Ama

Ask an Obama/Hillary supporter anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
nationalreview.com/article/438788/hillary-clinton-tax-plan-middle-class-tax-hikes
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/08/01/hillarys-trillion-dollar-irs-tax-hikes-will-hit-your-wallet/#3fc0e2653953
atr.org/hillary-admits-she-would-not-veto-middle-class-tax-hike
atr.org/hillary-confirms-trillion-dollar-tax-hike-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are there so few of us on here.

Can you dodge bullets?

How does it feel getting reported?

How can you live with the fact that you are so kewl ?

How deep is your head buried in the sand?

Obama/hillary support is now regular even on Sup Forums as more and more people realize how retarded trump is.

More and more trump supporters convert to hillary because they realize that there is such a thing as "too stupid to become president"

Why do you guys always pray to the east? technically you could pray to the west aswell and your prayer would still point towards Mecca.

Also, what is your preferred way of prepping the bull?

That's a good question. I guess it is because Sup Forums is a Trumpfag hive mind. Only a few brave souls venture here.

I'm not a Muslim. I just don't want them banned from my country.

I'm not a "cuck" but I support all sexual orientations and gender identities.

How does it feel to be responsible for the death of six million Jews?

I just try to take it one day at a time m8. How do you deal with being Belgian?

How are you able to sleep at night knowing the people you support
>founded isis
>are responsible for the worst bounce back since the great depression
>allowed crime to go up after going down for the past 60 years
>should be in jail due to espionage (espionage does not require intent)
>believe that white people are to blame for the recent police murders directly caused by black people
>have only received votes because of identity politics (one is black and the other is a woman)
>are undeniably corrupt (doesn't matter that there is no smoking gun. Everyone knows that they are corrupt. How corrupt is debatable)
I could go on, but I think that's enough for now.
And don't respond by talking badly about trump. That doesn't change anything.

Assuming this isn't a troll, why aren't you genuinely worried about admitting 65,000 Syrian refugees? While we have a system in place to vet refugees, this system requires that we a) have people on the ground and b) the refugees have a "vettable", for lack of a better word, background. Even in areas where we can rely on both of these things, we still make mistakes and accept future criminals/terrorists. However, in regards to Syria, none of these things are available. It is entirely possible for a jihadist to purchase an authentic passport with a brand new identity and background as, say, a cab driver from Damascus and the US government would have no way of knowing it was fraudulent. Even if 1% of Syrian refugees are jihadist or even jihadist sympathizers, that's 650 people. Why are you ok with this?

What does sneak taste like?

Do your parents know? You think they might throw you out of their house when they find out?

>Obama/Hillary supporter

How did you hear of Sup Forums? When are you leaving?

totally honest when I ask this - how much do correct the record people get paid? can you be a political shill on the side if you work full time? would Hillary pay me to come onto Sup Forums and correct their record?

Mfw there is no such thing as a genuine Hillary supporter

Being paid doesn't count

>founded ISIL

Actually that was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi before him. Bush, Cheney, and co. created the vacuum they filled.

>are responsible for the worst bounce back since the great depression

I think you meant to say he saved us from the greatest financial disaster since the Great Depression.

>allowed crime to go up after going down for the past 60 years

it's down actually.

>should be in jail due to espionage (espionage does not require intent)

The FBI director said no reasonable prosecutor would have brought criminal charges.

>believe that white people are to blame for the recent police murders directly caused by black people

Gun violence is the problem. Less police officers would be killed in the line of duty if there were less firearms on the street.

>have only received votes because of identity politics (one is black and the other is a woman)

So let's just totally ignore Hillary's impressive credentials and Obama's raw talent.

>are undeniably corrupt (doesn't matter that there is no smoking gun. Everyone knows that they are corrupt. How corrupt is debatable)

According to Trump voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

I am not paid. I've always been with Hillary except for when she ran against Obama. I still respected the hell out of her though. Now I love her almost as much as I do him.

6 gorillion shekels have been shat into your mouth. Thank you for your service Patriot

That was during a heated primary and before he knew how hard she would work on behalf of the American people.

lol you respect her because she's paying you

I moved out of their house. I am now living with my girlfriend in our own place. My parents also agree with me on most issues. I lean more to the left.

