This board is pure evil

You guys understand that you're the bad guys, right? Please tell me you understand that. You people glorify the Nazis, deny the Holocuast and vilify the Jews. You hate non-whites, women and the LGBTQ.

I don't know what led you people to become so hateful, but this isn't the way! Do you really think God will look kindly on your racism, misogyny, bigotry and xenophobia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr

what ever puzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

>This fucking thread again
Sage

Are we the baddies?

we had this thread already

i think we should start permabanning people

Another CTR thread again?
Where the fuck are the Mods?

No one believes they're the bad guy. Some of them are shitposting, some of them unironically hold these views. This place acts like a containment board so they don't shit up other places.

No Ben, you are demons.

Thats because, deep down, you know what good and evil really is. By the immoral standard of the world today, we are evil, but from a moral standpoint, we are actually the good guys.

Praise Kek, Shall he cleanse the normies and bring us on the path of light!

Total baddies.

False, actually, we are the true normies....

Kill yourself

its LGBTQP op

Of course I know I'm a bad guy, what is the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

copy pasta / slide thread you dumb fucks

sage and move on

Pretty sure 80% of the people here are bring ironically racist, the other 20% are too autistic to realize everyone here is making fun of them

>1 post by this ID

Pretty sure 100% of LEAFS are fucking retarded

Wtf I hate myself now

>Jews murder civilians and bulldoze their homes
>I have a problem with this
>get called a Nazi

Just because someone doesn't agree with the agenda doesn't mean that they're automatically evil.

How many times do i have to see this thread while i'm scrolling through the catalog?
You can't possibly expect ANYONE on here to read this and think
>WOW, I really AM the bad guy.
There's a reason we are the way we are. The people aren't trying to be edgy, or part of the counterculture. The way the (((NORMIES))) live is digusting, and we see it
SAGED

K... Keep me posted

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR moloch wiki leaks bohemian grove threads. Warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

Wow! Really makes you think!

Sup Forums users caught on camera!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
SAGE
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
SHILLS BE GONE

Wtf I hate bad guys now...

why are you describing muslims ?

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Saged and hidden warning warning desu.

>hate is bad
>racism is bad
>holocaust is somehow more important than other historical events
>god cares about my political views
>the nazis were bad

So many citations needed, so little provided

>1 post by this ID

Bless you user. You do gods work.

Because they're ideologues. They blindly follow an ideology without examining it.

The bad news is that it proves that humans haven't evolved beyond superstition and fear-mongering. The good news is that these misguided creatures will never reach a position of influence if they hold such beliefs.

>You guys understand that you're the bad guys, right? Please tell me you understand that. You people glorify the Nazis, deny the Holocuast and vilify the Jews. You hate non-whites, women and the LGBTQ.
no we don't, we support hillary

The one thing all the Christians and Muslims can agree on is who loves money.

I dont hate kikes. They're insidious and malefic, but its in their nature.
They're like rats, a parasite that should be exterminated, but theres no reason to hate them.

Women are dumb, but theres no reason to hate them.

LGBT people are mentally ill, especially trans.
Its actually sad.

We're like this because we can't get laid lol

>Do you really think God will look kindly on your racism, misogyny, bigotry and xenophobia?
Certainly. God is always the same. The laws he wrote thousands of years ago are the same, and just because humans have become a degenerate and founding these new social policies that are "inherit", doesn't mean they are Holy.

Do not speak for God when he has already made his word clear.

It's fitting you have sperm all over your face

saged

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

typical women. the wire is clearly visible.

>You guys understand that you're the bad guys, right?

Revulsion is common among new visitors here.

You've spent your whole life being told to think and act a certain way, so when you see people thinking and acting differently in this place, you feel shocked.

What is truly shocking, however, is the fact that you were convinced by idealogues from a very young age to close your mind to the things that we discuss here.

You will start to visit this board habitually, first out of morbid curiosity, and later out of a desire to learn why we think and act as we do.

In time, you will start to understand why we reject the things that the idealogues inject into the heads of Western youths.

Sexism, racism, and hate speech are just buzzwords and glib terms for patterns and behaviors rooted deep within humanity.

Those patterns and behaviors have kept us safe and evolutionarily sound since before our ancestors jumped down from the trees.

No amount of slogan waving or left-leaning lectures on identity politics can change human nature or gene pool regulation.

You may not agree with everything that gets posted here, but there is no denying that unpopular knowledge is no less valuable that popular knowledge.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

"misguided creatures"..."they"... You're making it to easy CTR

>You guys understand that you're the bad guys, right? Please tell me you understand that. You people glorify the Nazis, deny the Holocuast and vilify the Jews. You hate non-whites, women and the LGBTQ.

I don't hate women because I'm female, but the rest actually is true

NAZI FROGS!!

> Do you really think God will look kindly on your racism, misogyny, bigotry and xenophobia?

He think God care about soulless niggers, coal burners, and degenerates.

KEK

This pasta... every day... with the same exact pepe...

>tfw shills

tits or GTFO

“One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit. Everyone knows this… But we tend to take the situation for granted… (the bullshitter) does not care whether the things he says describe reality correctly. He just picks them out, or makes them up… (Bullshitters) continue making assertions that purport to describe the way things are but that cannot be anything except bullshit.” ~ Princeton professor emeritus, Harry Frankfurt, 2005 Bestseller, On Bullshit

why so serious? In the end we judge people on their action, knowing what some people are capable off will help you judge people quickly. that might save you one day.

those are just the frustrated american posters (who are the majority of Sup Forums) and they have the right, just like anyone else to voice their opinion. i cannot say they are right or wrong because i dont get involved in these affairs.

> Living with crippling autism