What could announcement be?

what could announcement be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBjBsGfc338
twitter.com/GateWorld/status/888202726001135617
shop.aetherfirma.com/product/stargate
youtube.com/watch?v=rwGLPcVpkcI
reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/6og2da/stargate_comiccon_panel_megathread/dkh9qkj/
reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/6og2da/stargate_comiccon_panel_megathread/dkh9qkj/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TeenGate in Ori galaxy, cancelled after 1st season.

GOOLD?

is the stargate cartoon any good?

I'm pregnant.

No.

Dubs and its a mobile game.

It could have been

1 hour till start of panel

too much going on for that. they've released shit like that before but now they're really harping on the 20th anniversary of SG-1, started an official podcast yesterday (which kind of implies there's gonna be new stuff to talk about for a while), and today uploaded the SG-1 pilot special edition in 1080p on their YT. I don't want to get my hopes up, but all indications are there's something bigger abrewin' than just some shitty game

hopefully nothing to do with atlantis, SGU or the last two seasons of SG-1.

>The Good
SG1 remastered BluRay, 1080p and redone CG

>The Bad
A new series/movie and it's utter shit
A mobile game

>The Ugly
A new series/movie that reboots or retcons everything

Judging by the name, it's either something about Ori/their galaxy, ancients or a reboot.

>the likely
A new series that reboots everything to be gritty and 100% serious

>SG1 remastered BluRay, 1080p and redone CG
This is literally all I've wanted

Yet they keep dangling shitty spinoffs, movie reboots, and video games in front of my face

A squad based videogame about one of the other SG-teams exploring various planets wouldn't be to bad

Stargate videogames are cursed, forget about it

Stargate Origins faglets

The Stargate SG1 theme is now playing in your head

a streaming service to start soon with the old shows
a new show to start next year

all to be cancelled after the new shows first season and stargate dies for another 5-10 years

but there's so much potential for a good stargate game

maybe if they tried one more time?

Sid Meyers: Civ SG1

sry but fuck them if they do the CW superhot preteen bullshit

>uh Sarah can you please put on some clothes no one wants to see your cleavage jeez
>caamera pans and her tits are literally hanging out of some weird ass cleavage body armor that still shows off her tits
>Commander I am pajeet sand nigger fierce women but you can call me Sam
>No brody you can't die...I love you
>I've always known you loved me Matthew

Just let them cram so much bullshit into the series and let the entire franchise crash and burn

youtube.com/watch?v=FBjBsGfc338

The panel's started already right? Should I be hitting refresh on Gateworld and IO9 now?

Yeah. That would be new.

20 minutes

20 mins till it starts...

Prequel series set well before the show about the Goa'uld system lord Game of Thrones'ing it up, with B plots about Jaffa, Tok'ra and you'll get the Asgard near the end.

Rush was the only person i could stand in this show never hated a show characters so fucking much every and i mean EVERY late one of them except rush was so fucking sickening

and rush was only good casue the copied Baltar Character

That seems stupid. No one cared about the System Lords till Baal hell even when they made a sex symbol like Hathor no one cared.

Terrible idea. The stakes would be incredibly low because the audience would already know who survives for SG1 and that the entire Goa'uld empire will be destroyed by Earth

Go older. Make is about the four races. Finally show us the Furlings. Series ends with the Ancients ascending.

Pre-ascension ancients were too OP for a TV show. Alterans back when they just started setting up the gate network and colonizing their galaxy might be interesting, although nothing like previous series.

it's gotta be a soft reboot, so its either set in the future or way way back in the past, and have stuff people recognize.

So its gotta be a prequel with the Goold

soft reboot can also mean fucking with the timeline like nutrek

New logo

Egyptians vs Goold would be boring, and there's nothing else they can show us about them.

I'm hopeing not. lets hope it's a netflix series and they assume you seen all the shows so it goes right where it let off. maybe bring back the 3 series to Netflix again, at least that's what i really want

Oh god, here we go

any streams?

can't we just have a series that ignores Universe existed at one point?

Can't wait to have my hopes dashed.

I think its going to be an amazon series

lol guy live streamed outside panel to say he couldn't live stream from inside panel.

For crying out loud

Indeed, I'm guessing this too, because it's the 20th anniversary, and i've heard on a few of the video at the con, people calling it a stargate appreciation panel.

Imagine, a game similar to Star Wars Republic Commando, but set in the Stargate Universe.

Order around your 4-team squad each with specific roles, played in first person. Your base is on Earth at SGC and you go on various missions to different planets with different maps and objectives. On frostbite engine with graphics similar to battlefield 1 / Battlefront for dat immersion. Could have 4-player Co-Op as well, focus on single player.

twitter.com/GateWorld/status/888202726001135617

>news embargo is lifted in 42 minutes

well, shit.

I'm prepared for absolute disappointment. Stargate has been dead for years, I don't expect anything to change with whatever is being announced.

man i really want those miniatures

>#StargateLives
what did he mean by this

Thinking about it a little harder, this could totally be amazon answer to Star Trek Destiny

it's only been 6 years break after 14 years on air

shop.aetherfirma.com/product/stargate

>no solitudes
what heresy is this shol'va

That's an eternity in tv these days.

They recently took all of Stargate off of Amazon Prime, so that makes me doubt it.

they're on VUDU now

>stargate comes back
>fags here will scream about nu-stargate and muh sjws
>meanwhile I'll just be happy to see the adventures continue

Where's Emancipation?

I can't wait to see the Stargate equivalent of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwGLPcVpkcI

Emancipation is the worst of the series.Fite me.

>no window of oppertunity

someone in the audience is posting happenings here
reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/6og2da/stargate_comiccon_panel_megathread/dkh9qkj/

Please be a show. Star Trek is coming back, Seth MacFarlane's got his Trek ripoff on a major network, even Syfy is starting to put out decent shows again. MGM would be stupid not to see the trend.

it's season 1 favorites

>Announcement of “Stargate destination” STARGATE COMMAND

Yeah, you can buy them anywhere. They used to be free on Amazon if you had a prime subscription though.

>no Tin Man or The Gatekeeper

Shit list.

I have no idea what this means

wow I'm dumb

Is that a website or a theme park?

10 minutes in. Part of their push for whatever will be announced 45 minutes in is. They started a stargate podcast a few days ago for the same reason.

Is that why gateworld has dumped all their old interviews on youtube? I'm confused what that means.
season 1 only, can't you read

>MGM guy on stage
Oh shit

>Announcement of “Stargate destination” STARGATE COMMAND “fan portal” New editorial content from Stargate archives and old concept art

Lmao it's literally nothing just a web portal fuck

10 fucking minutes in to an hour panel. Embargo isn't for another 25 minutes. Give them time.

NEW SHOW!!!
NEW SHOW!!!
NEW SHOW!!!
NEW SHOW!!!
NEW SHOW!!!
NEW SHOW!!!

Fuck this shit

NEW SHOW

new show

WOW ITS NOTHING
m... maybe they're just testing the waters to see if there's still interest r.. right?

>season 1 only, can't you read
woops my bad

sauce

>Sam Tolls on stage from MGM.
who is...
>NEW SHOW!!! Stargate Origins
fuck yes

HABBENING

>Stargate Origins
reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/6og2da/stargate_comiccon_panel_megathread/dkh9qkj/?sort=new

see

twitter just blew up with it

INDEED
INDEED
INDEEEEEEED

holy shit

TRAILER INCOMING

My god

WE HAVE A GO!

>Katherine Langford is the story’s focus

holy shit thats terrible

>Katherine Langford is the story’s focus

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH