Brightkino full trailer

Brightkino full trailer
youtu.be/27PYKvF-Qek

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/max-landis-bright-star-wars-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KILL EVERY FUCKING KNIFE EAR

Please Like My New Super Cool Movie Guys!

this looks absolute garbage

David Ayer is such a fucking hack director

This is like a rip off of shadowrun

My very first thought

>will smith is black guy that shoots guns and has a smart mouth...again

He should be the orc not Edgerton.

Wrong.
There's at least a dozen ways to do a Shadowrun movie and all of them are better than this.

When he says ripoff, he doesn't mean in a complimentary way.

>showing the entire movie in the trailer

When will this meme die?

>Max Landis

Guy is good at making interesting premises (not very original though), but nothing I've seen of his has delivered. What we need is a proper Shadowrun series, it would be much more interesting. Especially with dragons.

>fairy lives don't matter today
Dropped.

Why I see Suicide Squad here?

Your father is a murderer Max.

>Every Max Landis script is literally "It's movie X meets movie Y!"

Neill Blomkamp makes me feel the exact same way, where everything he does is just a regurgitation of stupid videogame bullshit, plus the John Carpenter, James Cameron, and Ridley Scott movies he grew up on.

Is this what all of pop culture is going to be like when millennials and late era Gen Xers take over?

see Watch Harsh Time recently, what a piece of shit, it was like a comedy.

>black guy
>white wife

this is fucking cancer holy shit

How fucking big is Netflix that they have Will Smith doing a movie for them?

First thing I noticed to, like why. Is Max just trying to fuck with us?

>Directed by the same directer
>Same main actor
>Magic
>Urban setting
>Crime
>Orc looks like killer croc

Sooo

End of Watch x Suicide Squad i guess
EoW was one of the best cop movies i've seen so i trust him even though SS was pure shit,we'll see

And? I would kill someone AND sell my left nut to get a shadowrun series or movie franchise.

Aw hells naw, chummer!

that's pretty realistic white boi

This. I'm so glad hes not attached to the new scarface anymore

>plus the John Carpenter, James Cameron, and Ridley Scott movies he grew up on.

those directors the did exact same fucking they did, you're just too young to remember films that influenced them, retard.

Looks good

So it's Alien Nation meets Hellboy meets End of Watch....

I find Will Smith fun to watch, even if he only ever plays as himself, and it's ticking my Shadowrun boner in very pleasing ways, so I'm looking forwards to this.

>Guy is good at making interesting premises (not very original though), but nothing I've seen of his has delivered

this. I wish someone else wrote a story based on his premises

I, Robot but with fantasy creatures.

yawn!

>the races are different, but that doesn't mean one is better than another
KINO, FILM OF THE YEAR.

every fucking time still going to see it though

>I enjoy shit and shit accessories

Thanks for sharing, Jaden.

they're not gonna pay 50million for him and cake him in makeup

>go see it

It's a Netflix movie, idiot.

that poster looks 50x cooler and more interesting than the shitty movie in question

Yeah you can really see how John Carpenter's movies are just an unimaginative cut and paste of the Howard Hawks movies he grew up on

Oh wait Assault on Precinct 13 actually brought something new to Rio Bravo's premise, unlike the ultra-derivative, entirely surface level blender of influences you see in something like Blomkamp's Zygote

Same goes for Cameron with The Terminator, it wasn't just a mindless rehash of its inspirations like PKD's "Second Variety" and Harlan's Demon With a Glass Hand. Alien doesn't come across like a juvenile Texas Chainshaw Massacre/Planet of the Vampires crossover you'd find on fanfiction.net, but Blomkamp's insipid bullshit sure does.

Looks pretty good

That elf a cute

>Netflix
>kino
not so fast

Then get someone who's actually talented who is okay with it.

Faggot can't ever go outside his comfort zone in any of his movies yet expects to be given awards, he's a fucking joke, especially since he boycotted the Oscars.

We'll probably never just get a straight up Shadowrun series because it just has too much fucking weird background lore everyone has to know and spend time explaining.

Okay so magic came back and dragons are real and metahumans are thing and corporations took over everything and also one of the dragons became president and the matrix also exists and the native american tribes used their magic to threaten to blow the world up if they didn't get their own country and so on

also the way that shadowrun handles the native american stuff probably wouldn't be considered kosher now

They really want you to think Margot Robbie is in this movie.