>6 gorillion shekels have been shat into your mouth
kek

We have a moral obligation along with Canada, UK, EU, and others to take in as many refugees as we can.

I am unpaid. I genuinely like her and I loathe Trump. I want to protect Obama's legacy. Obama cannot be followed by King Birther.

>I am now living with my girlfriend's boyfriend in his place at the foot of the bed like the dog I am.

Honestly if Iran breaks the deal they deserved to be taught a serious lesson they won't soon forget.

How do you not realized that Obama has allowed for the further expansion of corporations that run your life?
When you see Hillary publicly lie left and right, how can you have faith in her as a leader of this country?
>pic related: shillary doing another popular trend

corporations drive economic growth and Hillary's so-called lies are just media spin. The media loves Trump because he gets them ratings and hate Hillary because she gets shit done.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I have to vote for Hillary and I am actually pretty satisfied with life rn. Even if Trump wins I can always move to Canada. Suicide is never the answer.

Do you even like hillary or her policy positions? or are you supporting her because trump is worse?

How uncomfortable you must be to know that Hillary pulled that card out during her battle with him. Yes, Hillary was the first to use the Birther issue as ammunition against Obama.

Stay uninformed, you useful idiot.

I do think Trump is quite possibly the most dangerous candidate for the presidency in U.S. history. He seems to be unhinged and is unfit for the office. However I am not only anti-Trump. I do support Hillary and her policy positions. I love that she has laid so many out.

Actually that was low level staffers who were quickly dismissed from the campaign. Trump kept it going for years.

Reply or even read these threads, the shills win. They are wasting your time, making you engage with their shitty agenda, keeping you away from real /pol threads.

>Ignore these people, don't let them win.

You avoided the question like a typical liberal and gave a standard talking point. Why? You gain nothing from doing so. You're an anonymous poster on Sup Forums. If you can't let go of your biases here then you're completely lost.

My question had nothing to do with our obligation to accept refugees or immigrants, which we may or may not have. That's a different topic for a different debate. However what we can both agree on is that the number one obligation of the United States is to protect the American people. Given that there is a demonstrable and inherent danger in accepting Syrian refugees, why must we accept these particular refugees? It's a mathematical certainty that many of them will seek to engage in terrorism and if they are able to evade law enforcement and intelligence for long enough, they will kill and injure innocent Americans. I ask the question again, why is this ok?

Also, at what point will you concede that we have taken "as many as we can"? 65,000? 1,000,000? Until the majority demographic of the United States consists of immigrants and refugees?

But Director Comey's entire press conference demonstrated that everything Hillary had told the press/the American people about her server were lies.

>
Actually that was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi before him. Bush, Cheney, and co. created the vacuum they filled.

This is what they want you to believe. ISIS was never big until the CIA trained, gave weapons and money to rebels like al-Qaeda and FSA. The later went to ISIS in 2014 and this is when everything got out of control.

Stop believe what the mainstream media want you to believe and go do some research.

Why do you support higher taxes for the middle class?

nationalreview.com/article/438788/hillary-clinton-tax-plan-middle-class-tax-hikes

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/08/01/hillarys-trillion-dollar-irs-tax-hikes-will-hit-your-wallet/#3fc0e2653953

atr.org/hillary-admits-she-would-not-veto-middle-class-tax-hike

atr.org/hillary-confirms-trillion-dollar-tax-hike-plan

why are you suck a cuck

Unfuck yourself somewhere else.

How much are they paying you?

Is it true that she hates blacks more than Sup Forums does?

The question you should be asking is, "How am I so fucking delusional to think that Donald Trump is against Hillary Clinton when he himself has donated multiple times to the Clinton Foundation and has supported her in the past?" There is a reason Donald Trump won't pivot, and it's because he's intentionally letting Hillary win.

>converting from Trump

this has never happened and never will

This post confirms troll

Nothing to see here

are you going to hide during the civil war or will we add your skull to the skull throne?

How do you feel about the destruction of western civilization?

I think you white men with guns scared the shill away.