/spiderman4/ general

#BringBackRaimi
Let's get this made.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiE991-wxRU
youtu.be/iSDU2tu7rpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Raimi films were shit

T.Someone who thinks a Box Office poison Brit can carry another shitty Spidey reboot

Better make it soon cause Tobey's in his early 40s now

Listen brothers.

The earth is not a ball to which we are glued by the mystical force of "gravity", no.

The earth is flat, just as the ancient peoples believed. Heaven is above you, hell is below you.

The devil first spread the idea of a ball earth revolving around a ball sun in the ancient Babylonian and Egyptian mystery schools. These teachings were passed down to Pythagoras. They were handed down the ages to the occult mystery schools of the European Renaissance, who adopted them as their own. Then the occultists Copernicus, Kepler, Bruno, Newton, published the idea and started the "Copernican revolution".

The ancient Hermetic principle is "As Above, So Below". This has many applications. One of them is this: what people believe about the heavens above them, well determine what they believe about the earth below them. In other words, how they interpret the sky will correspond with how they interpret their own lives. Our materialist society would be impossible without a materialist cosmology to justify it. A mechanistic Newtonian cosmology justifies a mechanistic view of human life, a mechanistic politics, sociology, and economics. It sounds like a joke, but the idea that the stars are giant balls of gas reflects the modern obsession with fossil fuels / material goods in general. Copernicus wasn't going for a mechanistic religion, by the way; he was a Pythagorean and Heliolator, and hoped that the belief that the sun was at the center of the universe would usher in a return to a sun-worshipping priesthood like those of ancient societies.

The reason why the Devil spreads the idea of the ball earth is that it totally overturns mans relationship to the world. Instead of man being a spiritual being with heaven above him and hell below him; instead he stands on a ball where there are infinitely many ups and downs, where heaven isn't "above" but only "outside" the earth - moral and epistemological relativism, infinitely many points of view.

Who would the baddie be? Carnage? Mystero?

You're shit and I hope you kill yourself

The Jewish people

Bane

>I had a father. His name was Adolf Hitler

Maybe Raimi's anti Semitic undertones got past us as kids, but I'm not so sure it'll fly today

Riami the madman

Here you go. Made this for all you BringBackers.

Daily reminder that Sony is open to returning to Raimi's Spiderman.

Make it happen Sup Forums

How exactly will we make this happen?

Meme magic is real magic

>Sup Forums memed baneposting into reality
>Sup Forums killed lemmy
>/asp/ turned jinder mahal from a jobber to a wwe champion
>Sup Forums memed trump into the white house
>Sup Forums made keikkaku canon

Spiderman 4 will happen. screencap this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiE991-wxRU

Homecoming was better than 1 and 3. Get some taste, kiddo.

cringe

So what? Rdj was in his late 40s when all this marvel shit began

>I like high school movies where Peter is 15
>you all need to get some taste, kids

Yeah no. Fuck off.

> enjoying social justice coming
> claiming to have better taste

1/10 mcu shill

>watching le ebic rlm xD
>having any kind of valuable opinion
Pick one

Raimi was almost on board before. He and Amy Pascal were talking about it in the leaked Sony emails before Marvel got involved. I honestly think it will happen. Homecoming is fucking gay as shit.

Fuck's sake, he'll be halfway to 60 by the time Infinity War 2 comes out.

Post more spider kino

How are we going to get the mainstream's attention to bring back Raimi Spider-Man?

if its anything like the third one....no thanks

Keep the conversation going. As more people realize how terrible homecoming was, they will want to see Raimi come back too.

If you got memes, that seems to help speed things up.

Take the conversation to reddit, twitter, instagram, this wont happen without the normies.

Raimi didn't really like the third movie. Spider-Man 4 was supposed to be the best one according to him.

>Sup Forums
>memeing anything to life

Would one of those petition things work?

i know, im just saying

*blocks your path*
>AYO MANE, WHY IT AIN'T ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN SPIDERMAN OH HELL NAW DIS SHIT RASISS N SHIET
>Spider-Man 4 never happens because it'd be deemed too offensive

would tobey even want to?

K I N O
I
N
O

What is Raimi even up to these days?

Does he look like he's making bank? Then no, he'll take the role.

His career as an actor has been non existent after spiderman. Why wouldn't he want to become popular with audiences again?

If the film were compelling enough and if Sam raimi came back

If they were gonna do another Maguire spiderman, it'd have to be as an older, jaded Peter Parker like Batman in TDKR.

It's worth a try

This needs to fucking happen.

That would honestly be epic af

I can get behind this campaign if they do that.

im willing to give tom's spidey one more chance honestly

>Let's get this made.
No.

#LetTheDeadRIP

They can adapt the spider verse story from the comics where Parker has to team up with alternate versions of himself and other characters to fight a group of otherworldly creatures who hunt spiders across universes. They can use holland and garfield making it so that none of the different versions of spider-man are invalidated. Boom. Franchise saved and it opens up sony's movie verse so that they can use any actor from any of their spidey films to make sinister 6 or miles morales and spider gwen flicks to keep sjws happy

Well, he's getting that chance in Infinity War.

I dont care if MCU has their own version of Spiderman as long as Sony brings back Raimi for one last Spiderman 4 movie.

She wanted to save Peter Parker. But we couldn't save her. Do we really deserve Spider-Man?

Fuck off. They had a storyline like this in the comics where every spider-man that ever was teamed up to fight for their dimensional existence. Andrew and Tobey even made cameo appearances in the comic and survived the ordeal.

