Eats burger

>eats burger
>listens to rap
>wears american clothes
>is of "progressive" thought
>disregards religion (only the one he has been forced to observe other religions are good)
End yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUZgbsmjq6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>creates a strawman then gets angry about it on the wrong board
end YOURself my man

>on the wrong board
This is the correct board to make fun of globalised culture

>Refuses to pay taxes
>Takes 3 hour break in the middle of the work day
>Blames other nations of his own nation's failures
>Is of "Ethno-nationalist" though (Disregarding the fact that he's 3/4 Turk himself)
>Doesn't pay denbts
End yourself.

>2018
>songs in English

youtube.com/watch?v=xUZgbsmjq6A

If you look at all these these things from another angle, it's a pretty chill life given the nature and climate they've got, I'm jelly.

Greece used to do alot of cool stuff

Denmark why ;_;

Everything you have described is superior to anything to have come out of your broke I Can't Believe It's Not Turkish, shithole for the past few hundred years at least.
Keep crying about the EU, America and everything else more successful that your stain of a nation, you dumb, poor, religious cretin. Deflection is probably the only thing stopping you from becoming an hero by this point. All of the Greeks with half a brain fled for greener pastures decades ago.

Because it's true...

Burgers are a German invention, greaseboy.
Now about those denbts ...

Pay denbts.

no islamic nations here

burgers are delicious though

>2018
>globalization is now the left's fault while it has been pushed by the right wing since the 80's and opposed by the radical left all along
really makes you think

>bitches about others
>doesn't pay denbts

>debts
>debts
>debts
>turk
Sorry I rustled your golbal jimmies so much, didn't realise you liked those things so much, mutts!

>implying I was speaking about americans only
You as much to blame as them, you birthed the whole thing with your antifastiche shit, and now the world is coming to an end because of your jewish countrymen and yet all you can come up with is lmao debts. Whatever, in a few years the debts will be paid, but your problems will be staying forever. Have a laugh till then.

>slav talking about debts

fucking kek

>Consumes media from the most culturally influential nation by a far distance
Whoa, stop the fucking presses

pay denbts

>stop the fucking presses
Do I look like a journalist to you?

Because your nationalistic culture did so well right? How many times has Germany bailed you out?

I think 3 but our culture isn't that nationalistic, it's in flux. Italians would understand since they have a similar situation.