COO- Edition

pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyVjdQXNs9s
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=oXjTnPHAlmk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6oe6u6/s3e10_jack_rabbits_palace_253_and_the_purple_room/?st=J5CTRN1F&sh=e771e046
consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/
youtu.be/VDN1jZnzUYY
welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
youtu.be/k_wt5AFjRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=rYuB30jeveI
youtube.com/watch?v=FUJDwkdI7ck
youtube.com/watch?v=wRCsD5QWTuE
youtube.com/watch?v=HiLkXZJ_XXg
youtube.com/watch?v=8K_47fSG5HM
youtu.be/mM_7Xks7vlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn that tick had a lot of blood

third for drumpfing man

Off to that place with no stars night tpg

Chester Bennington was killed by David Lynch!

>I don't believe I've handed over my guuUUN TO ANYBODY IN MY ENTIRE LIIIIIIIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=OyVjdQXNs9s

have you preordered my book yet Sup Forums?

Johnny Guitar.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

There are currently 5 actual autistic characters on this show right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXjTnPHAlmk

The perfect woman doesn't exi-

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that CCR recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms that the Cooper in those spoiler images "ain't me", ie isn't the real Cooper.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

no
but I'll read it once I find it in my country or get it as a gift for Christmas, whichever comes first

How will cherrypiefags ever recover now that we have chocolate cake?

Why isn't he on the show?

*smashes your face in*

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6oe6u6/s3e10_jack_rabbits_palace_253_and_the_purple_room/?st=J5CTRN1F&sh=e771e046

REDDIT FIGURED IT OUT

>David Lynch will never find your photograph in a Seattle theatre production advertisement and decide he wants to repeatedly rape, abuse, and molest you while also wrapping you in plastic and leaving you on a beach in the freezing cold Northwest weather for 2 weeks

It hurts to live.

david lunch lol

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Laura's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and Laura moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

This song
Is actually in Twin Peaks and don't know why people refuse to believe that fact consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/

What the FUCK was her problem?

Yes sir

He retired from acting

because he wasn't good at it

Not sure I believe this but if it is true, October 1st is probably in episode 11 so that would be nice if Cooper came back then.

>ywn be one of his actors
>ywn form a long-lasting bond with him
>ywn get a call from him telling you he wants you in his next project

youtu.be/VDN1jZnzUYY

>he will never regale you with stories about his cock on set

>Offscreen crimes of David Lynch

Wjay is the story with Diane?

She seemed to be helping GC when she interviewed dopplecoop in yanakton prison but then she is texting him investigation updates in encryption.

Did bad dale yank her into the black lodge and switch her for her Dirty Diane?

>form a long-lasting bond with him
Seriously, how does he do it?

Richard is Billy Zanes son

Llorando...

I'm sorry lynch

please bring me back

imagine the butthurt

The call that saved television.

So I read a post that said Twin Peaks is really about two magicians from rival lodges, is this true? Are they Mike and Bob? is Balthazar Getty's character somehow related to this? How about the Tremmond kid? I'm a pleb so I don't get this sorts of things.

Look at this ass

Unf
Noice

1) the lyrics don't support this interpretation
2) this interview: welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
3) It would be a shit story - and Lynch sticks his landings

Why do you believe the Veddermen?

Mike and Bob were on the same team and Mike's motivations are still not that clear. They're probably Bob and the Giant. Apparently this is basically the plot to a book that Aleister Crowley wrote. I don't think Red is a Lodge spirit but he might have some ties to them. We don't know anything about the Tremmonds outside of them being Lodge spirits.

J U S T. She was so cute as Donna. What a fucking shame.

>tfw you will never fuck maddy in the ass while calling her laura

who is this guy?

Heinrich Viegel

Reminder Dougie is based of Parsifal the "Pure Fool"

didnt read the book

why didn't lynch just cast the actress that played donna on fire walk with me? she's aged way better than tv donna

I can see him through the wall. I can see his face. I hope that I never see that face, ever, outside of a dream.

Damn, Sherilynn Fenn looks like *that*?

>Parsifal the "Pure Fool"
Does Percival get laid and enjoy withholding his pee?

This scene can fuck right off

I'd still fuck a limbless nubby Sherylin Fenn

Is Boxing Helena worth watching?

There's a man… in back of this place. He's the one who's doing it.