Yeah. We deserve a good spidey film.

This was sony's evil plan. It fucking sucks.

and fuckin enough with Miles Morales. He's a SJW pandering excuse, no more.

I read that as "blacks your path".

I have no problem with miles morales. I just want to see a spider verse flick and a better send off to the raimi films. It would be ballsy as fuck if Sony could pull it off.

he was okay when he was first introduced in the ultimate universe but bendis fucking ruined...and then secret wars happend

Bump

Would more people go watch Spidey 4 than MCU Spidey?

Absolutely not. Nostalgia pandering doesn't do shit and Marvel movies aren't even made for the domestic audience anymore (because there's more money to be made in China)

>I didn't like the third movie I made
>The fourth one I didn't make would have been better
lol

Easily. Every Raimi Spiderman movie broke its previous movie's record.

If they announce and build up the anticipation like Force Awakens did. This could be a huge movie.

Yeah. People try to give every spidey movie a chance. They want a good movie but the casting of villains and supporting characters in the raimi films like Jameson, doc ock, and storming norman can't be topped. And raimi knows how to put pathos into his spidey films.

>must make 500 million on next spiderman to maintain stability
Oh shit, did someone fuck up somewhere?
Is Homecoming really gonna be the end of the road?

Could we meme this out?

Sup Forums has Trump
Sup Forums has Tameem and that pedo girl from Nintendo
What do we have?

Could we bring Raimi back?

Explain the jinder mahal and keikkaku shit.

Kingpin, Black Cat and Kraven

Let's see:

> Sony is bankrupt. Currently counting on Emoji Movie for survival.

> Fans literally telling them what the want

They will definitely do it if there is enough push. It could be a last resort survival gamble, because without it Sony will collapse and Marvel will walk away with spiderman rights for free.

Start campaigning the shit out of this. Fucking Sup Forums got trump into the White House. This shit needs more pepes and wojacks to get the normies on plebbit on board.

You do Kraven the hunter.

Fast forward 20 years after the end of spiderman 3 we see an aged parker who has put down the mask after years of crime fighting unable to cope with the many losses he has endured. Mary Jane losing her life 10 years prior being the catalyst for him putting down the mask.

Enter Kraven; another man who like peter finds himself near the latter half of his life. Kraven is a rich man, an old man, and importantly an accomplished man in all respects. He for the past 10 years has been in retirement from his hunting days. Being a man who strived for perfection in hunting his whole life he feels that his accomplishments on this earth are lacking and after being diagnosed with cancer decides its time for one last grand hunt to cement himself into history. To hunt and kill the now missing and one of a kind Human spider.

The core drive of the film would be foiling our protag and antag as men living with regrets from failures of their past and coming to turns with their mortality.

Lets start with /spiderman 4/ generals on the daily.

Which has been happening regularly thanks to some of you.

I think the hashtag needs to be spread far and wide. Trumpets had "MAGA", Fraser fans has "Save Brendan". #BringBackRaimi has a good ring to it.

Spider-man reaction images are a GO!

Gather them 'round bros. We're just getting started.

sony will get more money with marvel than by trying to revive a franchise that's been dead for a decade AND REBOOTED TWICE.

it's never gonna happen, forget it.

I'm actually excited for this. Love you bros.

Bruce Campbell Mysterio like they were supposed to

I even liked the unboot hashtag. I'm gonna have to crank out some wojack and pepe masterpieces in paint over the weekend.

Sony keeps profits from Homecoming. Thats it.

They dont get paid for Civil War, Infinity War or any other appearances.

THIS

>all that setup from all three movies of him appearing everywhere

Do it my man! Make us proud.

t. underage gen-z fag

you think Sup Forums gave up when everyone told them they couldn't meme the cheeto man into the White House? He had a 1% chance of getting in according to some shitty news outlets and they fucking made it happen.

No.

that makes no fucking sense, post some sources on that. Why would they let them have spiderman with no share of the earnings whatsoever?
this also makes me think that they could've "made homecoming flop" to avvoid paying them

pol didn't make shit happen you retarded autist. Jesus christ those retards actually think they got trump elected, how delusional can people get

Most people liked it. Only Sup Forums didn't.

Spiderman 3 was pretty mediocre but I think it was mainly because there were too many villains. Just focus on one villiain for the whole movie, like in 1 & 2, and we can get another great Spiderman film. Amazing Spidey and Homecoming are too fucking childish. How Logan was received with the super serious tone has got to be making execs wonder if making a capeshit movie that takes itself seriously is what people would rather see.

Sure. So you're saying fucking memes that pissed off the right people had nothing to with it. Keep telling yourself that faggot. The more pushback from people like you is what makes things like this possible.

you're autistic. None of your stupid memes even reached anyone beyond your little NEET rat boy internet hole.
The real world doesn't care about your meme magic and your bullshit. You're irrelevant

GOAT

need more info on the "future of avi arad discussed," what about his MGS movie?

summoning caramel

Memes are all over reddit and facebook you fucking spastic

>implying anyone but weirdos use reddit
>implying anyone but aunts use facebook

you're autistic. Accept your memes are unknown to anyone over the age of 17

k. you can believe that.

Yes. Imagine getting another chance to see these opening credits on the big screen

youtu.be/iSDU2tu7rpk

>The real world doesn't care about your meme magic and your bullshit. You're irrelevant
Hi Hillary

>/asp/ turned jinder mahal from a jobber to a wwe champion

What? Did this really happen?

Kino