UK really holding its own so far

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36959780
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because your islands are overflowing.
Statistically some of those pakis and welfare parasites will be able to push out something that can out run the police

How is Spain so shit our culture is literally siesta or sports

There's always one salty American who feels the need to refer to muslims

Also if you wanna talk about statistics, America has 4 times the population of the UK but only around double the amount of medals

correction sorry almost 5 times the population of the UK

Because we love sport.
Go to a riverfront on a weekend in any small city and you will see people running, kayaking, rowing, playing rugby in the park, sailing. Even the poorest boroughs have a community centre offering swimming lessons, water polo, boxing, gymnastics etc.

In decadent and God forsaken continental Europe by contrast it all comes down to muh football.

For all our problems we live in an amazing country that people take for granted and have got used to talking it down thank to left wing retards.

Perhaps if America spent less time in the diner and more outside they'd find themselves less morbidly obese and doing sports

>feels the need to refer to muslims
why wouldnt he Muhammad?

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36959780
Look at all those damn pak- OH WAIT NO.

We do well on the whiter sports. Rowing, Sailing, cycling, equestrian. Our farmers did well in shooting too. And Kayak was a nice surprise.

Good job dad! Now watch me win some more swimming! It sure is great to play with you dad. I wish our brothers could be as good as us.

>m-muh per capita

I thought we were doing a bad job but comparing Spain with countries like France, Russia and Germany in gold medals we are not so far.

13th overall last I checked! Not too shabby

We have win a gold in a swimming competition. That's incredible for Spain.

>outrun the police

America's too fat to outrun the police, and has instead resolved to shoot at them instead!

>ITT salty eurocuck losers

Look at that, USA #1!

So proud of my country. God bless America.

USA USA USA!

Team """USA""": Relies on negroes, armenians, beaners, grossly disfigured freaks, militant atheists, imported immigrants with dual citizenship and women on steroids to win gold.

Team GB: 100% white gold medalists, God-fearing, intelligent, 100% natty, family oriented and patriotic.

Look who you guys are barely beating!

did ctr forget to turn off the proxy?

maybe he's applying for citizenship as we speak

Olympic medals honestly seem to be tied to nationalism. Germany had next to no medals before the 1936 Olympics and won the most in 1936 before dropping back down to meh tier even after reuniting. Likewise Britbongs just had Brexit, took back their fucking country and won a ton of medals.

Clearly Olympic medals won is due to meme magic.

India has 1 million times the people, they suck.

>brit bongs are doing well because white

>ton of medals

refer yourself to the 2012 London Olympics you mong, we did well before brexit but nice try I guess?

Uhhh. We are swimming gods, over half our medals are in the pool. Our niggers can swim. Make America Great Again.
No. I'm an American ffs. I want that wall bigly. And who's gonna pay for it???

>Taco

*She

Canada's as white as snow but they're barely beating Kazakhstan you muppet

You are only small in size, you have a lot of people.

>she

pix or didnt happen faggot

They're doing better than india

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

There are teams being beaten by best korea

NGL I forgot that North Korea has a team of sorts

>siesta

Celebrating a tradition of wasting several hours daily can do that

Indian swimmers are at a disadvantage since they have to swim through 80 Olympic size lengths of shit just to get to the games.

Youre not. Us basement dwellers can tell when you ctr fags show up.

Sain bn uu?

i hate this about mexicans. ok so mexicans are different from spanish genetically, but the mexicans have that "celebrate everything" culture from spain. fuckers use ebt for everything, always using other programs for baby formula. cant find a place that sells condoms, but always have time to shop cart loads during holidays

I was lying. I'm a white American male. But I identify as a falcon.

Do you mean attic dwellers as we are above you with respect the the equator?

>Build that wall bigly.

>UK really holding its own so far
Yeah, shame you couldn't keep your empire together and rely on per capita now

>mfw Michael Phelps has more medals than Serbia and Portugal

>brings up empire

waiting for the comment about us independence and I'll have BINGO for salty americans seeing a UK flag

>salty
Are you serious, user?

His 5th Olympics I think as well (fairly old in terms of athletes' age). What an absolute beast!

>fewer gold medals than fucking MARYLAND

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We came 4th in China with Russia beating us. But, that's to be expected, especially in a corrupt shithole like China.

>Claims we rely on necroes ect
>Entire country has less swimming gold medals then Michael Phelps for the 3rd straight Summer games

not sure about that mate see attached

>Hosting the Olympics
>Medals tied to nationalism

>*She
Post feet.

UK: 9, 11, 6, tot. 26
in other words 9/11 6(+2 more 6s)=666
uk confirmed illuminati devil worshippers

French with a sikh turban

We don't have sikh or paki or pajeet in France, this is an anglo-thing.

Why are there so many swimming events too? Seems a bit silly and unfair.

aren't all the turbans the same?
you'd know though, frog

turbans aren't exclusively sikh, moron

The ones that blow up tend to beep. Rule of thumb is Sikhs are bro tier brown people, I go fishing with one off my local pier lol

Their religion often requires them to carry a weapon (Kirpan), yet historically one of the most peaceful religions

Agreed, my mate Mitta says his brothers who live in london defended their temples swords drawn and shieeet during the chimpout a few years back, even took in bystanders and people who couldnt get home etc. Good people.

I saw an example of this actually, good lads!

You jealous, teenage pregnancy?

Aye, they're sound. It's the muzzies who are the vermin. Domestic inquisition when? A R T I C L E 5 0 N O W

>UK
>Small country
Literally the only relevant country in all of Europe.