What kind of white man takes an asian wife?

What kind of white man takes an asian wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/ceara/cetv-1dicao/videos/v/criancas-sao-educadas-por-japonesa-que-casou-com-pescador-cearense/3548959/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784304821.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=eiuaWFbOWMo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784337577.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784370067.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pathetic one

No idea. Unless you pick one from the top 1% females in Korea or Japan you're doing yourself and your offspring a great disservice.

lil pee pee nigga

losers with a tiny dick

a nu-male beta

beta males and old neckbeards

>le beta male meme

Soyboy with a pack of Mongoloids, none of which resemble him in any extent.

He must be a poor fisherman in Nordeste.
g1.globo.com/ceara/cetv-1dicao/videos/v/criancas-sao-educadas-por-japonesa-que-casou-com-pescador-cearense/3548959/

Wh*tes BTFO

what kind of man cares about the sexual preferences of a man he will most likely never meet?

GOTTA

GO

Only stupid and pathetic. Like you

>have asian gf
>makes awesome asian food

the final redpill is choosing a woman that makes your favorite kind of food

an intelligent one

someone rejected by white women.

someone who doesn't want a wife that fucked the entire town

if only you knew how bad things really are

I think Mark Elliot Zuckerberg and Nicolas Cage aren't rejected by white women.
Why did they choose Asian wife...

Well, let's be honest here: white women have been dropping the ball fairly hard lately.

Zuck's old Facebook profile mentioned that he was obsessed with Asian women

>people say his wife isn't good looking
>probably still makes him super hard to this day

I'm jealous

Most (not all) are hebephiles in denial

How to get an Asian gf lads? Should I dress a certain way or something?

Jews

pretend that you have money until they are too emotionally invested in you to leave

t. lucky scumbag that did that

>What kind of white man takes an asian wife?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784304821.webm

>people say his wife isn't good looking

I think so too.
So, I have the question why white and rich and smart man chose her.
He could choose beautiful and smart girls as many as he wanted.
(I don't say she is not attractive)

>I'm jealous

There are many beautiful and smart girls in America.
Why do you think so?

Thought she was cute until she talked

Yikes how can you hear that voice and still maintain an erection

Do Jews like Asian girls??

lol

A successful wealthy one it seems like last of the time

Jews like subverting and destroying

What's wrong with how she talks?

youtube.com/watch?v=eiuaWFbOWMo

>Finn
>Telling others mongoloids

White+asian is a bad mix, look at the finns.
We basically created a meme race.

Meant for

She was already loyal to him before he was successful. He could've backstabbed her and found a likely gold digger or stay with someone that has been proven to care about him. He is also attracted to her at irrational levels anyways.
He made the right call to be honest.

I think Finnish people are very beautiful.
I will be glad if I have children like them.

>flag

>why white and rich and smart man chose her.
>He could choose beautiful and smart girls as many as he wanted.

Because Mark Zuckerberg as a new rich person needs to do what all new rich need to do. Start his family dynasty.

For that he needs a wife that will stick buy him, not try and take half his stuff and not take his kids away. So he chose a woman who was less attractive to ensure this.

This is the first step in making sure the Zuckerburg family stays rich for generations.

Well asian+asian will be normal so Japanese+Finnish is normal.

>that voice

Zuck married a Chinese citizenship, learned Chinese, and let the president of China name his first born all to get access to the Chinese social media market.
Beijing still rejected him.

baste communism

Priscella is an ethnic Viet.

Never trust a jew

>Even people with autism can get asian gfs

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784337577.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784370067.webm

That's a beautiful story.
It may not have been a problem for him whether his wife is Asian.

> For that he needs a wife that will stick buy him,
> not try and take half his stuff and not take his kids away.

Exactly, it may be the most important thing to successful our life.

A black pilled man that realize western women are garbage.

>so Japanese+Finnish is normal.
If really so, I'm very happy. (^^

how come some asians have pink nipples and other have brown? Sup Forums told me they were white features only

>It may not have been a problem for him whether his wife is Asian.
I seriously doubt he would've married anything else. His yellow fever has never been a secret.