Come on user, you can be honest with me, how much do you want real Cooper back?
It's a lot, isn't it? It's ok, you can tell me.

youtu.be/k_wt5AFjRQo

nah, I love Dougie. When or if we get Cooper back, I'll ofc be happy to have him with us again, but I'll also miss Dougie.
also pic related

>wanting muh comfy muh coffee bullshit
appreciate the K I N O pleb

I mostly want to see Janey-E interact with normal Cooper (and all the other characters).

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF RICHARD HORNE
>Pirated Shadow the Hedgehog on PS2
>Sharpened his katana beyond regulation
>Switches IP addresses when he's banned from Sup Forums
>Put a whoopee cushion in Grandpa Ben's chair
>Stole a friends copy of Shadow The Hedgehog in Middle School
>Donates to Shadman's Patreon
>Downloads Linkin Park songs from Frostwire
>Drew a mustache on a photo of Sheriff Truman
>Switched the sugar and the salt shakers in the RR Diner
>Mixes up M&Ms and Skittles at parties
>Puts random people's mailbox's flag up even when they're not sending anything
>Broke into the Sheriff's station and installed Windows Vista on all the computers
>Borrowed Great-Uncle Jerry's car without asking
>Called the Great Northern the Mediocre Northern

Wash

he was fucking terrible honestly

I get even more frightened when I see how afraid you are, and then I realize what it is.

he was fine in the first season as an expressionless small town lawman
when they did josie's death and tried to make him soap opera-ey he bombed hard

So today I was rewatching Part 3, which is when Cooper falls through nonexistence into the Purple Room and meets the eyeless woman, Naido.
After Naido falls off the roof and Cooper heads back down, he meets someone named the American Girl (played by the same actress who plays Ronette Pulaski).
Right before Cooper goes into outlet #3 and enters our world, the American Girl checks her watch. It reads: Saturday the 1st, 2:53PM.
I checked the 2016 calendar, and sure enough October 1st is a Saturday.
I haven't seen this posted here yet, which is crazy because I can't even begin to fathom what this might mean. If Cooper left the Purple Room and entered our world on October 1st, then that means everything happening with him in Nevada is occurring after everything happening in Twin Peaks. However, Jade mails Cooper's Great Northern room key in, and Benjamin Horne receives it, implying that these two scenes are taking place within the same time frame.
If we forget about the Room 315 scene for a moment, I think it's possible that when Cooper left the Purple Room, his body actually travelled back in time, where we then see him on the floor with Jade. So basically it's October 1st in the Purple Room, but around September 22nd when we first meet Dougie (and Cooper then assumes Dougie's life).
The reason Cooper is behaving so strangely is because his consciousness is still in the Purple Room or somewhere between, in the timeframe of October 1st, 2:53PM. And until that time and date in Cooper/Dougie's timeframe in Nevada, he's basically just a walking vegetable. His timeline has to catch up to the moment he left the Purple Room.
It gets weirder though. In the same episode, Mr. C is driving down a road and checking his clock, which reads 2:53PM as well. This implies that it's October 1st for him, which means there's about 10 days of time between all the Dougie scenes and all the Mr. C scenes.

Autism.

lack of reddyt spacing

the 4 faces of god

Your foreskin

The letters in: DOUGIE JANEY-E SONNY JIM Rearrange to: MY ANNIE JUDY JOSIE - GONE

youtube.com/watch?v=rYuB30jeveI

does this mean laura's spirit is no longer tapped in the lodge?
Did it escape with cooper?
Will she purify his brain?
Will she possess his body?

>when Dougie is a better character than Dale "Mary Sue" Cooper ever was

youtube.com/watch?v=FUJDwkdI7ck

>bottom right
?

What episode is Bowie in?
youtube.com/watch?v=wRCsD5QWTuE

This was stupid as fuck. Made me chuckle when I first saw it.

Another retarded theory from the brilliant minds that brought us the 2003 theory...

You think Dougie likes footjobs?

youtube.com/watch?v=HiLkXZJ_XXg

redhead > brunette = blonde

redhead is such a fucking tease with her dancing and shit fuck

That's not bad tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=8K_47fSG5HM

What if Audrey died giving birth to Richard?

'Hey Kyle, we're finally making the third season of Twin Peaks, wanna come back as Cooper?'

'Oh boy David, I can't wait to reprise my role as everyone's favourite cherry pie loving optimist'

even M666 faded in same place
truly a work of artism

Nah Laura has become an eldritch horror.

What if Eddie Vedder was directed by David Lynch to write the song for the finale? youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
David Lynch interviewed Vedder youtu.be/mM_7Xks7vlk

Kyle is patrician, he loves Dougiecoop too.