Don't worry g-guys, the Zika virus is gone after only a few months

>don't worry g-guys, the Zika virus is gone after only a few months
>bbc.com/news/health-37057934
>The Zika virus has been found in the sperm of an Italian man six months after his first symptoms, twice as long as in previously reported cases.
>Doctors at the Spallanzani Institute for Infectious Diseases in Rome said it pointed to the possibility that the virus was reproducing itself in the male genital tract.
>Zika is spread by mosquitos.
>The outbreak was declared a global public health emergency by the World Health Organisation in February.
>Zika outbreak: What you need to know
>The doctors' report suggests the potential for the sexual transmission of the virus may be greater than previously thought.
Also to reiterate:
>the possibility that the virus was reproducing itself in the male genital tract.
WELL ISN'T THIS JUST FUCKING GREAT, HUH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HxpHJ0bgRPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop fucking guys and you'll probably be fine

The main vector is still mosquito you faggot. Also it's been found in other bodily fluids months after infection as well. I'm just worried that this thing will hang around for years and that I'll never be able to have kids with my gf (hopefully future wife).

The age of the wizards, autists and neets is coming.
Prepare yourselves normies.

Nah. More like more declining white birth rates and growing non-white birthrates because they don't give a fuck and don't plan pregnancies

K.... Keep me posted

That only works for aids

Meme!

Well good thing the entire world sent its most alpha and attractive athletes to zika ground zero.

So now normies have to worry about Zika virus carriers alongside HIV and others stds?
Does this mean untouched loins of NEETs and wizards will be worth something in coming years?

Yup :^)

Except all the non whites will come out with retard babies.

Nvm that isn't any different from normal

>Zika

Literally just a Brazilian virus that gives you the flu, or makes retarded baby's

>Does this mean untouched loins of NEETs and wizards will be worth something in coming years?
No because chances are you live around someone who goes outside and thus is likely to have been infected at some point. It can spread via urine, saliva, AND semen among other things. Remember the Zika baby that was born to that illegal woman in the North East US? Chances are all the medical staff got infected since they were only wearing gloves, gowns, and masks and thus probably got some fluids on exposed body parts.

>or makes retarded babies
>lol that's nothing right? ppppffftttt

Nice, baby factories are going to get REKT

I should mention that "you" doesn't refer to you Finnbro since you're well out of the way

Gonna be interesting if the bastard will stay in a human for a quite while or even for a lifetime like HIV.
Maybe there's the population control tool, some people have wanted for so long.

It will hit europe but it will completly btfo places like Africa to the point where they may even face extinction.
It will progress DNA editing and artificial womb research and usage by force in the civilized parts of world and be a unbeatable argument for the closure of European, American, Australian, japamese etc. borders.
We will pay our price but I think the results will be more than worth it.

I fucking hope not tbqh. I'd rather population control via nuclear war or super volcanoes than a disease that practically makes people infertile (in the sense of not being able to have viable offspring) that has NO TREATMENT and often is ASYMPTOMATIC.

No fucking thanks. I'd rather just be able to have my white kids the way they were meant to be, naturally. Also
>inb4 they have quotas for having a certain amount of nigger DNA for each genetically engineered child

I think we should start freezing sperm and eggs while we still can.

humanity is gonna end with a whimper after all

I was debating on doing that myself.

Wait, that wasn't the case already?

What are you waiting, start jacking off and save humanity.

Because I have to pay for that service of jerking off into a cup and freezing it and I don't have the money for that

Might as well jerk off for a reason for once

kek

Its mostly contained to shit skin areas like Brazil, Puerto Rico, various Pacific Islands and South Florida. I fucking love this virus. Zika is based as fucked t b h. I hope it continues to spread.

It's also in Texas and there have been cases all over the US. I'm just hoping we have a super cold winter here.

Good. Texas is pretty much all beaners now anyways. "Free market" Texans wanted the cheap labor, now they can pay the consequences.

That being said, Im currently in Texas atm and havent heard of any panic surrounding the Zika virus.

>That being said, Im currently in Texas atm and haven't heard of any panic surrounding the Zika virus.
That's because the media has had a virtual black out on it all over the country. It's being massively downplayed so people don't panic

Good. Hope it keeps spreading.

Based Zika imposing natural eugenics worldwide.

No because it effects white people as well. Not good. In fact chances are west/central Africans are more likely to have some sort of immunity since that's where the virus is originally from.

Pssssssttt zika has been around more MANY years , you think it's a coincidence it's suddenly spreading around the world via mosquitos?
Enter eugenics
youtu.be/HxpHJ0bgRPM

They still have other diseases to worry about.

Nice, now degenerates won't be able to bear children.
This is just fine.

NO ONE will be able to have kids