>mfw weebs start crawling out of the woodwork to defend their pure Asian waifus

What if it is merely a cosmetic preference like someone who prefers blondes?

>mfw orbiters start crawling out of the woodwork to defend their impure White slagfus

He prolly voted for brexit

Good lad

>voting for brexit = racist

A stormfront regular

based winston

t.

It was advisable for him not to be ashamed of it.
If it is an ordinary man,
it may have changed to a beautiful white woman.

That guy mad ugly and he got her? om-g........ I thikn I am going to move to Japan

:)

He doesn't look that ugly. Just an average 37 year old white man.

What happened to the Finn's long hair in the last picture?

>ending the white race is a good thing

white men who dwindle the white population by mixing with east asians are not as bad as white females who choose to mix with blacks or pakis since the breeding stock white men choose isn't as bad as a nigger, but they're still damaging the white race and reducing our numbers and sense of ethnic identity.

>damaging the white race and reducing our numbers and sense of ethnic identity
Didn't know I was on p*l

White about a white man that knocks up a few white slags before he gets an asian wife?

A kind of man who wants his kids to be descendants of vikings and samurais, a euro mongol. More perfect than being white desu.

good, we need less white cunts

knocking up multiple white woman each with one child is bad for the white race since each of those women will probably only have 1 child her whole life but white women need to on average have >2.1 children each in order for the white race to grow in population. You'd be hindering those owmen from having >2 children like they're meant to

It would be better to have one white wife and have 3 kids with her. then you could say that you've done your bit and go and create some mongrels. But even that is not great since producing half-whites and publicly going out with non-white erodes the public sense of white identity.

Her colour doesn't matter, at least not for me. Her culture and overall "industriousness" do, but what matters most is her health. I would rather have children with a woman that is as healthy as me (never had a flu, bacteria, teeth as strong as steel, no acne ridden skin when I was a teen, no allergies, no physical or mental deformities). She could be as hot as the devil's mistress, but when you wife up, you think of the long-term. I wouldn't want someone with a fragile immune system, a hundred allergies, rotten teeth/breath and physical deformities. If she can lift a box on her own, is not afraid to break sweat and engage in work, I'm sold. It essentially comes down to that, in most men. Her race or ethnicity is just the icing on the cake
Plus, Balkanian genes are resilient. I know a half-Filipino who is 180cm tall, and little looks like #ourguy. A culinary show on TV showed a Croatian-Indian couple, the baby girl looks like the spitting image of her father, and the boy took on his father's height.
Sure, my kid could have zipeyes, or a wider nose, but I spent most of my childhood in sports, eating healthy. Genetics gets you far, but proper upbringing is the edge. I doubt my son, in case I had an Asian wife, would turn into an "Elliot", as we here still have proper upbringing. Spank, belt, common sense. If you act like a faggot, you get put into place.

Add to that kids from single mom homes most of the time have extreme issues. So for healthy white offspring you need to stay around the kid and be invested in his/her raising.

>knocking up multiple white woman each with one child is bad for the white race since each of those women will probably only have 1 child her whole life

t. severely overestimates female impulse control

First post best post. Aka Soyboy

Beta

The kinda man who wants a warm meal and a smile waiting for him when he comes home.

And not a lecture on intersectionalism.

i wanted to say right wing men but even lefty soyboys seem to have a thing for Asian """women"""

This kind.

why is incest a crime when sodomy isn't?

there is nothing wrong with loving someone of another race

An intelligent one, because Asian girls are far better than white whores

this kind of white man

Not only those allien-faced disgusting girls can do that. There are women from other parts of the world that can do so. Latinas, zum Beispiel. They are way much better than asians bitches that show a fake love.

I'm genuinely attracted to alien traits though. I might be a relative of Captain Kirk.

>Latinas
so mongoloids mixed with negroids and whites, a literal race of mutts

that's not a hapa

A smart one.

This. White roasties are S E E T H I N G.

wtf is the footage sped up when they go faster? it looks comical

One with a good taste.

true, it is the ultimate fusion. once the hapa horde descends they will be unstoppable, even more powerful than flips, and i don't want my progeny to get left behind.

yeah it is you dumbcunt

definitely want an alien gf