Let's hear your super original, completely non-derivitive fresh new idea. Will post nudes of my fiance when you deliver.

Ah I see you're a Nolanfag

Is this a shadow run movie?

Wait Ayer's white? From his style I thought he was a spic or a nigger. I thought that's why nobody's ever whined about him being racist.

based landis

is netflix the next phase in the jewish ploy to destroy the white race

God I'm from Sup Forums and even I get tired if this white genocide concern trolling shit.

>they don't teach that at the academy!

>all the races are different

what the fug you cant say that

This is going to be a GOAT, 'fuck you guis i like it'.

Max Landis has made or helped to make exactly 2 good things. Chronicle, and Wrestling isn't Wrestling.

If bladerunner 2049 hits it off, and this movie does pretty well and WestWorld strikes it big you could see a Netflix or HBO or Amazon or ShowTime looking to buy a cyberpunk fantasy series with an adult edge. It isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Landis has already publicity disowned this movie so when it flops it won't be his fault but if it works he can claim all the credit like his does for Chronicle

collider.com/max-landis-bright-star-wars-interview/

>Landis has already publicity disowned this movie
Holy fuck, praise the gods.
Now i feel alot better about liking the trailer.

>mexican gangbangers show up
Dropped

That's from over a year ago m8.

Ayer essentially kicked him off of the movie. He predicted on IG that it's gonna win a Razzie a few weeks ago.

>Ayer essentially kicked him off of the movie.
Suicide Squad is a mess, but this nigga is fucking BASED
Also End of Watch was kino

You have a source for that? I am finding nothing.

A self-loathing closeted gay man defends the honor of Max Landis and Neill Blomkamp on the internet, mocking their detractors by trying to engage them in challenges with the dignity of the gay man's future beard wife as well as the gay man's own self-respect as the high-stakes. Jesse Eisenberg as the gay man, Kirsten Stewart as his fiance, with cameos from Landis and Blomkamp as themselves.

Nudes plz

Every fucking normie online is calling it "Modern D&D!" and "Looks like Men and Black XD" and the only people comparing it to Shadowrun are people from here.

It's driving me nuts.

The comments in Netflix youtube channel also talk about Shadowrun, i just saw it for a seconds thou, i had to vomit after reading a couple of them so i don't know if someone got autistic about it.

He had an Instagram Livestream where he talked about it. I read a summary on reddit.

No source but you'll notice he bragged and shilled HARD for this movie (obviously) everywhere up until a few months ago and then stopped suddenly and hasn't said a word since and probably won't say another word about it in the future.

This is by far the biggest credit of his career and he's at Comic-con and he hasn't even tweeted about the movie despite living his life on twitter.

Could you post the reddit summary?

>from the directed of suicide squad

anyone notice the audio glitch at 1:30? It sounds like he says "it's m-" and it cuts off. But they kept it in?

Apparently this was made for $170mil. Jesus Christ

>play every fucking buddy cop cliche in the book
>but its a fantasy setting!

>FROM THE DIRECTOR OF SUICIDE SQUAD

jesus christ really?

>he hasn't even tweeted about the movie despite living his life on twitter.
Yeah, it's pretty weird that he isn't saying ANYTHING about Bright on twitter. He tweets at least a dozen times a day so you would think he would be shilling the trailer.

Ayer took his script and rewrote it. Landis is hit or miss, but what that tells you is that any hint of originality and cleverness will be drained from it by Ayer and is fucking hack-writing.

Nvm, misinterpreted an article. Apparently Netflix invested $90mil or something, and also paid Landis $3mil for the script. Jesus I need to learn to screenwrite.

Holy fuck i can't believe they remade Theodore Rex.

Will Whoopi be in this movie?

No, you need to be reborn into a rich hollywood family, Max literally can't write.

>you need to be reborn into a rich hollywood family
Is it possible to learn this power?

Shadowrun without all the cool cyberpunk shit, and nire "awwh hell naw"

You to make your dad kill two kids and a old man.

>and nire
*more

Actually Shadowrun in a modern setting would be pretty interesting, Shadowrun more often than not tries too hard.

This.

I hope it works though.

I hope so too, i want that Sup Forums keeps getting btfo forever and Max Landis too.

looks neat

Max Landis is a HACK!